InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,880 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

hi

I restored one database on Server B with EXTSELCT^DBREST command from backup file (this backup file is taken from Server A).

When I execute select some rows from one table, it return error like this,

the same select sql can return correct data in server A

But when I select other rows from same table on Server B, it return correct data.

Why? maybe the backup file corrupted?

Thanks

0 1
0 186

Hi,

I tried to join my local DB table with link table. but I am getting below error.

5475 5475 reporterr2+40^%occRoutine Error #5475: Error compiling routine: %sqlcq.HSANALYTICS.cls483. Errors: %sqlcq.HSANALYTICS.cls483.cls(%OnNew+5) : SQLCODE=-161 : References to an SQL connection must constitute a whole subquery

I tried to execute below query in Managementportal

select dg.ID from HSAA.Diagnosis dg
left join LinkTableData.FacilityFullList la on dg.ID=la .ID

0 4
0 129
Question
· Jul 25, 2017
[Fixed]Error with ECP

Hello,

I try to create an ECP between to CACHE server.

The ECP is working, the remote DB is created and the namespace is created and linked on the remote DB.

The table appears on the server but when I try to access I get this message:

ERREUR #5540: SQLCODE : Message 400 : Process 4076 failed to compile Cached Query Class %sqlcq.###.cls6 with these errors: ERREUR #5002: Erreur Cache: <COLLATION NOT SUPPORTED>getdependencyclasses+54^%occDepend SQLTEXT: SELECT ...

0 3
0 806

Hi everyone,

when I'm using the %JSONExport-function on Caché-Objects containing properties of type %integer, %numeric or %boolean, this properties are all automatically converted to Strings in the JSON-Output.

Is there a way to get around this type-cast?

Example:

Result with %JSONExport:

maxOrderable and maxReserveable are of type %integer, deliverable and assembly of type %boolean. All 4 properties are shown as quoted Strings.

0 11
0 443
Question
· Jul 31, 2017
Posting to a REST service

Hello,

I come from a programming background, but haven't touched ObjectScript before my current job, so please forgive my ignorance.

Within an Ensemble system, I need to post some information to a RESTful web service. I'm just trying to figure out how to create a method which takes a simple message and posts this off to a RESTful web service?

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 3
0 1.8K

If you're viewing a HL7 message in the front end, with a schema correctly applied, you can mouse over a segment or a field and see the schema path, e.g:

Mousing over PV1 in the above message shows the schema path is "PIDgrp(1).PV1".

I'm writing a utility function which you pass an EnsLib.HL7.Message into. I'd like to loop through each segment and take action dependant on that schema path. How can I reference or determine that schema path in code?

0 2
0 516

Hi ,

I am trying to work out how to install the intersystems-jdbc-3.3.1.jar file onto a windows server to set up a connection between athrid party application and an Iris database.

Is there an installer ? the java -jar etc command does not work "could not load main class " . Added the folder to the system path .

Running Eclipse temurin but I do not work with java at all, other than these very specific points where need to get applications to run .

If someone could point me to a guide or instruction that would be of great assitance

Cheers

0 6
0 531

Hi guys,

Suppose I have a JSON string as below:

{"MessageID":"11111","save_date1":"2022-02-02 01:01:34","Sender_ID1":"esb","sent_date2":"1985-12-11 11:42:00"}

The two date variables are all formatted as ODBC date time, when I tried to import it to a %JSON.Adapter object, the date format was rejected as below

Error #9406:Unexpected format for value of field, save_date1, using class base mapping

Thus I'm trying to format all possible ODBC date time in the incoming JSON with Regular expression:

0 2
0 240
Question
· Aug 5, 2017
Problem with terminal font

I don't know what a problem with my cache cube terminal, but cyrillic text is not displayed correctly.

I have some terminal program with cyrillic menus, dialogs and other text and all those items are displayed wrong (unknown symbols like on the image).

How can I solve this problem?

0 1
0 360

The Ensemble doc mentions Studio and Atelier to create customer business process logic, but does not mention VS code.

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=EGIN_busproc

The official InterSystems message is that Atelier is deprecated and putting it front and center in the interoperability doc seems like a mistake.

Maybe Studio means old Studio and VS Studio, but if so some clarification would help.

0 2
0 258

Hi All,

I am currently using D $SYSTEM.SQL.Shell() command or management portal to retrieve the data from database. I just learned we can also run cache table sql queries in MS access. MS access already installed on my machine.

I need to ask how I can connect my database of USER or sample namespace in MS access to run these SQL queries.

Thanks in advance!!

0 4
0 212
Question
· Aug 22, 2017
%SYS.GSET

Hi

Does anybody know what happend to %SYS.GSET routine in Cache 2016 ?

In Cache 2013 it still existed, I didn't find anything about it in Cache realese notes 2014 and 2015.

Uri

0 10
0 392

Is there a way to omit or skip rollback of some data changes during a transaction rollback? Maybe some sort of "autonomous transaction"?

The issue is with error logging in transaction. For example we may have in nested calls the following structure:
TS
<some code>
<error happens>
TRO 1
<error log to database>

but if this code is in another transaction, and that rolls back we lose error data.

0 7
0 824

I have a question for people currently in the community who support TrakCare implementations.

Are you all currently working through the migration from Crystal/Zen over to Logi Reports?

What are you plans for the Zen reports you can't migration off for example the HTML letter template?

I have spoken with a few people regarding this topic but starting to get concerned if there is a call in the near future to decommission ZEN/

0 1
0 186
Question
· Aug 18, 2020
Validate signature from string

Hello,

We would need to handle the following use case:

A system replies to our GET with a list of codes and a signature.

Each code has been signed with the SHA512withECDSA algorithm

We would need to:

1 Concatenate all codes in a string

2 Decode the string which is in Base 64

3 Validate the string using the signature which we get in the reply

We have read for step 2:

Base64Decode

0 1
0 253