InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,897 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I have an SDA feed from an Edge server that eventually is fed into HSHI / Analytics. This edge server is loading up patient demographics (in the Patient object), which feeds the HSAA.Patient table in HSHI / Analytics.

However, we have other edge servers also feeding into the same HSHI database, and these other edge servers have better demographic information.

1 2
0 287
Article
· Feb 8, 2022 1m read
GlobalToJSON-embeddedPython-pure

I have created a package to export a Global into JSON object file and to re-create it by reloading from this file
embeddedPython refers to the new available technologies. It should be understood as a learning exercise of
how to handle the language interfaces. Only Global nodes containing data are presented in the generated JSON file.
Differently from the previous example, this one is using embedded Python only, no ObjectScript. Therefore PURE

8 2
0 474

I have a Zen Mojo application, developed using Bootstrap plugin and using "Explicit Dispatch" with multiple templates.

I have every template representing an specific area of my application (customer, order, logon, application settings, etc.).

Each template has specific code, client side validation and so on related to its areas by using javascript.

0 2
0 299
Question
· Aug 27, 2019
Tools to find a class

Good morning,
I'm working with a persistent data class and need to know which classes are evoquing it.
Is there a tool in the system to do it, similar to use the F12 key to follow a class?

0 2
0 202

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems IRIS Globals Contest 2022 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Data-model implementation - 5
  • Functional index implementation - 5
  • Data Move usage - 3
  • Embedded Python - 4
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 2
  • Online Demo - 2
  • First Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Second Article On DC - 1
  • Code Quality pass - 1
  • Video on YouTube - 3

See the details below.<--break->

0 2
0 285

Hi-

I have created a class that extends %Persistent and %Populate and have set the various POPSPEC attributes of my properties to control how the properties are populated. However, when I compile the class and try to run the Populate() method it tells me the method isnt defined.

Here is the class definition:

0 2
0 934

Hi All,

We have a licensed version of Ensemble but for now, we use only the DB capabilities of Cache. As we create a custom Namespace, for e.g "Test", a new Ensemble Namespace is automically created by the system --"TestENS".

Is there any way where we can identify the system created ENS namespaces ?

0 2
0 300

Hello,
I am currently trying to create a namespace and I keep receiving error #197 when I try to create the database for it. My OS is Coentos 7.7, my cache version is 2016.2.3.903.6.18300 and here is a screenshot of the error.

0 2
0 261

I've asked a lot of questions leading up to this, so I wanted to share some of my progress.

The blue line represents the number of messages processed. The background color represents the average response time. You can see ticks for each hour (and bigger ticks for each day). Hovering over any point in the graph will show you the numbers for that period in time.

This is super useful for "at a glance" performance monitoring as well as establishing patterns in our utilization.

5 2
0 483
Question
· May 17, 2022
Create aJSON file

Hi Guys,

How do I create a JSON with the below structure pls:

{
"field 1": "123",
"field 2": "1.1.1",
"field 3": "4.428",
"Lines": [
[ 0.00523, 0.00952, 0.01626 ],
[ -0.00303, -0.00286, 0.00387 ],
[ 0.00110, 0.00814, 0.00800 ],
[ -0.00991, 0.00952, 0.00800 ]
]
}

thanks

0 2
0 228

Olá pessoal,

Compartilho material de um curso desenvolvido por mim, espero que possa ajudar a comunidade.

English:

Hi folks,

I share material from a course developed by me, I hope it can help the community. The material is in Portuguese.

Link: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/cristianojs_material-te%C3%B3rico-activity-6608421528906285056-sr8E

4 2
2 184

Hello. When you export and then import a table of data, is the import smart enough to figure out if a row already exists in the new namespace, and if so update the row rather than just save/add the row?

For example, we have a table in DEV, and the same table in QA. The DEV table has more fields than QA. When we moved up the class, the field definitions went with the table into QA, so now the table definition is the same in both.

0 2
0 491
Question
· Dec 8, 2016
Caché vs Cache

I see that there is an "Insert Special Character" option from the text editor where "é" can be selected, but would it be possible to create a "Caché" button that inserts the word "Caché"? I can see cases where mixing these words can be confusing. An even more important reason would be searching. If the word "Cache" is used instead of "Caché" in many places, it may be difficult to find information about the "Cache".

If a "Caché" button existed, it may encourage the correct spelling to be used. I am not sure if this is a real problem, but I see the possibility of it happening.

1 2
0 632
Question
· Jan 3, 2017
Deciphering Error Messages

When deciphering an error message (<MAXSTRING>main+45^LBZNSJHCACUPLB), my understanding is the error offset is 45 lines from "main". If there are "go sub" entries within this 45 lines, do you count the lines in the "go sub" section or do you do a straight count of lines ignoring the "go sub" section?

0 2
0 428
Article
· Jul 28, 2022 1m read
Approach to InterSystems IRIS

Hi Folks,

Before I begin my writing journey here I wish to introduce myself briefly, so that everyone who reads and follows me will get a clear picture.

To start with I did my Bachelors in Physical Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Science were my core subjects. I have 4+ years of experience in HealthCare Revenue Cycle operations including Medical Coding, Billing, AR Collections, Denial Management and Fincial Reconciliation. Also, 2+ years of experience in Data Operations and Analytics, specifically in Python, PowerBI, SQL and MsExcel.

8 2
0 303
Question
· Mar 31, 2017
Troubleshooting Disconnects

One of our Departments are claiming that we are loosing HL7 messages that are sent from their Vendor's system to Ensemble.

I know interfaces 101 if we have no record of the message then we never received it, however they are insisting they are sending it.

I asked them to provide the ACK's if they sent the messages but Ensemble had no corresponding Message Control ID (MSH.10) .

Currently I have the following settings...

0 2
0 1.6K

The intersystems documentation gives the same description for both <MAXSTRING> and <NETWORK DATA UPDATE FAILED - MAXSTRING>. I suspect that the description for <MAXSTRING> is correct and the description for <NETWORK DATA UPDATE FAILED - MAXSTRING> was an accident. I would like to know what situation triggers the <NETWORK DATA UPDATE FAILED - MAXSTRING> error.

0 2
0 400

Hello and welcome to the Developer Ecosystem Summer News!

This summer was full of exciting events and activities in the InterSystems Developer Ecosystem. In case you missed something, we've prepared for you a selection of the hottest news and topics to read!

For your convenience, here we gathered everything worth noting that happened this last season at a glance. Read on!

9 2
0 272

Hi,

I've setup an operation that pulls text from an MDM message and uses it to generate a csv file. I'm having issues as our vendor is sending the file with a carriage return (as shown below) to signify the next line but Healthshare is recognising this as a new segment which causes an error.

0 2
0 320
Question
· Oct 7, 2022
URL masking and redirection

Hi Guys,

I'm a new developer taking over an existing project that I'm not that familiar with and while running a few pages I came across some used urls that leads to same page!?

0 2
1 235