Is there a way to get an inventory list of the Services, Processes, Routing, and Operations that are on the system. We get asked constantly from different departments to justify the number of personal we have. We are currently on 2015.2.2, with our upgrade to 2019 set for later this year.

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 223
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,967 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

InterSystems FAQ rubric

After upgrading your system, you may receive the error below when you try to open the Management Portal:

ERROR #5001: Server version of object does not match version sent from the client: %ZEN.Component.vgroup

This error is caused by outdated information remaining in your browser's cache.

1 1
0 50

I'm pleased to see the new Source Control menu in the recent 1.0.165 build. This gives me access to the features of the same server-side source control class as Studio has always supported. It is particularly relevant for our Deltanji source control tool.

Our class makes use of CSP to serve up some dialogs through which the user controls the source control operation. Two observations so far:

1. In Atelier the window you display our CSPs isn't resizable. In Studio it is.

2 1
0 280
Question
· Apr 18
Question about IAM

I was not able to get IAM working on my Development Server because of issues with creating volumes as a Non root user, so I opted to run it within Docker on my WSL Ubuntu locally. I was able to get it running, however the Workspaces is empty, and the Dev Portal is not enabled.

At this point do I need to sign up for the free Kong Konnect? or what are the next steps?

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 59

Hi Community,

I have created SOAP service and WSDL generated. While accessing WSDL URLs, it is redirecting to login page and giving access with production credentials.

I have tried to invoke form webservice clinet (soapui /postman), endup with authentication failed error.

Same service I am able to access from Terminal.

Could you please help me to access Production exposed SOAP service with out authentication.

2 1
0 286
Question
· Jun 28, 2019
Internal Web Service

Hello everyone,

Anyone can help me please. We use SOAP web service with public methods and have many instances of these classes, all work fine. We would like to create a new SOAP web service but for internal usage only, meaning not available to the public. The purpose of this is for communication between different servers internally.

We thought of having the methods to be Internal, WebMethod instead of just WebMethod.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Ben

0 1
1 343

Hi,

I want to create a table with a dynamic display of data using the DataGrid.

On the page there dataCombo and the table.

According to the plan, when the user selects an item in dataCombo the table is filled with data. If select another item - data is updated.

But in fact, the data in the table are loaded once when the page is loaded, and when I select value in DataCombo, I receive an error:

0 1
0 403

Hello community,

I need to know if there is any method which can me say specified imported files or namespaces in Cache.

To better specification of my problem, I've got two installer manifests. Firts one did some resource changing and import some files and classes, second one must be started after the first one, because it's only his update, which creates some nemaspaces. So i need to check if the first manifest ran succesful and I can start the second one.

0 1
0 188

Hi Developers,

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Multi-Model Development

https://www.youtube.com/embed/fiMPWhnE8hY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 1
0 300

In .NET Core you have an option to extend a session using a "sliding expiration". This means that if over half the time has passed and the user actively uses their session then the expiry timer gets reset and the user remains logged in. This can lead to the curious situation where you have an active authenticated user with an expired access token being used in data-access requests.

0 1
0 3.4K

It appears latest version of field test supports Rules. What does support of Ensemble rules in Atelier mean for Ensemble users? Does it mean compilation and development can now be done in new Studio? If yes, how indentation and aliment work with Atelier?

Thanks

2016.2.0.726.0AtelierCDS2785Support Ensemble Business Rules in Atelier api
0 1
0 329

I was recently asked whether we have a function to convert LDAP date time stamps into $HOROLOG format or other formats and the answer is not at the moment, but there is a simple method to do the conversion.

Let us look at the facts and figures involved...

1) Active Directory's (AD) date 0 (zero) is 1601-01-01 00:00:00.000 or January 1st, 1601 at midnight (00:00:00)

2) AD timestamps are calculated as the number of 100 nanosecond intervals from date 0

3) 864000000000 is the number of 100 nanosecond intervals per day

6 1
0 1K

We have a data transformation where source is object collection (populated from a json file) and target is EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document.

If source file is large enough, transformation fails and we get <store> error and I quickly found this:

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=EBPLR_DTL_foreach which at the bottom in "Avoiding <STORE> Errors with Large Messages" section tells to:

1 1
0 385

Some time ago I developed an application that tackled a familarial problem faced by many developers when required to update multiple UAT or PRODUCTION sites with the latest Software patches that have been developed and tested on your DEV server and now need to be deployed to multiple sites running that software.

In principle the solution works as follows:

1) Prepare an XML export of affected classes/routines/csp pages/hl7 definitions et al

2) Optionally create a global export of any new globals or changes to existing globals

1 1
0 330

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Full Stack contest – a great opportunity to have a discussion with InterSystems Experts team as well as our contestants. Winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Friday, July 22 – 12:00 PM EDT

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m6GnLVJD23o
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 1
0 199

Date and Time is an important factors in our life. Because all applications are engaging based on Date/Time. But our world is split into multiple time zones. if our product is launched in the world, to maintain the history of events we are definitely required to convert all times to our local time or UTC ( Coordinated Universal Time ). As I know, many known programming languages of C#, JavaScript, Java, etc., provided the library to convert the date and time. i.e with a time zone name we can be able to convert without knowing the UTC offset.

10 1
0 515

Using a <FORM>

The OnLoadForm attribute calls a method but doesnt allow definition...

It seems to send pKey and accepts back pValues

Method LoadForm(pKey As %String,
                ByRef pValues As %String) As %Status

Is there any way to send more than just pKey as I need multiple values when loading the form.

0 1
0 303

Hi,

Initially when setting up a cache instance one creates or imports the user/ resources roles etc .

After the Mirror has been activated you can add users, resources etc. But when trying to add new SQL Table privileges to a namespace where the databases are mirrored it seems that you are not able to , Getting error:

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <DIRECTORY>SQLUserPrivsExecute+13^%SYS.SQLSEC

SOURCE ELEMENT: %CSP.UI.Component.SQLTables (SQLTables)

How do you maintain these privileges?

0 1
0 331

Hi-

I have a SQL Query using %iFind.Highlight which returns text highlighting certain words and phrases. %iFind.Highlight seems to remove cr/lf from the returned text.

Here's my query

ClassMethod Search(pSessionId As %String, pSearchString As %String) As %String
{
set tTags="<span style='background-color:yellow;'>"
&sql(
SELECT %iFind.Highlight(Text , :pSearchString , , :tTags) into :results
FROM SSA_OCR.TempSearchable where sessionId = :pSessionId)
quit results
}

0 1
0 293