Question
· Aug 13, 2019
Dashboard - Line Graph

Hello,

I want to create a dashboard with a line graph that shows system availability over time. I used this code to create a Dashboard:

Set tItem = ##class(%DeepSee.UserLibrary.Link).%New()
                Set tItem.fullName = "Availability"
                Set tPage = "Availability.UI.CSVImport.zen"
                Set tItem.href = $system.CSP.GetPortalApp($namespace,tPage)_tPage
                Set tItem.title = "Availability"
                Set tSC = tItem.%Save()
0 7
0 291
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,815 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi team,

I'll start with an apology as I am trying to wrap my head around the architecture of how InterSystems IRIS database management works. I am attempting to connect to the platform remotely through say a JDBC or ODBC connection in order to run queries, searches (through SQL statements) on my laptop and was trying to understand whether this would be possible? It is possible to setup an inbound client connection and wanted to better understand the architecture of how the database association works for IRIS database management. Does it use it's own internal SQL database or are we able to connect to our own database and which databases are certified to run against the platform?

0 2
0 291

Hi Community!

We’re so glad to announce that InterSystems FHIR startup incubator — Caelestinus held its first virtual Demo Day on June 29th!

16 startups have showed off their products and solutions built with InterSystems FHIR Server, or IRIS for Health or Health Connect to an audience of about 15 investors & partners.

The Demo Day is the result of a four-month journey — the equator of the incubator, in which startups have explored InterSystems tech, validated their ideas and presented it on the first Demo Day. In case you missed it, enjoy watching it on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

📣 The First Demo Day of InterSystems FHIR Startup Incubator — Caelestinus

Here is the list of presenters with pitch decks of the startups.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hBl_YvKeNIo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

5 0
0 291

Do to unforseen circumstances the Atelier build that was distributed with the Cache 2016.2 field test had certain incompatibilites which prevented it's effective use with the server that it was bundled with.

We are working on remediating this regretable situation and will provide a compatible Atelier in the 2016.2 field test refresh which is scheduled for today Monday, 1st of Februrary.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience so caused.

0 4
0 291

Hi-

I have a SQL Query using %iFind.Highlight which returns text highlighting certain words and phrases. %iFind.Highlight seems to remove cr/lf from the returned text.

Here's my query

ClassMethod Search(pSessionId As %String, pSearchString As %String) As %String
{
set tTags="<span style='background-color:yellow;'>"
&sql(
SELECT %iFind.Highlight(Text , :pSearchString , , :tTags) into :results
FROM SSA_OCR.TempSearchable where sessionId = :pSessionId)
quit results
}

0 1
0 291

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems AI contest!

Date & Time: Friday, July 30, 2021 – 11:00 AM EDT

What awaits you at this Virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used. Q&A. Plans for the next contests.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/27vE9o9U3nM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 2
0 291

i have this error

DrawTableError : <MAXSTRING> zDrawTable+349^%CSP.Util.TablePane.2

perhaps i have the possibility of Deleting all history queries, but i think better to check the table where last queries were stored and solve it by deleting wrong registries. anybody knows where is the table 'QueryHistory'.

0 3
0 291

Hello developers, I'm a newbie to Intersystems technologies and I started to work with Caché and Ensemble, and to be more specific I'm working with systems integration. In a scenario where I need to develop new software from scratch, would it be better to develop this new software using REST APIs? Does anyone have any recommendations about courses?

0 3
0 291

Hi all, I am new to IS Objectscript and I would appreciate some assistance regarding this.

I am trying to find out how to count the number of elements within a dynamic abstract object and I am having some trouble using the size method.

Here is the code below:

The key value pairs are originally in JSON and I would have converted it in to an object for use.

0 7
0 291
Question
· Feb 1, 2019
Message Bank Usage

Hi

Has anyone implemented the message bank functionality in particular in the UK and if so what are your experiences of it in particular for custom messages? We are thinking of using it as our long term store and would like any feedback on it. We use a mix of REST web services, custom messages, HL7v2 and FHIR messaging within the Health area (NHS Trust to be exact).

I would also be interested in which version you implemented this upon.

Thanks

Ian

0 1
0 291

Hello everybody,

I am creating a WS as a server, but when I ask for the WSDL it is giving me an error because it cannot find the class.

I have added the following instructions:

set ^SYS("Security","CSP","AllowClass","MiProyecto.MiClaseWS","%SOAP.WebServiceInfo")=1 
set ^SYS("Security","CSP","AllowClass","MiProyecto.MiClaseWS","%SOAP.WebServiceInvoke")=1

I have created an entry in the WS security configuration

0 6
0 291

LS,

I'm executing a query using JDBC on a PostgreSQL db:

SET statement_timeout TO 600000000; COMMIT SELECT * FROM bi_hour

The query is aborted with the following message:

FOUT #5023: Fout in Java Gateway: JDBC Gateway getClob(0,2) errorBad value for type long : active

The column 'blocked_status' contains the value 'active' is of type 'text'. I figure somewhere the SQL Gateway tries to convert the text value into a long but I can't find where, any suggestions?

0 2
0 291

Hi,

I have a test version of Cache installed on my laptop, but I cannot get logged into the database. I think my ID may be locked due to too many password failure attempts. I have not changed the Admin password or SuperUser password. Does anyone know what the default password would be for the Admin and/or SuperUser Id's? Or if someone knows how I can get in and unlock/reset my password, it would be much appreciated??

Thanks,

Larry Cardinal

Happy New Year to all

0 6
0 291
Question
· Mar 30, 2019
X12 Routing - Whole Batch

When a X12 message comes into Ensemble as a Whole Batch how do you search on a segment within the body of the message? For example, a REF segment. It appears the only way is to set the Service to a single session batch, but this doesn't allow you to send the message as a Whole Batch to the Operation.

0 1
0 290

In Cache'/Ensemble, by specifying the objectsPackage parameter, dictionaries (and other objects) get projected to tables that can be accessed by SQL queries.

But in IRIS (IRIS for UNIX (Ubuntu Server LTS for x86-64 Containers) 2019.1 (Build 507U) Mon Feb 25 2019 13:47:16 EST), when I created a dictionary with ##class(%iKnow.Matching.DictionaryAPI).CreateDictionary(), it does not get projected to a table.

The class APIs correctly retrieve information about this dictionary.

Am I missing something with IRIS, or is there any issues about this?

0 2
0 290
Article
· Feb 14, 2017 1m read
Portal tip: Use the search box

User interfaces such as Portal often give us multiple ways of doing a task. Sometimes we stick with habits and don't realize that another way might save us time.

Here's one that I learned by watching someone else using Portal.

Use the Search box to get quickly to a page that may otherwise be several layers deep in the Portal hierarchy. For example, suppose I want to check the status of the ECP networking:

2 3
0 290

Hi Everyone,

Join us at the online Developer Roundtable to discuss Generative AI Use Cases in Healthcare on August 31, 10 am ET.
Learn Use Cases + Reference Architecture in Healthcare, and witness the demo of LLMs. We will have time for Q&A and open discussion as usual.

Speaker: @Nicholai Mitchko , Manager, Solution Partner Sales Engineer, InterSystems

Background: Nicholai runs a team of 10 solution engineers at InterSystems that help healthcare companies design, develop, and deliver solutions at enormous scale. In his free time, Nicholai works on large language models, including developing his own models which appear on the Huggingface OpenLLM leaderboard.

See the recording on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/S4UgMHPJyqA

3 4
0 290

Hi, Community!

You are very welcome to watch just uploaded InterSystems Atelier Welcome video on the InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gmHsmCf7VpY

Subscribe and stay tuned!

3 0
0 290