Configuration

Cache 2016.2 running on fully patched minimal CentOS 7 install. No Firewall.

Atelier running on Centos 7 Desktop. No Firewall.

I was able to build and compile classes from Atelier.

When I try to run a routine or some class code from Atelier I get an error. It tells me to look at the Network Activities view.

When I do that I see the following:

1 7
0 638

I'm getting this error a lot in Atelier. These are not extremely large files, and I can't seem to find a magic line count or byte size that triggers the issue to occur.

I'm using the latest (I believe) version 1.0.262. Is there a setting that allows larger files to be parsed successfully within the editor?

1 7
0 509

I'm in a process of acquiring a corpus of documents on educational courses.

For example there is an educational course called "OOP" and it can have documents from 2008, 2009, ... 2016 etc.
And there are a lot of these courses, each one with programs from different years (hopefully)

So 1 document is 1 programm of one course for one year.

I want to calculate how much does a course changes per year.

0 7
0 519

Hello Community,

I am trying to create a simple Ensemble DTL transform using the GUI. In order to test something very simple, I have created a transform that does nothing.

I'm using test data from here: https://www.emedny.org/HIPAA/5010/5010_sample_files/835%20Sample%20(Institutional%20Claims%20only).2014.txt

It's a very small test 835 file.

My transform looks like this in the compiled class:

0 7
0 941

Hi,

I created an iKnow domain, where I supplied dictionaries, blacklist, metadata and stemming. The datasource is a table.

I would like to use iFind semantic search feature. It is said in the documentation that iFind use iKnow semantic analysis. But I want iFind to use the iKnow domain configuration I created earlier earlier. How can I do that ?

Regards,

Jack Abdo.

0 7
0 366

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to authenticate a user(Health Share clinician) from a Java Application.

I 'm already connected to Caché and able to run SQL commands.

My question is: How can I authenticate a user using only SQL? In fact, what I want is verify if the users exists in the base and if the given password is the same used in Health Share.

There is a column 'password' in Security.users table but I'm not able to see its content, even so, I don't know which hash function to use to compare with.

1 7
0 1.6K

We don't often use SQL within our org, which is mostly due to the performance issue we experience due to the quantity of data we are reviewing.

Aside from the standard performance measures for non-Caché databases, are there any recommended approaches when querying large tables?

The table would have roughly 50M records, but there are not a finite amount of sub-nodes.

0 7
0 911

Hi,

posted some weeks ago in the "old" ZEN Google Group, maybe someone here can help to understand how to properly setting up a csp applications and contributing from the build-in caché security mechanism.

I´ve created a webapplication and wan´t to add further security to it using the smp. But... first things first.

I have two Databases let´s say DB1-LOGIN and DB2-Application. Each of this DBs has a resource assigned. DB1-LOGIN has a resource %DB1-LOGIN which has a public permission of 'read'. DB2 has a resource as well %DB2-Application with no public access.

1 7
0 567

If you've got more than one developer on a project, do you each work in your own namespace? Or do you all use a common namespace?

Through my work at George James Software I have encountered many different Caché and Ensemble development setups. At risk of over-generalizing, the older and more established users of InterSystems technologies seem more likely to have all their developers working in a common namespace, whereas the newer 'converts' tend to favour giving each developer their own namespace.

2 7
0 781

Has anyone noticed that the Feature Map and Master Index was dropped from the 2016 version?

Anyone know why?

Please see the attached file of a screen shot.

Well, I have a screen shot file, but when I try to up load .docx, or .pdf, or html I am prevented, don't know why?

Yes, frustration!

0 7
0 450

Is there a function in Atelier that's equivalent to Studio's "Find in Files"? Namely, to search for assets containing a given search pattern across an entire namespace -- not just across files that are currently in the local project.

I've been playing with the search functions in Eclipse, and so far haven't found a combination of options that will search against assets that are only on the server -- I can only get results for assets that are already in my workspace.

2 7
0 681
Question
· Jun 9, 2016
REST Services Cataloging

I've been building up a REST services API, consisting of a dozen or so classes referenced from a Dispatch class, which has route mappings for the first piece of the URI. I'd like to have the Dispatch class be able to output all of the available Services, with some documentation. Is there something like a %Library resource that I could use to pull this information from each of the classes?

Thanks

Chris

0 7
0 801

I'm with a problem in a property, where she has two parameters that conflict, DISPLAYLIST and VALUELIST.

In screen when I'll go to set value in the field, the CACHE transform internally the property of LOGICAL to DISPLAY with propertynameLogicalToDisplay(propertyname), far so good.

My problem is in the property, why, by default she send the value as DISPLAYLIST, in hour of transformation as the value is DISPLAY MODE the error occurs.

How I do to that default value be VALUELIST and not DISPLAYLIST?

0 7
0 750
Question
· Aug 18, 2016
Read only Async mirror setup

I have setup an async reporting mirror member with Read only access. My problem is that if I try to do any sql reporting against that data I am getting errors. I am sure that this is because the DB is read only, but I had assumed that setting up a reporting mirror would handle this.

I there a setting or mapping I am missing?

0 7
0 664