Question
· Jul 25, 2020
Abstract Classes and Methods

I have been looking into using abstract classes and methods. In other languages, if a superclass is defined as abstract, subclasses inheriting from the superclass will not compile until all abstract methods have been implemented in the subclass.
I have created the following classes to try this in Cache:
Class User.Music.AbstractClass [ Abstract ]
{

0 8
0 1.1K

Hello All,

I am able to transmit a small batch of billing files: B/W 5 and 20 without issue-
Put stream 11@%IO.LibraryStream to /SFTP/unmhsmcsa/OUT/TEST_021920201426.tst

But when the size of the batch increases to over 20 the operation hangs and I receive the error below: The file is created in the SFTP server with 0 data.

0 1
0 1K

This may not be the right place to ask, but I am having some issues with the VSCode setup. I have installed the InterSystems Extensions but I am not seeing the InterSystems icon on the Action Bar long the left side of the screen.

Can someone point me in the correct direction of what I need to do to fix this issue?

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 995

Hi,

I've successfully installed and configured the custom MESH API supplied by intersystems. I'm able to send HTML rendered documents directly to GP's using Kettering.xml.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to send PDF/RTF files rather than HTML. Is this possible and if so can I still use Kettering xml? I know FHIR is the preferred method of transmission but i've tried sending a test FHIR message through MESH to EMIS but it's not displaying so I'm not sure if EMIS is able to display FHIR formatted messages.

Thanks.

Anthony Breen

0 20
0 973
Question
· Mar 3, 2020
Intersystem jar files

I'm working on developing Productions with java. The sample project has several intersystems jar files:
-- intersystems-enslib-jms-3.1.0.jar
-- intersystems-gateway-3.1.0.jar
-- intersystems-jdbc-3.1.0.jar
-- intersystems-spark-1.0.0.jar
-- intersystems-uima-1.0.0.jar
-- intersystems-utils-3.1.0.jar
-- intersystems-xep-3.1.0.jar

I have the jar files, but where can I find them for download? Are they available on a maven repository somewhere?

Any help would be appreciated!

0 3
0 953

Hi

How do I run a CSP page from within VS Code.

Secondly I have installed an extension called "Live Server" which will run .html pages within VS Code. Have any of you made use of this extension and if so can you specify that .csp pages are html pages?

If I press F5 in VS Code (just as you would in Cache Studio) in order to view a csp page when I press F5 in vs code it tries to open

http://localhost:57772/csp/bootstrap/

without the csp page name

0 6
2 870