Question
· Dec 5, 2018
Schema not appearing on Mirror

Hi, I updated the schema on our live node, but the change did not occur on the mirror server. Is there some setting that I need to enable? Everything else seems to be updating but the schema has not

Can you advice on what I could be missing or is this something that is known?

Regards,

Eric

0 2
0 264
Question
· Dec 11, 2018
Websockets issue

Hello,

I'm trying to use Websockets and understand how it works. To do so, I tried to follow the sample in here :

https://github.com/intersystems-ru/WebSocketsSample

I opened studio, connected to my server into the USER namespace and use the Tools -> Import Local in order to add the 3 files (app.js.xml, index.html.xml and WebSockets.Main.cls )

I compile without error and use the View -> Web Page and it doesn't work as expected

0 2
0 256
Question
· Dec 17, 2018
Adding fault to a wsdl

Hi,

The fault message definition is missing from my service WSDL. I would like to add these bold styled text to my WSDL. How can I do that? The aim is when I get the WSDL of MyService with ?wsdl URL the response contains the bold styled text.

For example:

0 3
0 2.6K
Question
· Sep 13, 2021
SQL - use specific index

Hello Community,

we want to use a specific index on our sql-class.

The index we want to use is called "iFilter".
Currently we use the following technique of ignoring all other indices because the automatically chosen index is always too slow.

0 3
1 258

Hello everyone!
I am wondering how I can retrieve multipart form-data from a request that is coming into my REST-service.
I am supposed to retrieve a string and a file. The file is being retrieved without issues, but the "testprofile" string is not being retrieved at all.
It just logs a an empty entry.
The request that is sent to my REST-service has the Content-Type: multipart/form-data
Thanks beforehand for the help! :)

Down below is the code I use right now to retrieve the string and file from Form-data Rest HTTP-request to my service.

0 5
0 280
Question
· Sep 15, 2021
Arranging Project

I want to start this project and wants to know the best practices, you guys using to arrange the project. I have done lot of mvc projects and API's in c#. But Intersystems is new to me. Please give me some suggestions like how can I Arrange the objects. Like for eg. Where can I store the productions objects like services,process and operations. will that be like under each resouces folder name? and what are the base classes, and how can I store them? basically please give me some idea about how Can I arrange them .

Thank you

Sai

0 8
0 246

Hi,

In an Ensemble message bus that has a Business Service which extends EnsLib.SOAP.Service, I have the option to support SOAP Sessions by setting the parameter SOAPSESSION=1.

The comments says this also effects license consumption.

In what way is license consumption effected ?

note this is version 2015.1, Ensemble Elite (without Web-AddOn).

thanks -

Steve

0 7
0 823

We have top stories on the right side of the main page.

How CP understands what to put there?

Are there most viewed posts?

Or most commented?

0 0
0 133
Question
· Sep 26, 2021
Modifying %Stream contents

I have a %Stream that I want to insert some text into the middle of. I create a new stream called pNewContentStream from the original stream, then I do a MoveTo in pNewContentStream to get to the byte position I want to insert into but when I do my Write, my pNewContentStream gets obliterated with only the text that I wrote, the original content goes away and all I'm left with is my Write text.

0 17
0 547

Hi Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because I have encountered an issue with a new dimension I created, named "Region," and I could use your assistance in resolving it.

The problem is that when I open the cube analyzer, the "Region" dimension does not populate data as expected. Instead, it merely displays the text "sourceRegion," which I specified as an expression in the architect.

0 1
0 70
Question
· Jan 20, 2016
Nested Tabs on ZEN component

Hi

I'm starting to play around with dynamically creating tabs and panes from query data, and was trying to do the following, with nested tabs.

Tab Group

High level tabs

Sub Tab Group

Sub tabs from the High level tabs.

0 2
0 339

I have some databases in my cache instance that were created from an online backup file (.cbk). I would like to see the information for these databases in the Databases and SQL sections of Management Portal, but they only appear in the Classes section. I can navigate to the files in my cache instance terminal and see the CACHE.DAT files, and a check in the terminal shows that they are mounted.

This is what I see in the terminal for each database when I check to see if the databases are mounted:

%SYS>set db="/path/for/mydatabase"

0 10
0 218

Hi,

I've created an Object Gateway via the System Management Portal, and installed the following Java classes to allow connectivity between the IRIS server and RabbitMQ ...

RabbitMQ.jar

amqp-client-5.18.0.jar

slf4j-api-1.7.36.jar

slf4j-simple-1.7.36.jar

I've used the Java Gateway wizard via Studio and compiled the java classes that this would refer to, and a quick test worked on Day 1. However, on Day 2, on trying to connect, I got this error :

<ZJGTW>%ProcessErrorNew+11^%Net.Remote.Proxy.1

0 10
0 76

Sometimes global mapping of the same globals can be defined in different ways. E.g., I need to define it for 3 globals ^qAuditC, ^qAuditLog, ^qAuditLogC from the same database named APP-NOJOURN. Which approach should be better from the performance point of view?

1) qAudit* => APP-NOJOURN (one record in global mapping table)
or

2) qAuditC => APP-NOJOURN
qAuditLog => APP-NOJOURN
qAuditLogC => APP-NOJOURN (three records in global mapping table)

0 3
0 558

I'm revisiting some older projects that can benefit from the new JSON support and dynamic object capabilities in 2016.1 FT / 2016.2 FT. (Particularly, some of the really new features in the latest 2016.2 FT.)
For the particular thing I'm working on, it would be very handy to be able to merge objects, similarly to https://api.jquery.com/jquery.extend/. The closest thing I've found so far (in 2016.2 only) is:

Set o1 = {"a":1,"c":2}, o2 = {"b":1,"c":1}
Write "o1: ",o1.$toJSON(),!

0 1
0 529
Question
· Feb 8, 2019
CCD Filtering

I am new to CCDs and I have a question for you all.

I need to take in a CCD from our EMR, filter out sensitive data then send it on as a CCD.

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

0 1
0 269