Question
· Jul 13, 2023
$zu(96,9) Not working

Suppose you have routine ^A loaded in your partition in programmer mode and you call routine ^B. Routine ^B finds the value of $ZU(96,9) which should be the calling routine.

But $ZU(96,9) now returns null, as does $SYSTEM.Process.CallingRoutine()

Works on 2018.1.7 but not 2018.1.8

$ROLES= %All on both systems

More precisely I have line label ZZPP in ^%ZLANGC00 which needs to identify the original routine in the partition and do some work on it. When I type ZZPP I get nothing on the later version. Here's the line of code:

1 4
0 210

I'm wondering how I would go about adding headers to a csv file which has already been created. I am unfamiliar with ObjectScript.

For example if I were to use R, I would simply write..

test <- read.csv("file/path/example/Extract.csv", header=FALSE)
colnames(test) <- c("A","B","C","D","E")

I do not have embedded Python installed either as I would know how to do it in that also.

How could I mirror this in ObjectScript please?

My current create file method:

0 3
0 210

Good morning,

First of all, thank you very much in advance for reading and responding.

Also, thank you for any support, because it is a relief, support, contribution, help to have people with more understanding, knowledge and practice, reading, and thinking this doubt.

There is the following need:

Two 2 circuits are available:

1st DICOM Circuit of "Studio" ( Classic Service ).

Service: class: DICOM.BS.QueryService

Process: class: DICOM.BP.QueryProcess

0 0
0 209
Question
· May 22, 2022
Convert JSON to objectstream

Hi Guys,

I'm running Ensemble 2014 and I'm using this to convert JSON to object:

class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonProvider).%ConvertJSONToObject

but how can I convert to %CharacterStream because I'm saving a %CharacterStream field

Thanks

0 1
0 209

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to serialize fhir content received via interoperability adapter into it´s corresponding ISC model class (e.g. HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.DiagnosticReport) for later use. In my opinion the outline to accomplish this would be something like

1) Receive the FHIR data
2) Get quick stream containing the JSON data
3) Examine if bundle or single ressource
4) For resource serialize to coressponding model class (HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.*)
5) further use of newly created object of type HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.*

0 3
0 209

Out of curiosity, I was looking in ^ROUTINE global to see how routines are stored internally.

I found out that lot of nodes are displaying "~pointer" as associated value (eg: instead of a string).

What are those pointers ? My guess is that it references some cache internal structure (eg: some nodes inside a B-Tree).

Is there a easily way to see what is behind ? Are pointers useful for user globals or is this something purely internal to Cache database ?

0 1
0 209
Question
· Nov 20, 2020
validate logon

When I log in to the management portal page, I want to know where to verify whether the user name and password information I entered are correct, and how to handle it in the program. Is it handled through routine? Or is there a Dispatch Class to handle?

1 1
0 209

Has anyone come across a good using Embedded Python to convert a Python List object to an IRIS %List object?

My use case is I want to open an SQL entry with an Objectscript class method, then pass some information from that row into a separate Python class method which will then create a Python List object, then have the Python class method return that list back to the Objectscript class method in such a way that the Python List can be converted to an IRIS %List object for me to then use in the Objectscript code.

0 3
0 209

Off the back of the Interface Monitoring post I had created a class that queries the Ens.AlertRequest global and returns the entries between 6pm the night before and 6am in the morning.

I tested this build in our T&D environments and the build worked very well.

However in our production environment the query is being truncated, by what I believe to be a timeout and I get a partial query output.

In the System>SQL pages my 12 hour query times out.

0 5
0 209

I have a %GlobalBinaryStream object that I'm trying to save as a local file after being received through a SOAP Web Service.

To do this, I created a %Stream.FileBinary object and wanted to set where the stream copied to this object would be saved by using either the DefaultStreamDir() ClassMethod or the NewFileName() ClassMethod. However, the documentation isn't very helpful on how to use these ClassMethods.

Right now, I have the below code:

1 4
0 208