Announcement
· Mar 9, 2023

Meet the Global Masters Winners for February 2023!

It's time to announce the Winners for February! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in February:

🥇 @Muhammad WaseemHIS Team Lead, International Medical Center, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
🥈 @Heloisa Ramalho,  Software Developer in the Application Services, InterSystems, USA
🥉 @Robert Cemperex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

About @Muhammad Waseem

• 📝 3 posts and 14 comments on DC
  • 💻 1 new application on Open Exchange
  • 🎓 2 accepted answers
  • 🏅Silver Master of Answers Badge for 25 accepted answers on DC

Congratulations, Muhammad! 🌟 

Muhammad is from Lahore, Pakistan, Currently living at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Read complete Muhammad's bio in this post.

🔗Connect with Muhammad now to boost your network:

About @Heloisa Ramalho

• 📝 1 post and 3 comments on DC
  • 🔄 3 translations of articles on DC
  • 💡 3 answered correctly quiz questions

Congratulations, Heloisa! 🌟

"I am currently a Software Developer in the Application Services team at InterSystems.

Previously I worked in other positions in InterSystems:  as a developer in the Ensemble development team, as a Sr Quality Engineer in the Quality Development team, and as a Sales Engineer in the Brazil team and in the international team.
Before working for InterSystems, I ran my own consulting business for 15 years, and worked for a large TV network, and a large telecom company and a Federal University in Brazil.
During all this time, I mostly worked with InterSystems technology or with M-related technology.  I also worked briefly with other technologies, but could never find anything I appreciated as much.
I am originally from Brazil.  Now I live in the greater Boston area, where I enjoy the summer mostly (the attached picture is from last year, at Wingaersheek beach, with one of my grandsons), spending time with family, gardening, and travelling when possible."

🔗Connect with Heloisa on Developer Community now to boost your network!

About @Robert Cemper 

Congratulations, Robert! 

Robert C. Cemper is an ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems in Darmstadt. He has been 45 years in this profession and worked for more than 12 years directly for InterSystems. Personal mission statement: "For an engineer ‘IMPOSSIBLE’ doesn’t exist"

Read complete and inspiring Robert's bio in this post.

🔗Connect with Robert on Developer Community now to boost your network!

Thanks to all the winners for your constant great contribution to InterSystems Developer Community! 

Let's congratulate our Heroes in the comments below!

About Global Master of the Month competition on Global Masters Advocate Hub: we nominate advocates every month who have gone the extra mile by being highly engaged in the Global Masters and Developer Community. Winners get 1000 points and a special badge. We also offer for winners to publish their bio – now in the article on the Developer Community! 

Discussion (1)2