Can anyone suggest suitable Cache ObjectScript syntax for open/use/read statements on a simple ms-dos text file.
I've tried various examples seen on the web but they appear to be implementation specific.
I used MSM MUMPS many years ago but am now retired & would like to write a few simple routines for my own amusement & mental challenge.
I am using the free Version of Cache (V 2017.1) on my Windows 10 PC. The installation file was CachePCkit_x64.exe
My apologies for this query being very basic.

0 4
0 888

Hello Community,

I recently encountered a issue with Caché and I can't figure out where the problem is coming from.

I noticed that the license limit (200) was reached whenever I was opening my Studio (so it seems). When this occurs, I restart Caché (with the Cube in the Taskbar), and the number of license used is back to 1%, but grows back after. The time taken before the number of license grows back again looks pretty random.

Here is a couple of screenshots :

0 7
0 1.7K

I have a process that I am trying to duplicate from SQL Integration Services (SSIS) into Ensemble so that the rest of my team can help support any issues that may happen.

This particular job creates multiple dictionary files, but for each one of the dictionary files it creates, it also creates a control file that tells the vendor what to process.

0 1
0 443

We have a program set up in the HealthShare Facility Registry. And we have some patients enrolled into this program. In the HealthShare Registry management, we set up following consent policy for this facility (we call it program), Default Block Except: Block data except for the groups specified below, unless overridden by patient. There is no program in the Selected Programs so the consent should be applied to everybody.

0 1
0 617

Hi-

I have Atelier client installed on a Mac and every now and then it just stops working. Currently I am getting this error when I try to synchronize my workspace with the server.

Synchronization failed: [server is broken] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Provider org.glassfish.jersey.internal.RuntimeDelegateImpl could not be instantiated: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No generator was provided and there is no default generator registered

Is anyone else experiencing similar problems and if so, what is the work around?

0 13
0 675

I have made a complete copy of our test namespace into a secondary test namespace. Thereby we can test with our current EHR version and our soon to be deployed EHR version simultaneously. However, we have a number of saved searches within the Message Viewer that we would like to have available within our secondary namespace. Is it possible to export the saved searches within the message viewer?

Thanks!

0 3
0 386

Hi all, This is a bit embarrassing, and not that critical. I have a local instance of Caché 2016 on my computer, for playing around with. I was attempting to set up two-factor authentication on this instance, and I thought I simply disabled all users except for my own user and enabled two-factor for this user. The next time I tried to login to the Management portal, I received a Server Availability Error:

http://localhost:57772/csp/sys/UtilHome.csp

0 9
0 2.4K

Hi,

I am trying the following command in order to freeze the instance before backup is done:

csession CACHE -U%SYS "##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze()"

The command requires user name and password to be supplied when prompted. Is there any way that this command can be run where it doesn't query the credentials? I am wondering if it can use OS level permissions (root or effective user who owns Cache processes etc) .

My test is on a CentOS 6 machine if that helps.

Thanks,

Raghu

0 2
0 1.1K

Hi,

I just updated Atelier to 1.01.263 and now many of the Atelier icons/images are blurry and the spacing in the Atelier Explorer doesn't look right. This is on Windows 10. Is this a known issue? Are there any settings I need to adjust?

0 2
0 272

Hi,

We have a mixture of legacy and new systems, and are grappling with the issue of moving documents between systems.

At the moment we are mostly using file drops and encoding metadata in filenames, but a new supplier (letter transcription) is going to provide a Hl7v2 feed sending MDM^T02 messages with PDF's of letters base64 encoded in the message itself.

We are thinking of asking all our suppliers to go with MDM (or ORU) for sending documents.

I'm interested in the pros and cons of the options; and if there are options I haven't thought of.

0 2
0 680

I have a tablePane ZEN Component and I am trying to get a filter running on the Specimen Id / Lab Number. The SQL is fairly complex with 3 UNION ALL statements joining 4 tables and a couple of lookup tables.

How would I get the filter on SpecId to work for my tablePane? It's not automatically applying the filter for me so I think I need code something.

0 1
0 401

Goal:

• Take an HL7 message, parse some data from it
  • Call a web service to get an authorization key, comes back as a simple string
  • Create a request object with data from the HL7 message and send it to the Web Service

The main web method call requires that key I received as a Soap Header element. All I can pass to the SOAP Operation business class is the request object with the data I plucked from the HL7 payload. Nothing in that particular request message has anything in it that tells anything to send the header, too.

0 2
0 1.1K

Hi,

is there a way to implement the behaviour for a zen dataCombo? Let´s assume the dataCombo retrieves it´s data via sql query, lets say 50 records. Now the user type into the input of the datacombo 'a', which shall auto select the first entry beginning with character 'a'. If the type 'a' again, the next item from the list is selected. What I am looking for is an approach to implement such an behaviour. See a simple <select> component which support the desired functionality out-of the box.

0 3
0 345

WebSockets look to be supported reasonably well in Cache. I have yet to use them in production so I am wondering how well it has worked for other developers.

In particular what happens when the browser does not support WebSockets, or when a firewall blocks the connection.

Have you had to write your own long polling fall-back?

I've read the documentation and found this interesting article...

https://community.intersystems.com/post/asynchronous-websockets-quick-tutorial

0 15
0 11.3K
Question
· Apr 21, 2017
Cache 5.02 License Error

Hi All,

We are using the InterSystems cache 5.02
We having 80 license unit but don't the reason 50 unit have been consumed (CSP unit)
This happen because of this page ran frequently "/apps/docmatic/%CSP.SysConnection.cls"
Can anyone explain why this page ran frequently and consume license?

Thanks,
Sansa.

0 1
0 185

I'd like to have production specific settings for different environments (OTAP). I have set the system default settings on my production to override the default settings. However, this does not seem to work. It is my understanding that the system default settings override the settings I have set on the production (I thought I heard my Sales Engineer say this). However, reading the documentation I am not sure of this reading either. However, when I clear the values for the adapters on my production my system default settings are still not apply.

0 8
0 829

I was looking at the OrefToArray^%occRun in the %CSP.ErrorLog page in version 2016. However, we're on version 2014, and that method does not seem to exist yet. I would love a good way to swizzle out the info in the %request, %session, %response objects for the error log for my own error page, in version 2014. I don't want to have to go through and get all the properties manually, but I will if I must. Any other good way already written?

Thanks,

Laura

0 9
1 542
Question
· May 17, 2017
Soap Messaging

HI ,

Please let us know the solution to the below error which appeared during SOAP Wizard.

ERROR #5805: ID key not unique for extent '%Dictionary.ClassDefinition' : '^oddDEF("GuruBaseAllah.BLZServiceSOAP11porthttp")' exists. Id counter location = ''

Thanks,

Shobha

0 1
0 300
Question
· Jun 1, 2017
ZW in other stack frames

Hello,

is it possible to ZW variables in stack frames above the current one? I am calling a custom logging method, and would like to log variables from the point of call.

Thanks

Jiri

0 2
0 330