Using a <FORM>

The OnLoadForm attribute calls a method but doesnt allow definition...

It seems to send pKey and accepts back pValues

Method LoadForm(pKey As %String,
                ByRef pValues As %String) As %Status

Is there any way to send more than just pKey as I need multiple values when loading the form.

0 1
0 302

I am in the planning stages of making things more uniform in our routines and I would like to know what the easiest way would be to include an .inc at the beginning of each .mac routine. Has anyone written something that would open all routines and place something into the first row while leaving the rest of the routine unchanged? Thanks for any guidance you all may provide.

0 3
0 333
Question
· Jan 25, 2017
Debugging web app

Hello, I'm trying to debug web app in Atelier remotely.

In Studio I could use "Set as debug target" option for this purposes. The class launches with CSPDEBUG option in browser and everything goes fine. But I can't find how to do this in Atelier.

Can anyone help me?

0 1
0 386

Hi all,

We have a big problem with spanish accent and special characters using Data Transformation (HL7 Messages).

We have some DT to transform HL7 messages to other type (OUL^R22 To OML^O21) so it copys the PID segment to the new one, but if in the PatienName field has any special character, the transformation stops and it not continues with the transformation.

This is the message

2 1
0 1K

Hi all!

I'm developing a mini-framework to implement annotations in Cache. I want to support two kind of annotations: metadata and method decorators. I've got stuck trying to implement the second one.

Metadata

With metadata annotations I can add metadata to any kind of target. A target can be a method/classmethod, parameter, property and class.

For example:

3 16
0 675

Hello, I've checked past posts and don't see the answer. Hope someone can help.

I'm working with our commercial version of VistA. Cache 2016.2.

I've connected to the instance and copied a few M routines to my local Atelier project. I edited a comment in the file and attempted to save/compile the routine back to the server.

I'm getting

Synchronization failed: Invalid header in /Encounter Interface/VFD.......

Is there something I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

0 4
0 556
Question
· Jan 23, 2017
FieldTest for Ubuntu

Hello,

Is there a install kit available for ubuntu. I have tried the Suse Install kit .

Got: The installer can't find a platform in this distribution supported by your system

Regards

Thomas

0 5
0 490

Can someone direct me to where in the documentation we can find how consumption may be calculated for global storage?

Caché Version2010.1
Operating SystemHP OpenVMS 8.4

EDIT: After receiving some responses, it seems I was unclear in my initial inquiry. I am looking to determine our rate of consumption of storage; however, I am having some difficulty in doing that.

0 6
0 744
Question
· Jan 20, 2017
MPI Question

Hello experts,

Good afternoon. I am a new member here and was wondering if any of you can help me with creating my own instance of Healthshare with MPI. This will serve as a sandbox and a learning environment for me. What is the minimum requirement to have such an environment setup, meaning will I only need to setup HSBUS, HSREGISTRY(HUB), MPI, HSACCESS, and EDGE Gateway(s)? If so, how do I properly set them up without just installing an environment with ENSDEMO?

0 3
0 492

My group needs to be able to monitor items / tasks, and let a non-management-portal user see the monitoring. Is it possible to run DeepSee queries on Production items? I feel like I should not be recreating the production environment or the task manager just so that I can query on the items that are running, and on their states (like "successful" or "send email").

Also, I need to log custom events for each task, and I'm running into difficulties with the task manager in this regard; hence the question about using the Production instead, but querying it.

0 1
0 301
Question
· Jan 18, 2017
Java packages deprecated?

Short question: Why are (almost) all Java-Classes marked as deprecated? I never had any problems. And the docu for java-bindings are still (version 2016.2.1) not marked as deprecated. I ask, because in my case everything works and the writing of Unittests is easier than in Objectscript and i cannot find a note about the reason of the deprecation (at least in the classes i have checked).

0 2
0 662

I have a user with %All, and a user with %Admin_Task. The %All user can use SQL to view the %SYS_Task.HIstory table. The user with %Admin_Task does not have the privileges to see the same table.

What priv (or privs) is (or are) needed to view the %SYS_Task.History table? I just want to start with 'Select * from %SYS_Task.History'.

I've tried %Admin_Manage and %Admin_Operate. I must be close.

Thanks,

Laura

0 3
0 502

I realize that Cache Studio is the standard method to edit routines. However, some clients make it difficult to access their server that supports Studio. Is there an editor that can be run from the programmer prompt that allows simple WYSIWYG editing of routines? I know there is a %Routine class that you can use to do command-line editing, but I am looking for a full screen editor.

What was the standard in OpenVMS Cache before there was Cache Studio?

Thanks!
Bryan

0 7
0 1.4K

I want do to a "simple thing". Show a dynamic log of actions in the browser as we can see on Terminal. For that, I guess to make a simple CSP Page that show a new line every WRITE command is the thing I need.

But how I refresh after each WRITE?

How I can refresh the content automatically?

I made a simple CSP Page and in method OnPage I do this test:

write "Start..",!
for i=1:1:10{
hang 1
write "Doing "_i,!
}
0 4
0 413

Hi,

I am saving 2000 objects of a class in a loop.

In one environment it is taking a total of 86 seconds and in another environment it is taking 0.55 seconds.

The code (the class and the code for save) is same for both the environment. I have Ensemble 2012.1.5.956

Can somebody help me to identify the cause of the discrepancy. Is there any memory or any other setup which may cause the problem.

Thank you in davance,

Susobhan

0 2
0 206
Question
· Jan 13, 2017
GitLab CI examples?

Recently I started working with GitLab - GitHub self-hosted foss alternative. So far so good, liked the UI, ease of administration, and available functionality (I was on Phabricator previously, and still use it for repo mirroring).

GitLab has GitLab CI (GitLab Continuous Integration) which looks promising (pluggable docker/vm/ds to run code) , but I wondered if someone uses it already and can share scripts for it?

1 4
0 4.1K