This is the second post of a series explaining how to create an end-to-end Machine Learning system.

Exploring Data

The Intersystem IRIS already has what we need to explore the data: an SQL Engine! For people who used to explore data in
csv or text files this could help to accelerate this step. Basically we explore all the data to understand the intersection
(joins) which should help to create a dataset prepared to be used by a machine learning algorithm.

1 0
1 235

I send ORUs to a process where a transform is applied before sending the message to a process where the routing is handled. A recent request was made that when OBR:25="D" the message is also be faxed with transforms that have some similarities to the original, but not exactly the same. I copied the DTC, made the alterations, and created a separate rule to handle it. However, when I run a message through with a "D" in OBR:25, it is only sent to the routing process once.

0 3
0 234

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video, specially recorded by @Renato Banzai for the InterSystems IRIS AI Programming Contest:

IRIS ML Suite Demo

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3-YSnFQnMLU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 258

A few months ago, I read this interesting article from MIT Technology Review, explaing how COVID-19 pandemic are issuing challenges to IT teams worldwide regarding their machine learning (ML) systems.

Such article inspire me to think about how to deal with performance issues after a ML model was deployed.

2 2
0 395

InterSystems supports use of the InterSystems IRIS Docker images it provides on Linux only. Rather than executing containers as native processes, as on Linux platforms, Docker for Windows creates a Linux VM running under Hyper-V, the Windows virtualizer, to host containers. These additional layers add complexity that prevents InterSystems from supporting Docker for Windows at this time.

12 12
6 3.7K

Hey Developers,

New "Coding Talk" video was specially recorded by @Yuri Marx for the InterSystems IRIS AI Programming Contest:

SAPPHIRE - AutoML UI to InterSystems IntegratedML

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UowONCJzXVo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 234

Let's say I have this simple script file try.script

write 1
write 0

I can execute it in a terminal (csession) by calling:

csession cache < try.script

And I get the following output:

%SYS>
%SYS>

However I want to use a try catch block in my script:

try {
write 1/0
catch {}
halt

But as script is executed line by line, it's interpreted like this:

0 8
0 1.1K

As you probably know, InterSystems IRIS has a mechanism for auto-generating methods. So, when you create an index in a class, you create methods that make your work easier. There is also a good article on Community that describes such methods.

Take, for example, IndexNameOpen(val), where IndexName is the name of the corresponding index. This method returns an object in which the value of this index corresponds to the value of val.

But this method is available only for unique indexes.

2 0
0 441

Hey Developers,

Check out the latest video on InterSystems IRIS for Health Data Platform:

What is InterSystems IRIS for Health?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EoRT9QnG8a0

FHIR in InterSystems IRIS for Health

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ik1oUdO7QD4

2 0
0 266

Hello,

We would need to know the Ens.Response SourceConfigName to identify which Operation has raised an exception.

We have tried:

$$$LOGINFO("..%Process.%PrimaryResponseHeader.SourceConfigName..: "_..%Process.%PrimaryResponseHeader.SourceConfigName) //It outputs an empty string

$$$LOGINFO("response.SourceConfigName: "_response.SourceConfigName) //It generates an exception

We would need to get from an Ens.Response which body is null, its SourceConfigName:

0 2
0 305

Hello, I am running into a little problem.

I am trying to create a Cache Trigger on a FACS table using the SQL CREATE TRIGGER command but I am getting the message [SQLCODE: <-300>:<DDL not allowed on this table definition>].

I am not creating a persistent class but using the SQL CREATE TRIGGER command.

Please advise.

thanks.

0 8
0 271

Been cleaning up our production 2017.1 instance of Health Connect in preparation to a move to Health Connect 2020.1 (on IRIS!)

One thing I have found I we have built up a number of old classes and other configuration files.

It would be nice to start on the new server with a clean slate.

Is there any way to identify classes that haven't been used for a long time so they can be reviewed and removed?

Kind regards,

Stephen

0 4
1 348

Hi,

I get this error [Cache ODBC][State : HYC00][Native Code 469] and zero rows returned with the following query.

SELECT "Timestamp","Skillset" FROM "dbo"."iSkillsetStat"
WHERE (Timestamp >= '2020-06-29 00:00:00'
AND Timestamp < '2020-06-30 00:00:00')

I'm using Qlik Attunity Replicate to extract data, the query was formatted by the tool. The query will return data in excel and SSIS, but not using Replicate.

So far I've tried using two ODBC drivers

-----------------------------------------------------

0 3
0 469

Let's say we have two serial classes, one as a property of another:

Class test.Serial Extends %SerialObject
{
Property Serial2 As test.Serial2;
}

Class test.Serial2 Extends %SerialObject
{
Property Property As %String;
}

And a persistent class, that has a property of test.Serial type:

Class test.Persistent Extends %Persistent
{

Property Datatype As %String;

Property Serial As test.Serial;

}

So it's a serial, inside a serial, inside a persistent object.

4 2
0 405

Hi,

Business Rules can define a context object, whose properties are exposed and used in the expressions of the rules. For example, my context object is an object with 3 properties. PropA, PropB and PropC.

When constructing my rules, I can call a custom function, and I have one I built myself called 'myFunction' which takes arguments and I pass in properties of my context object. (I can pass in the value of the context object's PropA, B or C).

0 6
0 300

Hello,

I am using a class based on %UnitTest.TestProduction to test Health Connect production.

I read in Class Reference IRIS for UNIX 2020.1:

Note: This class is not intended to be used in InterSystems IRIS instances.

Why should this not be used in IRIS? I have not seen any difference using this with HealthConnect 2017 or IRIS 2020.1

0 1
0 255

Hi,

I am getting below error in date column in a table. I am unable to query data or find distinct or to_char on this column.

Select distinct column name from table
Select column name from table
Select To_Char(column name) from table

Table has 3923509 rows.

Could someone help me how can I identify bad data in this table?

Any idea how we can avoid this error?

0 7
0 314
Question
· Nov 15, 2019
Question on sharding

Prior to IRIS, using ECP to share databases under heavy I/O load has known latency issues (in our environment), which pretty much restricted using shared database with relatively static or slow-changing data. In IRIS, will sharding mitigate the latency issue and allow any table to be shared?

David

0 2
0 228

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to join the upcoming "How Technology Supports Patient Adherence to Specialty Medicines" webinar on July 15 at 12:00 PM EDT!

Join a team from RxMx to learn how its Chameleon platform – built on InterSystems IRIS for Health – helps clinicians who are administering new specialty medicines to their patients, meet the needs of this industry.

Join this webinar to learn:

1 1
0 236

I have a couple of questions regarding /api/monitor and configuring it to use with SAM. In our environment we only expose port 443, so even though I define the Web Application to use unauthenticated, SAM is unable to make a connection. Is there any alternatives to get this working?

Also, even if there is a way to configure using port 443, unauthenticated access will never fly in our environment. Are there any plans to enhance SAM so it you use OAuth or even mutual TLS?

Dave

1 2
0 280

Pyodbc supports calling stored procedure , but if the IRIS Stored Procedure ROWSPEC has a column with datatype specified as %Date or %Time, Pyodbc fails to fetch it and throws this error.

"

pyodbc.Error: (' 2201', '[ 2201] [Cache ODBC][State : 22018 ][Native Code 22005]\r\nERROR #388: Unknown error, code 22005 (22005) (SQLGetData)')

"

on printing the cursor execute description, pyodbc reads the column as <int>.

0 3
0 827