Question
· Aug 13, 2019
Dashboard - Line Graph

Hello,

I want to create a dashboard with a line graph that shows system availability over time. I used this code to create a Dashboard:

Set tItem = ##class(%DeepSee.UserLibrary.Link).%New()
                Set tItem.fullName = "Availability"
                Set tPage = "Availability.UI.CSVImport.zen"
                Set tItem.href = $system.CSP.GetPortalApp($namespace,tPage)_tPage
                Set tItem.title = "Availability"
                Set tSC = tItem.%Save()
0 7
0 293

The .NET Core Identity model has an IPasswordHasher<> interface for for

• Hashing a password so that it can be stored in a database
  • Verifying a provided plain-text password matches a previously stored hash.

I am getting invalid password errors during the login process when the .NET Core Identity model computes a hash from a plain text input and compares it to a password hash value I've returned from Caché. The default hashing algorithm is PBKDF2 with HMAC-SHA256, 128-bit salt, 256-bit subkey, and 10,000 iterations (detailed article on .NET Core Identity PasswordHasher). The algorithm Caché uses is probably different which may be why I am getting errors.

0 6
1 2.3K
Question
· Aug 20, 2019
Adding a header line to a file

I have set up a process to produce a daily file to be submitted to another system and this is working (using EnsLib.RecordMap.Operation.FileOperation). However, the file needs to have a header line added each time it is created so it can be processed by the down stream system. Looking though EnsLib.RecordMap.Operation.FileOperation and EnsLib.File.OutboundAdapter, I can't see where I can do this easily. Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 3
0 357
Question
· Aug 15, 2019
Error on Trakcare Report

Hi,

I am trying to create a new report on Trakcare. I created a class file and corresponding crystal report . It works fine and data is populating when I try to run on crystal environment. But when I make a setup on Trakcare and click on print option, I am getting an error on print history " VB error in tkCrystalJob] Error number[-2147417848] Method '~' of object '~' failed [at line 421]". If I click on print preview option its going to empty browser. Inorder to setup new report, already made set up on report manager and menu manager.

0 1
0 416

I'm a DBA and support Caché databases on AIX. I coded shell scripts for monitoring journaling status, databases size, license end date.

We recently got a new instance of Caché on Windows. I'm just curious to know whether anyone coded database monitoring scripts on Windows using PowerShell or any other scripting language.

If yes, please share the details.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharath Nunepalli.

0 3
0 462
Question
· Aug 19, 2019
Filter by time in Routing Rule

I have a colleague that is trying to eliminate any HL7 transactions that have admit date/time of midnight from going to an downstream system within a routing rule. I have tried several different iterations of code trying to figure this out just in the routing editor. Without having to write an object script function is this possible?

0 4
0 353
Question
· Aug 14, 2019
upload file to FTP

Hi

I am trying to upload a file to a ftp site using following code.
Problem is file is getting upload but there is no data. Can you plz advise where I am getting lost.
Also my files are with big data, 2+ GB, as far as know this ftp upload will not effect on my cache.dat size. Plz correct if my understanding is not correct.

0 3
0 564

Hi all,

One of the most useful features for me in IRIS was the queue page. From there, I could see how the different elements (BS, BP & BO) from a production were behaving, thanks to the possibility of auto-refresh every second. Great thing.

But we have updated to 2019.1 and this possibility is gone... we need to refresh manually! So, is there any way to set a parameter somewhere to have the queues status refreshed automatically?

Thanks a lot.

0 1
2 339

I have two local instances:

• IRIS for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.2 (Build 626_3U) Wed Jun 12 2019 19:07:59 EDT
  • IRIS for Windows (x86-64) 2019.1 (Build 510U) Thu Mar 14 2019 14:13:37 EDT

I'm using Java Gateway to talk to external system.

Both instances are using the same:

• jar
  • generated class
  • java version

They are calling the same method with this java signature:

1 1
1 197

Hi,

Is there any way to set environment variables in Linux from Cache?

I see a way to get an environment variable with: $system.Util.GetEnviron()

Essentially I am converting from VMS (DCL) to Linux.

In VMS we used $ZF(-1,"SETSYM") in Cache to a value and then interpreted that value in a DCL procedure.

0 2
0 728
Question
· Aug 15, 2019
List property

I have a list property that I query from the database to get the values contained in that list using $LISTFROMSTRING() when the list is returned the list values contain a rectangle like character similar to when you copy past something to the Terminal and it has a preceding space .The problem is I need to compare those values to other values and they do not match because of this value I have tried to use $EXTRACT(value,*W) and *P but this is not striping the preceding character how do I get rid of this character any ideas please.

0 3
0 476
Question
· Jul 24, 2019
Using Relationships

In Cache for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2018.1.2 (Build 309U) Mon Mar 4 2019 15:07:46 EST

I have a master record that has a relationship to a table with multiple transactions, and the transaction table has a relationship to another transaction table with multiple other transactions.

IE Item to Physcal to Physical Report

Item Master:

0 5
0 397

We have created a custom SDA container to store a certain kind of new, customized patient data.

We are observing a behavior in the correspoding analytics table for this custom SDA class where rows are added for a patient for which the MPI is null and the patient record does not exist.

0 2
0 278
Question
· Aug 12, 2019
write #

Hi

Is there any way to control what control sequence is sent to a device when a "write #" is executed?

I have an application that establishes a banner at the top of the terminal window and when we do a "write #" the banner disappears. I need to be able to recreate the banner line as part of the screen clear.

Thanks

Jenna

0 3
0 325

I have an OAuth 2.0 development environment where Caché is serving all three roles as the Authorization Server, Client and Resource Server based on a great 3-part series on OAuth 2.0 by @Daniel Kutac. I have a simple password grant type where an x-www-form-urlencoded body (as described in this post) is sent as a POST to the token endpoint at https://localhost:57773/oauth2/token and a response body with a HTTP Response 200 header is returned. The response body looks something like this.

2 3
0 2.3K

Hi,

I am trying to use the LogicialToDate method in the %Library.FilemanDate class. In the class documentation it talks about the parameter STRICTDATA (see below). I would like to set the STRICTDATA to a 1 but I am not sure how to do that when using this method because the method does not reference this as a parameter to be passed into it. (see below).

How do I set the parameter?

Thanks

parameter STRICTDATA = 0;

0 4
0 212
Question
· Aug 12, 2019
Expand EnsPortal

Hello,

How should I go about it to add a page to the EnsPortal? I want to display a dashboard like page and I would like to be able to have it accessible from Management Portal. I hope there is a better way than typing the URL in address bar. Is the menu for Management Portal editable?

Thanks,

Oliver

0 1
0 205

Hello All.

In need of some help.

We are currently migrating Interfaces from JCAPS to HealthConnect 19.1 and have done a lot of work on our Dev server. I am looking to copy/export this work over to the Test server and have managed to export the production and Rules, HL7 custom Schemas etc. The only thing left now are the Data Transformations but so far I can only find ways of copying the transformations over individually. Is there some way to copy all of the transformations we have produced in our namespace to another server in one go?

Thanks

0 4
0 321

I have created a custom container that contains medication adherence data. I want to know the best-practice way of querying the data for to display in a custom Zen page in the Clinical Viewer for a given loaded patient.

Let's say the custom class is called Hospital.Data.MedicationAdherenceData. Let's say the streamlet class is Hospital.SDA3.Streamlet.MedicationAdherenceData

0 3
0 476