Hello,

I've been manipulating XML objects via Cache, but have had some difficulty understanding how to use the following method detailed within EnsLib.EDI.XML.Prop:

Method choiceGetCount(Output pCount, pDOMPath As %String, pRef As %String) As %Status

From what I've read when walking through the code for this method, it appears to count a listing of repeating XML elements. However, despite my attempts to search for examples or attempts to implement this function, I am unable to do so.

0 10
0 562
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,194 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Oct 15, 2017
HL7 Email Operation

Dear All,

I'm to create a HL7 business operation that uses the Enslib.Email.OutboundAdapter to create and use AttachStream() to create a file attachment of the HL7 contents, using the RawContent property of a Enslib.HL7.Message.

The class compiles okay, however when I send a message to the class I get the following error:

0 8
0 1K

I setup an account in Cache and when I try to sort the dictionary item in the file by using the command SORT DICT filename, where filename is the name of the file i.e. SORT DICT TEST, I get the following error CMQL: The DICT entry "FIELD.ASSOC_" is not defined

The LISTDICT works correctly. Any thoughts on how to correct this error?

0 2
0 280

Hi World

I've a problem when in extract a float value from my database

the problem is that i get an interger instead of float.

my record is 2,56 but when i do a select , the request extract only 2

can you have a solution for it.

thank you

0 4
0 273
Question
· Oct 14, 2017
ZenMethod in onunloadHandler

I want to call ZenMethod when page is closing. Is it possible?

I tried

ClientMethod onunloadHandler() [ Language = javascript ]
{
zenPage.SomeZenMethod();
}

Method SomeZenMethod() [ ZenMethod ]
{
// to do some work
}

0 1
0 360
Question
· Oct 14, 2017
Multiple joins in a SQL query

HI,

I have a query like below but its syntax is not accepted by Cache.

I would like to perform a left join on two tables first and then make a inner for this result with another table.

Given the constraint that we only allow one SELECT in the query, it is possible to achieve this semantics ?

Thank for your help.

Select *
FROM ( sample . employee e
LEFT JOIN sample . company c
on c . id = e . id ) g
JOIN sample . vendor v
on v . %id = g . attr

0 3
0 1K

Hello again and welcome to the next tutorial on this series: Part 4 - Sharing data across router methods. Here we are going to learn how to share a object containing data that is available for read across every router methods.

You're required to complete at least the Part 1 before entering this one. Still, this is supposed to be a really short tutorial, since there isn't much to be said about data sharing.

2 0
0 496

Hi Community,

There is any way that I can use Studio Source Control in Atelier, or adapt it to use?

We have a solution based on Studio Source Control, and I cannot make it works with Atelier, I can not even see the classes .

Thanks,

Andrei L. Nenevê

0 8
0 792

I have a business service that brings in a xml virtual document to the production and also a csv service that brings in a csv file and have a process that transforms both to a xml output but I have a problem with the csv as it is giving me this error when I try to trans form it ```ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST>zOnRequest+1 ^EnsLib.MsgRouter.VDocRoutingEngine.1 *DocType``` I have read here followed the suggestion but now I do not get any errors but my m

0 5
0 497
Question
· Oct 12, 2017
Retrieve Email

We need to use MAPI protocol to retrieve email since the POP3 is disabled at our site. Ensemble inbound adapter currently supports only POP3 protocol.

Any suggestions/ workaround ? We might have to call .net / com program to do this. Just want to check if anyone has done that already.

Thanks,

Sushant

0 3
0 455

I'm trying to write an installer manifest that can create a namespace, resources (%DB_namespace) and a role (with the resource, above), based on the namespace. So you could pass in "ABC", or "XYZ", and it would create the %DB_ABC resource and the ABC role with %DB_ABC:RW permissions; or it will create the %DB_XYZ resource and the XYZ role with %DB_XYZ:RW permissions, accordingly.

0 2
0 357
Article
· Jun 6, 2017 2m read
Atelier 1.1 Roadmap

It's been 6 months since InterSystems released Atelier 1.0 and we continue to roll out enhancements and new features through the beta channel (please see the Atelier Download page for details). In the meantime, we have received a lot of messages from the Developer Community with ideas for further improvements. Based on your feedback, we created a roadmap for Atelier 1.1 so you can conveniently track when specific features are going to be integrated.

7 15
0 1.5K

I just deployed my production from test to acceptance but I found that the deployment misses some Soap Webclient classes which are used by my business operation components. I have used the management portal to create the deployment (i.e. production settings -> Export) and I expected that all classes used by the production were automatically included. Apparantly, that is not the case. Is this default behaviour for Ensemble? And can I somehow force Ensemble to automatically include these classes?

0 1
0 290

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

A Mocking Framework: Laugh at Unit Tests

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bn5VPKAUs0U
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 419

Hi everyone,

I really like using dynamic objects and dynamic arrays, Usually ending up with an SQL query that returns a JSON object i throw into my application via REST and work out things from there.

Recently I noticed that I keep using dynamic objects as simple storage solutions like:

set settings.customerSelection = 1

instead of ending up with several variables flying around.

This certainly is way more inefficient than having simple variables but does it make a huge difference? Especially considering how much more organized the code appears?

Cheers

1 2
0 1.2K
Question
· Oct 10, 2017
Create Custom Table or View

Hi ,

I am newbie working on Cache .

I have a global ^BB("QA",QDJ,QTM+i) , i want to create a table or a view to access the data from this.

I am expert in creating tables & views on RDBS like Oracle, SQL server. But no idea on Cache.

Can someone guide me from scratch how to pull the data from the global.

I have installed Cache Studio on my machine.

Regards

0 3
0 766

Hi everyone! My company has a Zen ERP application with CSP delegated authentication. Now, we're developing a separated BI application, using Angular, which consumes DeepSee REST API services. Both applications access the same Caché database.

How to implement single sign-on strategy in order to allow an already authenticated ERP user to access DeepSee REST services? Has anyone already implemented something like that?

Thanks in advanced.

0 3
0 550

Recently, we scheduled two tasks (1008 and 1009) within Task Manager. Task ID 1008 is set to run after Purge Tasks (%SYS-ID:3), and Task 1009 is set to run at 7:00:00 each day.

In attempt to provide as much detail as possible, each of the tasks are as follows:

• Task 1008

WHILE (($p($h,",",2) < $ZTH("10:00 PM")) && ($P($g(^Task.1008(+$h,$j)),"^",1) = +$h)) { J ^ROUTINE, ^ROUTINE2 D SUB^ROUTINE3 H 5 }

0 4
0 782