InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,877 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello Guys, can you help me with a issue? I think it is a beginning question, but here goes, how do I add a new business host to production programmatically? for example a new business service or business process.

I've been looking at the documentation for the classes Ens.Config.Production, Ens.Config.Item and Ens.Director and I haven't found any method to add, maybe the name is a little bit different.

The idea is to create a class that will "deploy" or "configurate" a new project components in a pre-existing production.

Best,
Fernando.

0 7
0 404
Article
· Apr 25, 2023 12m read
Configuring Mirror in Docker

A common need for our customers is to configure both HealthShare HealthConnect and IRIS in high availability mode.

It's common for other integration engines on the market to be advertised as having "high availability" configurations, but that's not really true. In general, these solutions work with external databases and therefore, if these are not configured in high availability, when a database crash occurs or the connection to it is lost, the entire integration tool it becomes unusable.

2 4
1 404

Hello experts,

I'm new to InterSystems software and still not so familiar with it. Therefore I do apologize in front if this question is irrelevant, not making sense or answer is commonly known.

I've did my best in search for answer, but unfortunately i haven't found anything helpfull. So I decided to ask for help here.

My problem is repetitive error which occure in CSP Gateway event log :

Error Condition: Failed to read posted content from the client (Content-Length: 1404; Data Actually Read: 0; Read Error: 70007)

0 1
0 404
Announcement
· Oct 20, 2018
Looking for work

Hi every body

I hope it's the right place & I'm not offending any body.

I'm a veteran Mumps/Cache/Ensemble programmer . I think my only draw back is my age, although my brain is still young & bubbly.

I'm looking a long time for work without success.

I gathered a lot of knowledge & experience during those long years , developed many projects & i'm ready to do any work only to feel useful.

I'll add my resume, I hope & wish that this post will bring some change as I'm desperate to get some work.

1 0
0 403

Hi:

I have an sql outbound adapter. Sometimes we have trouble connecting to the database.

The timeout in develpment is set to 15 seconds in live it is 150 seconds as it is an always connected Buisness operation.

I thought adding E=S or/and X=S would suspend the message. Why does it not?

Is the only way around then adding something to the buisness operation itself/ creating a customised SQL buisness operation rather than EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter?

Thanks

Mark

0 5
0 403

Hi,

When wanting to use VS-Code for server-side editing.. - In VS-code I can right click on a server item (eg a class) to see a set of menu options including 'Server Source Control... ' and 'Server Command Menu...' at the bottom.

I noticed that these options are somewhat connected to my server-side source control hooks class that inherits from %Studio.SourceControl.Base, however, I am seeing different behavior between my custom subclass of this, and, the provided %Atelier.SourceControl subclass.

1 1
0 402
Article
· Feb 6, 2023 2m read
Introducing DX Jetpack for VS Code

Strap on this jetpack to boost your developer experience in Visual Studio Code.

DX Jetpack for VS Code was my entry for the 2023 Developer Tools Contest, where it achieved 2nd place in the Experts vote and 5th place in the Community vote. It is an extension pack for VS Code, bundling three entirely new extensions created by me, plus a couple that we at George James Software published previously.

The new extensions are:

If you're reluctant to install DX Jetpack right away, why not try it using a dev container? In the dev container is an InterSystems IRIS Community environment augmented with InterSystems Package Manager (IPM) and the isc-codetidy package.

3 2
1 402
Article
· Nov 9, 2015 1m read
iFind Search Portal

A simple and rather automated search portal leveraging iFind capabilities for rich text search in 2016.1. It has simple faceting, result ranking, highlighting of search results etc and just works off any table you point it to that has an iFind index by appending ?t=MyPackage.TableName to the URL.

See also https://github.com/bdeboe/isc-iknow-ifindportal for more details and the latest version.

0 3
0 402

Hi,

I want to create a table with a dynamic display of data using the DataGrid.

On the page there dataCombo and the table.

According to the plan, when the user selects an item in dataCombo the table is filled with data. If select another item - data is updated.

But in fact, the data in the table are loaded once when the page is loaded, and when I select value in DataCombo, I receive an error:

0 1
0 402

Hi Community!

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

InterSystems IRIS and Node.js Overview

https://www.youtube.com/embed/e3txoPRzK_Q
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 1
0 402

Hello everyone,

I created a Class with this 3 properties

Class TestDynamic Extends (%RegisteredObject, %XML.Adaptor)
{

Property number As %xsd.string;

Property exam As %xsd.string;

Property result As list Of %DynamicObject;

}

I'm adding objects to list normally

set objTest=##class(TestDynamic).%New()
set objDynamic={"field":"value"}
do objTest.result.Insert(objDynamic)

But when i use this method to convert to JSON

0 7
0 402