We have a data transformation where source is object collection (populated from a json file) and target is EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document.

If source file is large enough, transformation fails and we get <store> error and I quickly found this:

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=EBPLR_DTL_foreach which at the bottom in "Avoiding <STORE> Errors with Large Messages" section tells to:

1 1
0 385

Hi ,

I have a code written in cache sql and trying to understand it, below is the code , can anyone help me understand what does that mean

ex - !! dosage_unit !!

SELECT (CASE WHEN (order_description IS NULL OR (order_description='')) THEN '' ELSE (order_description) END) !! (CASE WHEN (dosage IS NULL OR dosage_unit IS NULL OR (dosage='') OR (dosage_unit='')) THEN '' ELSE (', ' !! dosage !! ' ' !! dosage_unit !!

Thank You in advance.

1 12
0 259

Hi,

I know there are several alternatives, but I would like to find the easiest & simpler ones to store data coming in Json format from post requests and also allowing me to do SQL queries.

I want to have a property called favouriteColors. I want to store a few colors, and I want to be able to do queries to get top favorite colors, etc... so not handling the list of colors as just a fixed string or fixed object.

1 4
0 480

Just like the title says, I'm attempting to find a way to create a web application that instead of serving CSP files, it uses a dispatch class.
I searched for clues in the documentation, but the CSPApplication tag seems to be exclusively for CSP file-based applications.

I'm trying to avoid implementing a workaround such as using the Invoke tag to call the Security.Applications to generate the web application but I might be forced to do so, even though it's unpleasant if I had to say...

So, is there an official way to execute this task?

1 22
0 590

Hi All,

I'm having an issue where I try to use SOAPUI for a mockup offline service, my issue is when I have the mockup service running in the background and try to send a request from cache I keep getting the following error: "ERROR #6454: No supported policy alternative in configuration".

I've tried to follow the common guidelines for resolving this issue but no luck.

So if there is maybe a nice article explaining how to send a proper request to the mockup service and then getting the response(which will be hardcoded values I've set).

1 1
0 492

Will the Atelier plug-in work with newer versions of Eclipse?

Photon is getting a bit old and I'd like to use the latest version.

One additional question; Does Atelier work with JDK 11?

Dave

1 1
0 386

Let's say I start with a date range of '1-5-2019' to '5-25-2019' that occurs on one row. I'd like to ultimately have this show as 5 rows in Crystal Reports as shown below

Result

1-5-2019 1-31-2019

2-1-2019 2-28-2019

3-1-2019 3-31-2019

4-1-2019 4-30-2019

5-1-2019 5-25-2019

I found a result that worked in T-SQL, but I'm not sure how to translate it to Cache SQL. The T-SQL code is

1 3
0 288
Article
· Mar 2, 2020 2m read
SQL -99 error while viewing a listing

This error is sometimes seen while viewing a listing in InterSystems IRIS Business Intelligence:
ERROR #5540: SQLCODE: -99 Message: User <USERNAME> is not privileged for the operation (4)

As the error suggests, this is due to a permission error. To figure out which permissions are missing/needed, we can take a look at the SQL query that is generated. We will use a query from SAMPLES as an example.

1 0
0 818

Hi Community,

As you know we have a Global Masters program — InterSystems Data Platform Advocacy Hub.

All Global Masters members (Advocates) can achieve various levels of advocacy which depends on contributions on Developer Community and activity in Global Masters. Every new level opens new types of challenges (tasks) and new types of rewards.

Recently we introduced a new level of advocacy with the name "Ambassador". Ambassadors and VIPs will have unique privileges and opportunities.

1 0
0 179

In Episode 4 of Data Points, we welcome @Benjamin De Boe to the pod to discuss some of the things you can do to optimize your SQL queries in InterSystems IRIS. We've all heard — either from ourselves or from others — the "this runs too slowly" complaint. I thought Benjamin did a great job walking through many of the things within IRIS you can look at with your queries to see what can be improved.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/153376
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 205

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

SQL Performance: Need for Speed

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ASO_OG1xxgc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 301

Hello,

I've always worked with typical web applications (a bunch of code files that sit in a server that connects to an RDS). Now our team is responsible for different IRIS for Health environments. We are currently working to set up the local dev environment and this is the current scenario:

* IRIS for Health local development server is running in a container

* Developers are using VSCode with the objectScript plugin

* GitHub as a version control system for the code and configuration.

1 1
1 455

Hi Developers,

New video, recorded by @Benjamin De Boe, is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Code in Any Language with InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m-N6v7UUD-E

1 0
1 213

I wanted to share each of the first three episodes of our new Data Points podcast with the community here — we previously posted announcements for episodes on IntegratedML and Kubernetes — so here is our episode on InterSystems IRIS as a whole! It was great talking with @Jenny Ames about what sets IRIS apart, some of the best use cases she's seen in her years as a trainer in the field and then as an online content developer, and more. Check it out, and make sure to subscribe at the link above — Episode 4 will be released next week!

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/147139

1 0
0 191

I was searching for the most simple way to connect from visual studio code to my local instance via terminal without having to change any window.

I know this can also be achieved via telnet but seems a bit overhead if you're in your local machine.

For me the simplest sollution is to open a terminal window in VS Code, navigate to the /bin folder of your instance installation and run .\csession.exe INSTANCENAME

For simplicity you can just include your /bin folder in your path so you don't even need to navigate there

1 1
1 1.1K

Hi,

I need to set the label of a custom setting in the portal instead of the name of the associated property, eg.:

Class SomeClass Extends (Ens.BusinessService, %ZEN.Portal.ContextSearch)

{

Property ABadPropertyNameToChange As %Boolean;

Parameter SETTINGS = "ABadPropertyNameToChange:CustomSettingsSection"
}

will result in this in the portal

-------------------------------
CustomSettingsSection

ABadPropertyNameToChange

[ ]

1 3
1 252

Hi Community,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

InterSystems IRIS on HCI

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UckKc7DSvrw

1 0
0 200
Question
· Feb 13, 2020
Cache Unit Test with jenkins

Hi, everybody,

I've been reading some posts in the community but I haven't been able to come to a conclusion. Here's my point.

I have a cache code, and following this guide https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?K... but I can't understand how to run this from jenkins for example, without using the console, and thus automate the process. That is to say, if it were possible to do it, what steps should I follow.

Thank you very much

1 2
0 841