InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,955 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I am using Ensemble FTP adapter to monitor file directory for files that require SFTP transfer to remote server using public/private keys for remote server authentication.

This works great in my engineering development space where file protections are loose.

I want to apply "principle of least privilege" regarding the public and private key files specified in FTP Outbound adapter Business Operation.

Can anyone recommend (Linux) permissions that allow Ensemble to execute the SFTP operation but minimizing access to the key files?

0 1
0 794

hi,

1. Created a class(test) and added a classmethod(checkdata).

2. Assigned a object with xml.

3. Created a new class for response and initialized in classmethod(checkdata).

4. Created a new class for request parsing with list of object parameter.

5. While parsing xml in request for list of object, the result count is "0". But the xml has value for "2" object list.

6. XML has follow:

0 4
0 817

I have a persistent class where I am logging each CCDA I receive. I want to store all of the providers associated to that CCDA (many to one). In a relational database, I would have a child table with a foreign key to the primary table. I'm guessing the equivalent to Cache would be

1. Create a custom class (ProviderList) with the properties I want to store.

2. Add the class as a property of my CCDA persistent class.

Property Providers as Array of ProviderList (SQLProjection = "table/column";

Am I on the right track?

0 4
0 459

Hi guys,

How to find out the number of active connections (including SQL, http, tcp and all remote connections) of an IRIS instance? A core based license is used.

I've checked the document and find %SYS.ProcessQuery.

I'm currently using this sql:

select count(distinct Pid) From %SYS.ProcessQuery
where ClientIPAddress is not null
and ClientIPAddress <> '127.0.0.1'
and ClientIPAddress <> 'localhost'
and IsGhost = '0'

Is it accurate or do we have a better option?

Thanks in advance.

0 4
0 284
Question
· Oct 21, 2019
How to send a file via JSON

I have a text file that I pick up in a Business Service and need to send it to our vendor via JSON. I assumed (probably wrongly) that I could just create a RESTful Business Operation, plug in the server IP and URL as well as complete some of the other fields on the BO to send the file. When I do this, I get the following error:

0 4
0 747
Question
· May 4, 2022
HTTP post request

Hi Guys,

How do I do a HTTP post request using a curl and get a response, the response should be a JSON file ? a sample code would be really appreciated.

Thanks

0 4
0 323

I am trying to make architecture for my project. And for it, it needs to make list property in which there is list of objects of another table, the data must be unique, therefore I make sql-query to check objects of another table if it is used or not, but I can't make sql-query to check elements in list in property with elements of another table. Can you help me? In property ID of object is used.

0 12
0 2.9K
Question
· Nov 11, 2019
Creating an FTP Report

Good morning all,

A question to see if anyone out there is already doing this.

We have built a custom BS based off of the EnsLib.FTP.InboundAdapter. We have our processes wake up (using the Scheduler), grab the files in the directory, stay awake for a while, and then go back to sleep.

Each file goes through on its own message. So we can trace each individual file and we know if it made it successfully or not.

0 1
0 325

I want to embed the DTL editor in a third party web application.

If I open up the DTL editor then the full management portal banner is displayed.

http://localhost:52773/csp/healthshare/user/EnsPortal.DTLEditor.zen?DT=Foo.NewDTL1.dtl

If I open the same DTL in studio then I get just the editor, the banner is not displayed.

The DTLEditor page has the property studioMode that controls the banner display, but its not obvious how this is set.

0 1
2 176
Question
· Nov 9, 2016
access php

Hi,

How to post and get data using php. I'm using a php external url. In the body in parsing the request as xml and when i execute this using fiddler it response the result as xml but when i consume it in classmethod it fails. I don't have a wsdl file how can i work it out?

0 2
0 433

Hello, I would like to know if CACHE has any limitations on uploading files.

Why am I asking this, why am I going through a problem here.

What happens is that when uploading files or images that are larger than 2.7 MB CACHE is limiting the size to 2.7 MB, any file larger than that is saved corrupted.

Already at the time of uploading the file or image, CACHE is limiting the size of the file to 2.6 MB.

0 3
0 911
Question
· Nov 18, 2019
REST service with 11G Sql

Hi, I asked last week and they gave me some little tips. But the truth is I still can't carry out this "Project".

I must perform a REST service, using Oracle 11 database. Eh tried anyway to achieve this.

The purpose is to make a REST service, using the database provided to me and use the procedure that is already created.

According to what I read, I made the connection via JDBC and I had no major problem

0 2
0 270
Question
· Nov 17, 2016
%file RemoveDirectory

Hi

I'm trying to use the ##class(%File).RemoveDirectory utility to delete a windows folder. The folder has nothing in it, but it is not getting deleted.

0 3
0 1.2K

Hello Wonderful Community!

The question I have is:

Can we set a Call Alert instead of an email alert (or both) in Ensemble when the system goes down?

The message below is what we got via email. But I wanted to know if there is more functionality that allows to use a call system.

0 2
1 299

I currently have an MDX query/calculated measure as per the below:

[DaysOnListRange].[H1].[DaysOnListRange].&[Days 91 - 180]+ [DaysOnListRange].[H1].[DaysOnListRange].&[Days 181 - 365]+
[DaysOnListRange].[H1].[DaysOnListRange].&[Days 365+]

however it currently doesn't sum when there is a blank in the data.
How can I amend this query to include empty cells/only sum cells with data?

I've tried using nonempty but it doesn't appear to work in this context

0 2
0 376
Question
· Nov 23, 2016
Cache up in emergency mode

Good Morning, All replies are appreciated.

We have a development instance of cache that was installed and the person that installed and set it up is no longer here. We have no id's that we have the passwords for. I have brought the database up in emergency mode and I can get access thru the terminal using my emergency id but I do not know how to add a user/password thru the terminal. Can someone enlighten me or point me to documentation that I haven't found yet.

0 2
0 596

Hello,

I have a couple of IOT devices that communicate via WebSockets to our backend.

I successfully managed to create a websocket connection between server and (iot)client using %CSP.WebSocket
However I would like to implement authentication on this using the HTTP headers at the same time of Connection: Upgrade.

I tried to set the headers to globals in order to debug but they are always empty.

Example code:

0 1
0 255

Hi All,

I am trying to install IRIS Health CE on a Ubuntu VM, so I can test IAM with it.

During the installation I get the following error:

=================

Warning: The installer can't find a platform in this distribution
supported by your system.

Searching for platforms that might install in unsupported mode...

1) Ubuntu LTS (x64)

Enter the number for your system: 1

Your system type is 'Ubuntu LTS (x64)'.
openssl version 1.1.1 is required.

** Installation aborted **

No packages will be installed.

0 3
0 763

We don't often use SQL within our org, which is mostly due to the performance issue we experience due to the quantity of data we are reviewing.

Aside from the standard performance measures for non-Caché databases, are there any recommended approaches when querying large tables?

The table would have roughly 50M records, but there are not a finite amount of sub-nodes.

0 7
0 911
Question
· Dec 12, 2019
ComplexMap Riddle

Im usually pretty good at ComplexMaps and implemented a couple, but I have one that is stumping me on how I can implement it. My problem is I have no real "leading data" to key off of and need something else...

It goes a little bit like this:

D123456 THING1 THING2 THING3 THING4

D789101 THING1 THING2 THING3 THING4

0 1
0 157