Dear All, 

I am currently working on a project to record ORU^R01 into a global for a particular set of tests.

I have multiple OBX repeats that need to go into a specific fields withing one row/ record on the global.

I am having trouble finding a way to either count or loop though the OBX's correctly in ObjectScript often with the counter being undefined.

I have done this this way, as I am building upon an existing class to populate this global.

The latest iteration of my obx looping code is below:

0 8
0 632

Hello All,

I am able to transmit a small batch of billing files: B/W 5 and 20 without issue- 
Put stream 11@%IO.LibraryStream to /SFTP/unmhsmcsa/OUT/TEST_021920201426.tst  

But when the size of the batch increases to over 20 the operation hangs and I receive the error below:   The file is created in the SFTP server with 0 data.

0 1
0 614
Product is Caché
Version is 2018.1

Hi

I'm working in a security issue of the system that says that once you are logged into a session 
and you save this cookie. You can go to another navigator and use this cookie to be registered. 

I would like to chenge this cookie once user is logged into my system but I can't logout and 
login again because all my cookies are removed.

Is there a way to change to cookie or renew it?

Thanks a lot.
0 6
0 609

Hi,

I am brand new to Cache and have been tasked with extracting data from the dB. I see that there are a bunch of tools that can be used to extract via SQL Server statements. DataGrip and DBeaver to name 2. I've gone through some documentation and it doesn't look as if SSMS can connect directly.  Is there a preferred extraction tool that anyone can recommend. Does the Cache dB have anything built in where I can access the data while seeing a visual of the tables/schema?

Thanks for any advice,

0 9
0 599
Question
David Satorres · Aug 11, 2020
JDBC Gateway Server

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup the JDBC Gateway Server so customers can connect to IRIS remotely using JDBC and not ODBC. But I'm facing a problem connecting, as our system department tells me IRIS is using the loopback address (127.0.0.1) and that makes remote systems cannot connect to port 53773 (the default port for that).

So, I would like to change this 127.0.0.1 host for the hostname but I cannot see where to do it:

1 15
0 594

Ok so I am way outside of my comfort zone, and had to build an application using CSP to give users the ability to access SQL configuration tables. These SQL Configuration tables will affect the data that is sent to the downstream system. 

I saw in the examples where we were able to import GIF's/IMAGES into the CSP folders to use as a reference in our CSP pages. My question is how do you do that? If I try to import through studio, it tells me the file is invalid.

Just trying to make it a little more user friendly then blocks on a page.

0 1
0 593
Question
Yone Moreno · May 13, 2020
How could we install zpm?

Hello,

We have read the installation guide to get started with zpm package manager:

https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/ObjectScript-Package-Manag...

We wonder what means the second step:

"Import the zpm.xml into IRIS and compile via any desired way (Management Portal, Studio or Terminal)"

We have thought that it means to place the zpm-0.2.2.xml file inside "C:\InterSystems\HealthShare_2\opt\contenedor"

0 7
0 586
Question
Ken Earl · Jul 25, 2020
Abstract Classes and Methods

I have been looking into using abstract classes and methods. In other languages, if a superclass is defined as abstract, subclasses inheriting from the superclass will not compile until all abstract methods have been implemented in the subclass.
I have created the following classes to try this in Cache:
Class User.Music.AbstractClass [ Abstract ]
{

0 8
0 574

Hello,

For many routines we write, we utilize a global we name ^HITLIST($JOB,"routineName") as temporary storage as needed.  For various reasons this gets junked up and we are at a point where we need to do some routine garbage collection.

The idea is to write a utility that looks at all the ^HITLIST($JOB) nodes, check if the job is currently running and if it isn't then we can issues the KILL command on ^HITLIST($JOB).

0 7
1 572

Hello forum, hoping that everyone is fine, I am new to intersystems and I am trying to connect Eclipse IDE with Atelier, I have followed several tutorials but in all I have got the same error when wanting to add a server explorer.
I get: "InjectionManagerFactory not found".
What am I doing wrong? Should I install something else? Anyone know how to fix it?
Help please, in advance thanks

0 4
0 569

Hello every one, 

I am a rookie and i am willing to gain some experience on IRIS for Health by doing some development. 

I went through the website and found only an online development environment. 

But I want to take it a step further ahead bu downloading the software for my own and trying something new. 

But, unfortunately I did not find a link to download the IRIS for Health.

I would be pleased if there is any one who has the link to help me out with it. 

Hoping to hear soon. 

Regards. 

Stay Blessed. 

1 5
1 561
Question
Adam Dewing · Mar 3, 2020
Intersystem jar files

I'm working on developing Productions with java. The sample project has several intersystems jar files:
-- intersystems-enslib-jms-3.1.0.jar
-- intersystems-gateway-3.1.0.jar
-- intersystems-jdbc-3.1.0.jar
-- intersystems-spark-1.0.0.jar
-- intersystems-uima-1.0.0.jar
-- intersystems-utils-3.1.0.jar
-- intersystems-xep-3.1.0.jar

I have the jar files, but where can I find them for download? Are they available on a maven repository somewhere?

Any help would be appreciated!

0 3
0 548
Question
Joe Brun · Nov 26, 2020
10000 clients simultaneously

How InterSystems solutions handle C10k connections? ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C10k_problem )
For example, I want to create a social network on InterSystems platform.
In the scenario client (browser) => CSP Gateway => Cache can the Cache handle a large number of clients at the same time?
Quick analysis shows that CSP Gateway for each request opens a new TCP connection to Cache SuperServer (port 1972) allocating CSP session and license slot.

4 9
0 547