Question
· Jul 17, 2018
Cache Dynamic SQL Pagination

Would like to know if there is an alternative or better way to paginate through a dataset using dynamic SQL than what I am using below. The problem is that as the potential pool of data gets larger, this code slows down to the point of not being useable. In analyzing each line of code below, it appears the slow down is related to the initial rset.%Next() iteration. Is there anything available which does not require a subquery/%VID such as a simple LIMIT/OFFSET?

My code is similar to :

s sql=##class(%SQL.Statement).%New()

1 25
3 2.7K

I am using SQL Outbound adapter and inserting a HL 7 Message by executing a stored procedure and getting an error

ERROR #6022: Gateway failed: Execute.
+
ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: SQLState: (22001) NativeError: [0] Message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]String data, right truncation

The reason i found is that segment delimiter is causing an issue and following is sample code

0 9
0 756

I would like to know any experience working with OPC UA standard in industry sector or IoT. Currently there is no adaptor implemented in IS IRIS for it but it seems to be pushed as the main standard in industry. Did anyone had to implement their own libraries or adaptors to deal with it? Or do you advice to use any already implemented library in Java, Python,...? Any feedback would be appreciated.

0 1
0 370

SQL gateway. 'Locking' problem.

while debugging, is there in Caché a command to 'unlock' the instance of a class ?

close class, and kill class is not enough.

same problem in %Activate link

for each debug I have to exit (Halt) the terminal,

make debug in C#

coming back , and re-load again in Caché.

Regards,

Emanuel

0 1
0 304

Hi, guys,

I've written a DT for a partner which transfers a csv file into SDA3.

I', using record map to gather data from a folder storing csv files and using the DT to tranfer the records into sda3 entities.

The followings are the codes of that DT:

Class POC.DT.CSV2SDA3 Extends Ens.DataTransformDTL [ DependsOn = (User.PhysicalExam.Record, POC.SDA.Container) ]

{

Parameter IGNOREMISSINGSOURCE = 1;

Parameter REPORTERRORS = 1;

Parameter TREATEMPTYREPEATINGFIELDASNULL = 0;

0 1
0 317

I have edited the Clinical Viewer portal.

I made a new timeline with Patient Encounters. Did this using a external javascript outside Zen Component used for current chartbook.

So, i need to call function inside Zen Component. When i choose any encounter in current timeline is invoked a function, is name is SelectOneEp(' PatientID HERE ',''), i need help how to invoke this method in Zen Component estructure.

I already did the call from external JavaScript.

0 1
0 325

I am doing an implementation of a SAML 2.0 SingleSignOn protocol integration which requires a signed message with the signature element in the body of the SOAP message, not the header as is default SOAP security handling. Any suggestions for how to do this would be greatly appreciated. When it is passed in the header, it is not processed by our partner and we just get a "Signature Required" response.

0 1
0 454
Question
· Jul 24, 2018
Combo Chart scaling question...

Hi -

I'm trying to get my Combo Chart to dynamically scale the Y axis, but it's not doing what I would like. The 1st Y series, if the MAX value is set to null, scales the chart and the series fine, but then the subsequent Y axis are not to that same scale. Each "null" Max'ed series is setting it's own scale based only on it's own ranges and not in sync with anything else.

Is there a way to force all of the "null" scaled columns to be in the SAME scale as each other AND be dynamic.

0 1
0 226

Hi

we are trying to call a Webservice that is hosted on a Ensemble production from a .net program.

The web application in ensabmle is defined with password authntication

we can't get to set the security header in the .net program (<soapenv:Header> ... <wsse:Security ... <wsse:UsernameToken ... ) in SoapUI we added the Wss usertoken and it worked like a charm.

Doe's anyone have a idea to guide us? (links, ,samples, etc. )

Thanks

Gadi

0 1
0 271
Question
· Jun 4, 2018
link component on a ZEN page

When using the link component on a ZEN page the default behavior is for the link to appear to the right of the tablepane row. Has anybody changed this behavior so the link appears to the left of the tablepane row? Thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

0 1
0 213
Question
· May 16, 2018
DTM management question

Is there a group in or outside of this community for discussion of DTM issues? I am working on a conversion to Caché for a client but in the meantime, he is still live with his DTM system and a system management issue has arisen. The convo:

Client: Do you know how to increase the page limit in MUMPS DTM? One version of my database I use for one customer is telling me I have reached my page limit. I have increased the page limit in the database you are reviewing; so I figure there is a setting I am missing.

0 1
0 349

Hi,

We have a system that gives an AE 'Error' response for warnings, that we want to transform to AA codes when returning the Application ACK.

MSH|^~\&|iCS|EHT|EPRO|R1K|20180511113136||ACK^A02|fbwZaoKW/USAdFI3IGLU|P|2.3|||AL|NE|
MSA|AE|fbwZaoKW/USAdFI3IGLU||||0^Nothing To Update^^W
ERR|||0^Nothing To Update|W|

Fortunately they include a warning code in MSA:6.4 and ERR:4

0 1
0 492
Question
· Apr 4, 2018
JPA Mapping of Lists

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to properly map List collection types. I can't change the schema at all, and I don't have the ability to change the way they are stored from the serialized form to the Array projection. I'm also pretty locked into using JPA for Java interoperability, as I'd like to be able to change out the backing database arbitrarily.

0 1
0 306

I'm using cache win10-x64 version 2017.2.1.801

I want to uniquely identify the installation of cache, and from that create a meaningful unique folder names to store files.

so to generate \192-168-1-100\KEVDEV\testfolder \ and \192-168-1-5\LIVE\testfolder\

so in this case, I could- use the IPaddress and thesecond part of $SYSTEM (cache instance name) - at least this way, I can instantly see where it came from with little risk of overwriting between cache instance.

0 10
0 1.2K

Astronomers’ tools

5 years ago, on December 19, 2013, the ESA launched an orbital telescope called Gaia. Learn more about the Gaia mission on the official website of the European Space Agency or in the article by Vitaly Egorov (Billion pixels for a billion stars).

However, few people know what technology the agency chose for storing and processing the data collected by Gaia. Two years before the launch, in 2011, the developers were considering a number of candidates (see “Astrostatistics and Data Mining” by Luis Manuel Sarro, Laurent Eyer, William O’Mullane, Joris De Ridder, pp. 111-112):

Comparing the technologies side-by-side produced the following results (source):

Technology Time
DB2 13min55s
PostgreSQL 8 14min50s
PostgreSQL 9 6min50s
Hadoop 3min37s
Cassandra 3min37s
Caché 2min25s

The first four will probably sound familiar even to schoolchildren. But what is Caché XEP?

10 9
1 960
Question
· Jan 19, 2018
Gitlab hooks for Studio

Hi

I am in the process of trying to implement version control software with studio. Has anyone got any recommendations (either Linux based/windows based) as a place to start I have installed Gitlab and I wanted to know whether anyone has come across any obstacles using this.

I was also wondering whether anyone has developed any hooks for Gitlab that works well with Studio as I would prefer if there was a more integrated solution with studio? Any help with this would be great.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Salma

0 7
0 823

Hi,

I have very recently started to work with Ensemble and have both the 2014 and the 2017 version.

To learn, I have created a small test flow that takes an xml file using EnsLib.EDI.XML.Service.FileService, sends it to a Process that transforms it with xslt into another format, and then passes it onwards to a EnsLib.EDI.XML.Operation.FileOperation Business Operation.

This is the code that I have before and when sending it onwards:

0 2
0 834