InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,117 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

When we work with IRIS, we usually have the ability to quickly deploy a ready-to-use infrastructure for BI (data, analytical cubes, and IRIS BI dashboards) using modules. When we start using Adaptive Analytics, we typically want to have the same functionality. Adaptive Analytics has all the tools that we need. The documentation contains a description of how to work with an open web API. All interactions between the user interface and the engine also occur via the internal web API and can be emitted.

2 0
0 213

Hi developers! have you ever implemented a DICOM integration? Maybe you have searched for an example, or even a simulator. Here you can find a example that may be useful.

DICOM is a message standard widely used in healthcare for diagnostic images.You can use DICOM standard in interoperability productions using both IRIS For Health and Health Connect, here you can find the documentation.

10 2
2 505

Hi,

I am trying to configure OAuth2 server to connect to Cerner Auth server to get FHIR API access token but I am getting the error "Discovery response not valid".

I can get the access token back okay from Cerner endpoint used in the OAuth configuration below via Postman and Manually sending the request via HTTP Operation from HealthShare, so the URLs I am using looks correct but the OAuth configuration is not working.

0 6
0 355
Hello everyone! Don't miss the Developer Community Digest for September 2022!
General Stats
167 new posts published in September:
– 29 new articles
– 48 new announcements
– 79 new questions
– 11 new discussions
140 new members joined in September
10,230 posts published all time
11,591 members joined all time
1 0
0 96

Hey Developers,

Join us to review the latest additions to Health Insight and future product plans for analytics in HealthShare:

Health Insight New and Next @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A1LPBSEWRjQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 143

Hi all,

I am currently wokring on integrating unit tests into a project. I am also attempting to test productions with the TestProductions class. This works great, but I noticed that no code coverage information is being gathered when I run the production tests?

Am I doing something wrong (forgot to add something in the coverage.list for instance) or is TestProduction not intended for code coverage?

Thanks!

1 0
1 186

Hello and welcome to the Developer Ecosystem Summer News!

This summer was full of exciting events and activities in the InterSystems Developer Ecosystem. In case you missed something, we've prepared for you a selection of the hottest news and topics to read!

For your convenience, here we gathered everything worth noting that happened this last season at a glance. Read on!

9 2
0 277

Hi developers!

Maybe you have to implement scenarios that don't require a FHIR repository, but forwarding FHIR requests, manage the responses and maybe run transformations or extract some values in between. Here you will find some examples that can be implemented using InterSystems IRIS For Health o HealthShare Health Connect.

6 0
1 381

This is the eighth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Many updates, fixes and enhancements have been added in 2022.2, in SQL management, cloud integration, Kafka and JMS adapters, the SQL Loader, and other areas.

1 0
0 207

Good morning,

We would like to share with you a doubt, and we would appreciate if you could read and answer us.

Currently we have a file titled: "Imagen PatientID 9358340 PatientName Milagros ReasonForStudy 350290 InstitutionName 350290 StudyDate 20220927.xml" , in which we have the following InstitutionName:

<DicomAttribute keyword="InstitutionName" tag="00080080" vr="LO">
<Value number="1">350290</Value>
</DicomAttribute>

0 0
0 194

Hi Firneds

I have few odscodes in Lookup table named "AllowLT" .

Now I need to continue if I found value in lookup table or stop it. For that I have colleting the value form lookup table for input HL7 message OBR:21 value.

I know if found in lookup table it will return 1 or 0 . If not found what it will return below line? to return 0 in case , given key not available in lookup table , what I need to write?

0 3
0 252

Hello,

First the question then the background:

Can you increase the amount of read operations that are being performed simulatiously to the hard drive where the cache.dat file is located.

Alternatively: Can you increase the amount that is being read with every operation?

Background:
The database is setup with 8k blocks of data that are being read. I'm currently struggeling with a bottleneck concerning the read operations from a disk.

0 3
0 234

Hi all.

I have setup a HL7 Operation using the HTTP adapter, and I'm getting what seems to me as an unusual response. When sending a sample message to the operation, I am getting a nested ACK. For example:

MSH|^~\&|||xxx|xxx|202209230806||ACK^HTTP^200|00|D|2.1|1
MSA|AA|RWSD7V5iuEC5F6zscDWz|HTTP ACK 'HTTP/1.1 200 OK' : MSH|^~\&|yyy|yyyy|xxx|xxx|20220923080633||ACK^A01|1663916793965||2.3||||||
MSA|CR|RWSD7V5iuEC5F6zscDWz|Error Message Goes Here.

0 1
0 144