InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health, & HealthShare Health Connect 2022.2 developer preview 8 is published
This is the eighth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Many updates, fixes and enhancements have been added in 2022.2, in SQL management, cloud integration, Kafka and JMS adapters, the SQL Loader, and other areas. Please share your feedback through the Developer Community so we can build a better product together.
As usual, CD releases come with classic installation packages for all supported platforms, as well as container images in Docker container format. For a complete list, refer to the Supported Platforms document.
Container images for the Enterprise Editions of InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health and all corresponding components are available from the InterSystems Container Registry using the following commands:
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris:2022.2.0.345.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth:2022.2.0.345.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-arm64:2022.2.0.345.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth-arm64:2022.2.0.345.0
Container images for the Community Edition can also be pulled from the InterSystems Container Registry using the following commands:
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-community:2022.2.0.345.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth-community:2022.2.0.345.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-community-arm64:2022.2.0.345.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth-community-arm64:2022.2.0.345.0
The build number for this developer preview release is 2022.2.0.345.0.