Integration Developer OR Business Analyst with IRIS/Ensemble (Open Job Role 100%Remote Easy selection one round of interview only)
We have an urgent below position .If you are interested please share your updated resume with the rate expectation..
Job Title: Integration Developer OR Business Analyst with IRIS/Ensemble (Intersystems)
Mandatory Skills HL7 (Health Level Standard), Intersystems IRIS/Ensemble, VISIO
The Role will be involved in health care applications Sysadmin & Break-fix, Minor Enhancements and Interface support.
- Application Health check-up for all services, transfers, process and system level health check includes CPU, disk, thread, ports, process etc.
- Environment management: which includes production, staging and framework environment should always be up and running.
- Code migration at application level which can required on need basis.
- Taking requirement for new business flow and build per questionnaire
- Business flow or Interface development on InterSystems Ensemble
- Resolve moderate to complex (P1, P2 and P3) incidents and problems effectively and in a timely manner.
- Application Downtime support where application need to bring down/up for some upgrades.
- Patching and version upgrades, patching can be part of quarterly or monthly upgrades, security patches at product level or platform level.
- Coordination with other operation team, application and vendors.
- Break fix which can be part of incident and long term solution.
- Minor enhancement at product level where requirement can be part of any fix or request.
- Enhancement may be required to increase product performance, scalability, monitoring ability.
- Providing 24X7 production support and available for escalations.
- Open for weekend oncall support.
- Responsible for performing root cause analysis and long term fixes.
- Recommend and review of backup and data recovery plan.
- Usage of AWR and ADDM, translate this and suggest the improvement based on this.
- Responsible for providing trend analysis to management team to enable them to make informed decision.
- Work in a cross cultural team and communicate effectively, work cohesively.
- Flexible to work in shifts (including night shift) and taking up on call is mandatory.
- Required experience in InterSystems Ensemble.
- Expert in Data Integration engines such as:
- InterSystems Ensemble /HealthConnect
- Experience working with HL7 v2, HL7 v3, HIPAA transactions sets
- Good experience and knowledge of SOAP, SSL certificates, Java key stores and encryption
- Good experience and knowledge of message/file transfer protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, SFTP, PGP (Public key/Private key)
- Extensive experience in Unix commands and Shell scripting, Perl.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in application/product administration role.
- Experience in Healthcare domain.
- Experience with Database and PL/SQL, Datacentre understanding must.
- Oracle/SQL knowledge
- Java/PERL knowledge
- Total 3 to 9 years of experience
- Experience with ITIL based processes – Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Minimum 2 year of experience for healthcare client and integration tools.
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written).
- Team player who is able to coordinate and collaborate with all levels and roles within the organization while simultaneously navigating through a matrixed environment.
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio).
- Able to handle unforeseen situations.
- Can drive HCL’s value and its methodology business requirements.
- Build and nurture positive working relationship with customers with the intention to exceed their Expectations.