Question
· Mar 8, 2016
Multiple Namespaces vs One

We are beginning a project to switch over to a differnt EMR for our inpatient system, and we are wondering if others out here have worked on a similar project and how did you handle your Ensemble environment?

Currently, we use one namespace for all of our HL7 interfaces. Has anyone used a separate namespace for a project to keep the build separate until go-live? What were the pros/cons for you using a different namespace? Or did you use one and what issues did you have because of it?

0 2
0 396

I have to disect thousands upon thousands of strings like this:

96842-2-AEV.00001-63561-001958-100728760I-42

I've been able to pull out the first, second and final segments as separated by hyphens, but now I have a predicament where I need to use the second segment, the 2 shown in the example above, in a join to another table. Problem is Cache apparently doesn't like doing that. Just the same, I have to find a way.

Here's the code I'm using to pull that segment out into as separate field in the query results:

0 2
0 971

I put a html file into ensemble dir ,it's encoding is utf-8.

But when I access this file througn browser, It show incorrectly

I checked http response header, It content-type charset is GB18030 So that's reason

How to change the charset to UTF-8?

Tks.

0 2
0 301

Hello, we would need some help:

We would like to use a Transformation to convert an ORU_R30 2.3 to ORU_R30 2.5

However Ensemble does not have a HL7 Schema for ORU R_30 2.3

So then our original message is not being recognized:

→ How could we let Ensemble recognize the ORU R30 2.3 structure to be able to use a Transformation?

We have read:

0 2
0 221

We've our Cache running on Windows 2012 Server, but I've a Macbook Pro. Earlier I was using Miscrosoft Remote Desktop 8, to remote into our Windows server & everything worked.

Since version 8 is discontinued, I installed Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.5, which works for everything except starting Terminal.

I get error 'NTI Connection Error'

(287) Error writing to Pipe
Reason: (998) Invalid Access to Memory Location.

If I do remote desktop from Windows machine (using same credentials), it works.

0 2
0 369

Hi All

I have a BP which has a transformation.

when I run the process I end up with the following error:

----

ERROR <Ens>ErrBPTerminated: Terminating BP Propirion.BP.GetServices # due to error: ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: Object is immutable
+
ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: Object is immutable

----

I have created a context named : HL7Message type of: EnsLib.HL7.Message and in the start of the BP assigned the request to it (using set in assigned activity)

What did I miss ?

Thanks

Gadi

0 2
0 891

Hi -

I know this is very "newby" of me, but here goes..

I have moved some classes onto my server, but these have never been in VSCode as edited files, and I'm just not finding the magic command or button or drop-down that says "pull this file from the server and make me a local copy to edit. I can see the class files on the server using the ObjectScript plugin - but I just can't find out where to make a local copy for editing

Thanks

0 2
0 185

We have multiple NTE segments in the ADT message. I need to loop through all of the NTE segments looking for "NAVIRADTHPT" in the NTE-4 field. I have yet to get this to work using the following code.

HL7.(NTE:4()) Contains "<NAVIRADTHPT>"

Here's how the segments look.

NTE|1||This patient is currently being seen for radiation therapy.|AHRADTHPT||20210223093342
NTE|2||This patient is currently being seen for radiation therapy.|NAVIRADTHPT||20210223113634

1 2
0 372

Having developed systems using Caché ObjectScript and Ensemble on various projects over the last 4 - 5 years I'm considering trying for some certifications. I've found details of the Caché Systems Administrator and Caché Application Developer certifications but have a couple of questions:

1) Is there a certification for Ensemble Application Developer?

2) Are any sample questions and/or practice exams available?

Thanks

3 2
0 1.6K

Currently have an SFTP server setup to deliver a CSV file to a company "Company XYZ"

Failed to move '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\To Be Processed\Company XYZ data v1.csv' to Archive file '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\Archive\Company_XYZ_v1.csv'

The Business Service File Spec : Company XYZ v1.csv

archive path same as listed above

Is it the File Spec that needs to be changed for this to prevent erroring out?

0 2
0 165
Question
· Jul 28, 2021
Integration via ASTM protocol

Good afternoon people,

I'm setting up an integration using ASTM protocol via Interoperability, but I'm having a problem in returning the communication, the message stays in Loop and doesn't return the information to the device simulator that is executing the operation.

Has anyone of you worked with this protocol and are able to help me unravel this protocol?

0 2
0 249

Hello, we have a few hundreds of triggers to port from Oracle to Cachè for a migration project, and many of them have to change (for example, normalize a value, null it, etc) the value which is being inserted.

The documentation says "You cannot set {fieldname*N} in trigger code." , so we're unlucky.

Is there a good workaround for this ?

SqlComputeOnChange doesn't seem the best way, but I'm not totally sure: for example normalization and validation could have a better place somewhere else than a trigger.

1 2
0 347
Question
· Aug 20, 2021
SQL proxy to HL7 query/response

Use case: small in-house hospital systems that query patient demographics via SQL. The new PAS being implemented in the near future will only support query/response via HL7. SQL access is available but intended for reporting so up to 24 hours behind.

Probably the easiest option is to set up a database in Ensemble and keep it up to date via standard ADT feed. This is going to have quite a large footprint and has a risk of getting out of sync.

1 2
0 323

I can start cache without issue. There are no errors in the console log. However, when I access the management portal the page fails to display instead displaying the error page with the error "CSP application closed the connection before sending a complete response". This was working yesterday so the root cause is not clear. Reviewing all log files, the only error I have found is in the csp.log. The error is:

0 2
0 457

Hi,

In a Business Operation i have the following code.

I need the identity of the latest row inserted in a table in MSSQL.

i Have the following code:

---------------------------------------------------------

set insertmaster= "INSERT INTO dbo.dataMasterArchive(deviceToPatientLogID) values (?)"

set tSC = ..Adapter.ExecuteUpdate(.nrows1,insertmaster,pRequest.deviceToPatientLogID)
$$$ThrowOnError(tSC)

0 2
0 471