All time
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,976 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi All! Thought I would share our most recent podcast episode, which featured a conversation I had with Heather Capel and Chi Nguyen-Rettig of LEAD North. They talked about their journey from the beginning with InterSystems products, some of the challenges and opportunities building a team for healthcare integrations, and more.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/1548103
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 77

In the previous article, we saw in detail about Connectors, that let user upload their file and get it converted into embeddings and store it to IRIS DB. In this article, we'll explore different retrieval options that IRIS AI Studio offers - Semantic Search, Chat, Recommender and Similarity.

1 0
1 76

Hi Community,

In this article, I will introduce my application iris-image-vector-search.
The image vector retrieval demo uses IRIS Embedded Python and OpenAI CLIP model to convert images into 512 dimensional vector data. Through the new feature of Vector Search, VECTOR-COSINE is used to calculate similarity and display high similarity images.

2 0
1 76

Dear experts,

I'm using a test enviroment to test freeze & thaw scripts on windows. I executed command:

..\bin\cache -s. -U%%SYS ##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze()

then was saved log in cconsole:

0 1
0 75

It is probably somewhere in the doc. So hard to search. Hope InterSystems going to AI on their community/support data.

How to see a meaningful value in management portal - sql explorer. For instance
Class MySetting Extends %Persistent{
Property Name As %String;

Class MyObj Extends %Persistent{
Property Setting As MySetting;

0 1
0 75

Hi Everyone,

We are using SQL based KPI's to display reports in IRIS dashboards. We have applied the filter functionality in these SQL based KPI reports.

I need your help for below scenario.

Below is my full report. Filter is applied on Name and Subject Name in this report.

Now I have used filter on Name and selected values 'Virat' and 'Big Show'

0 1
0 74

I am attempting to make a FHIR call against the Epic Repository through Intersystems. I have setup a Service client per Create FHIR REST Client | InterSystems Developer Community | Business

but I have set it up using OAuth and HTTPS.

I have verified that the OAuth works by executing it manually via a Terminal to verify I get a response. Of course, when I do it is writing to the ISCLOG

0 4
0 70

Hi all,

I was wondering is there is already a sample of a Helm chart or better even an IKO manifest to deploy a REGISTRY and/or EDGE container to a Kubernetes cluster.

The samples I found show how to deploy to docker using docker-compose but I want to deploy into a better runtime orchestrator.
Regards Joost

0 2
0 72

Hey Developers,

Watch the latest video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Identifying Structured and Coded Data in HL7 FHIR Resources

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_2NksmmiUiQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 74

Hi Developers!

With InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL recently becoming Generally Available, some of you may have had a chance to try it out. Or maybe you used it for your contest entry or during the EAP period. We're curious to learn what YOU think of it. So, have you already tried the new service InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL?

We have launched a new Ideas Portal category dedicated to this database-as-a-service (DBaaS) where we're looking for your ideas on how we can improve InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL.

Or share your experience with the service in the comments to this post.

1 0
0 74

Hello Community,

I have encountered the following SQL problem trying to create a table from a SELECT statement.

I narrowed the problem down to the following example:

1. The SELECT statement alone works as expected.

SELECT m.Name, h.Status 
FROM EnsLib_HL7.Message m, Ens.MessageHeader h 
WHERE h.MessageBodyClassName='EnsLib.HL7.Message' AND h.MessageBodyID = m.ID

2. But if "CREATE TABLE ... AS" is added it fails

0 4
0 69

Hi Developers,

We'd like to highlight some key information about the Tech Exchange zone at Global Summit 2024. This year, you can see and add every demo, roundtable, or discussion to your schedule, ensuring you don't miss a thing!

Here's what to explore at Tech Exchange:

• Request a 1-on-1 meeting with InterSystems product experts and developers
  • Startup Showcase
  • Partner Pavilion
  • Developer Community booth
  • Learning Services booth
  • FHIR booth
  • Supply Chain booth
  • UX booth
  • Vector Search, GenAI discussion table. Available for spontaneous connections with others interested in this topic
  • more than 40 tech demos!

Learning opportunities in Tech Exchange room:

2 0
0 73