Question
· Aug 20, 2020
Class changes not executing

We are using Ensemble and I added some debug logging that writes to a global and recompiled the class in Studio. However, when we send messages, the global is not populated. I have recompiled, removing the checkmark to keep the generated code so that there is only one .INT file and I verified that the code is present in the .INT file.

My question is, do we need to stop and restart the Ensemble production in order for these changes to take effect? Do I need to stop and restart the business operation that calls this piece of code? Is there something else I may have missed?

0 6
0 255

Hello,

I have a couple of IOT devices that communicate via WebSockets to our backend.

I successfully managed to create a websocket connection between server and (iot)client using %CSP.WebSocket
However I would like to implement authentication on this using the HTTP headers at the same time of Connection: Upgrade.

I tried to set the headers to globals in order to debug but they are always empty.

Example code:

0 1
0 255
Question
· Mar 13, 2020
List All Available Resources

Maybe I haven't seen anything about it in the documentation, but why isn't there a way to list all the Resources from the %SYS namespace from a class rather than through ^SECURITY

Thinking maybe something like this:
##Class(Security.Resources).ListAll(.result)

0 1
0 255
Question
· Nov 1, 2021
Cloudflare and CSP

Hi,

Has anyone experienced any issues when using Cloudflare in front of a csp application?

I keep getting 502 errors when Cloudflare is active?

Strangely, the SMP works but only if I remove the trailing question mark from the url but it doesn't resolve the issue when I try any other csp application URL's.

0 3
0 255
Question
· Nov 30, 2022
Clear SDA field

Perhaps this is an issue that has long been discussed somewhere. I have searched for it but still could not find the solution anywhere. In our environment, we send a container of SDA objects to UCR from HealthConnect. To populate the container we do a SQL query on a source system and then populate the appropriate SDA objects. Sometimes it happens that I want to do an update of a field and I want to empty the corresponding SDA field. In other words, send an empty string. The Alert.toTime field of the object in question is filled with the date '2022-11-29Z13:00:00'.

0 2
2 255

I have the following servers in IRIS mirror set:
Arbiter; isc_agent only
LIVETC01; IRIS DB full install; Primary
LIVETC02; IRIS DB full install; Backup

A couple of days ago IRIS hung.
The application using LIVETC01 DB stopped functioning.

I'm trying to find out the sequence of events leading up to the failure.

0 2
0 255

Hi folks!

How can I refer to a classmethod of the same class while coding another classmethod with Embedded python?

I know that I can call it with iris.cls(classname).MethodName(), but it's more cumbersome even comparing with ObjectScript, where I can call ..MethodName().

Compare ObjectScript:

do ..SetupGame()

and the same call in EmbeddedPython:

iris.cls('eshvarov.sample.SeaBattle.GamePython').SetupGame()

Thoughts?

0 6
0 255

Hi community members!

I'm trying to deploy a container based on IRIS Community for Health ML image available from this url but when I start the container the memory consumption skyrockets to 99% making impossible to work with the instance (it never goes below the 95% of the memory). When I do the same with the IRIS Community for Health image it never goes over 80% of memory.

0 2
0 255

I am getting this with %RCHANGE:

RPMS 28d1>D ^%RCHANGE

This routine changes all occurrences of a string in
routines/include files.

1. Change every: Cache to: IRIS
2. Change every:

Routine(s): %*
Routine(s):

Then I get these types of messages:

This routine is mapped to another database, are you sure you want to change it??
No => yes%DIRFULL.INT

%BENCHLANG.INT

0 5
0 255
Question
· Sep 5, 2021
Global Access command query

Hello everyone,

I am new to cache. I want to know is there any direct command to know how to find maximum number of subscripts in global A through direct command.

I mean the answer is 9 but how to check it using a direct command on terminal.

Thanks in advance!!

^A(1)="A"

^A(1,2)="B"

^A(2,1)="CVB"

^A(3,2,7)="'DFGH"

^A(4,1,8,9)="ASDASD"

^A(5,1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9)="ASDASDASD"

0 3
0 254

I am writing a Python tools I want to access the %Monitor.System.License properties:

1. AvailableDist
  2. AvailableLocal
  3. MaxUsedDist
  4. MaxUsedLocal
  5. CurrentUsedDist
  6. CurrentUsedLocal

Initially I want to develop Objectscript to verify access to the properties. But I can not figure the proper syntax.

I first attempted:

set ans = ##class(%Monitor.System.License).AvailableDist

which failed.

I tried another approach:

set ans = ##CLASS(%Monitor.System.License).%GetParameter("AvailableLocal")

0 2
0 254

Hi Community,

There are two records of the same patient coming from the same source and when they are merged from the source they are not updating Health Information Exchange. I have blurred crucial information and the records are not falling off the worklist items after a merge from the source system.

The two records from the same source are in the middle section and the right section.

0 1
0 254

Reviewing a client console log, I am finding the message:

Terminal disconnect: The specified network name is no longer available.

This message is repeated in the log dozens of times per day over the last month. The client has not raised a concern and our monitoring has not detected any issues with client ops. The client is not aware of any recent changes with their apps. I am not familiar with this message and whether this message is benign or whether there is any action required,

0 1
0 254
Question
· Feb 5, 2020
%iFind.Highlight

Hi

I've been working with SQL using an iFind index to search text. Using the %iFind.Highlight function in my SELECT statement I can get text back that highlights the found words using <b> and </b>

I am aware that using ##class(%iFind.Utils).Highlight, I can pass a parameter to override the <b> tag and use instead a <span> tag with style to change the background color of the found words.

Is there a way to override the <b> tag from a SQL statement?

Thanks

0 6
0 254

Good morning,

We would appreciate your support:

Developing an integration to perform a "Query / Retrieve" circuit with DICOM medical imaging studies, we would need the following:

Options of invocation of the DICOM TCP service that has been published for this integration, alternatives to the command line option.

Specifically we have read: Receive DICOM document with an embedded PDF and metadata.

0 3
0 254