Question
· Jan 12, 2022
Convert X12 to SDA/FHIR

Hi

We are embarking on a project that we are injesting raw EDI files 837's to start with into HS.

We have and inbound X12 adaptor to take in the raw *.edi file and we have an business process that is mostly pass thru. we have been unable to find any DTL to map X12 to SDA/FHIR ( similar to the ones that exist for HL7 , CDA,CCD). If anybody has done anything on this front,would appreciate any tips.

Santosh

0 0
0 421
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

We'll show you the recent changes to InterSystems HealthShare Clinical Viewer and what is coming next:

InterSystems HealthShare Clinical Viewer: New & Next

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8kZlLAJ-WBw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 272
Question
· Jan 8, 2022
SQL LOAD DATA date values

I have csv date file with date values like this "4/10/2021" for April 10, 2021. I defined a table with this property: Property TranDate As %Library.Date.

I capture error

[SQLCODE: <-104>:<Field validation failed in INSERT, or value failed to convert in DisplayToLogical or OdbcToLogical>] [Location: <ServerLoop>] [%msg: <Field 'dc_data_finance.transact.TranDate' (value '4/10/2021') failed validation Field ...

I do not really want to change TranDate to %String. How can I import "4/10/2021" into %Date property?

0 10
0 396

You might of seen or might of not seen my earlier post about Exporting a Production from 2018.1 to import it into 2021.1. I was able to get the export working, however I noticed in reviewing the data within the export, our previous Workday XML Schemas that we imported via XSD files were not in the export. When walking through the export process under Message Schema or vDoc Schema I could not find the missing XML Schema structures. Why aren't XML's part of the export process if they are used within the Production?

0 1
0 348

We are migrating from AIX to Linux and part of our testing is trying to figure the best method to migrate the code. I am trying to export an entire Production, however I keep running into an error...

Error generating export list for production osuwmc.TestClin and all items may not be listed.
ERROR #5002: Cache error: <CLASS DOES NOT EXIST>zgetRecordandComplexMapClasses+34^Ens.Config.Production.1 *(No name)

I went through any Complex Record Maps, and recompiled them but I am still getting the same error

0 3
0 218

Hey Developers,

We have a requirement to develop SOAP webservice from existing wsdl. Consumers are currently consuming existing soap webservice exposed by other provider.

We need to implement same SOAP service in ensemble as consumers should not see any difference except endpoint url.

Here we need to develop SOAP service form existing WSDL, which is possible in java. Is it possible in ensemble?

Could you please give me some hints to way forward.

Thanks,

Prashanth

2 2
0 232

Hi folks!

Sometimes we need the docker image of the InterSystems IRIS solution we build to be published on some docker registry. The cases could be:

1. Deploy it then in Kubernetes cluster
  2. Let your pal run the image of your public repo without building it locally.

You can push the image to Docker Hub Registry or Github Registry.

In this very short article, I provide a way how to do it automatically on every push to your GitHub repository.

3 0
2 283

Hello developers, I'm a newbie to Intersystems technologies and I started to work with Caché and Ensemble, and to be more specific I'm working with systems integration. In a scenario where I need to develop new software from scratch, would it be better to develop this new software using REST APIs? Does anyone have any recommendations about courses?

0 3
0 284

or "So you just got yelled at by your boss, for sending him an unformatted Hello World webpage"

Our previous lesson ended with us serving a Message value obtained from a Caché REST service to the client, using Angular as a runtime. While there is a lot of moving parts involved in this process, the page is not especially exciting at the moment. Before we can start adding new features, we should take a step back and review our tools.

12 1
1 2.4K

I use Microsoft Query via Excel to query an Intersystems database.

Since upgrading from CACHE to Intersystems, lots of reports fail to refresh twice - by which I mean I can open the report (which may have several separate queries) and query the database once, and then it will refuse to reconnect.

I get:
[IRIS ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 417] .... Access denied

If I then close and reopen excel, I can run the query again.

0 6
0 244

Hi Friends ,

We have requirement to convert source hl7 message to target json message using dtl.

Currently I have created persistent cls for json and completed the dtl.

DTL giving output as json equivalent xml.

Now how to convert DTL result xml object to json?

2 1
0 443