Question
· Apr 20, 2018
Special Character API

Hi

Made a request for API REST.

Using HTTP Request adapter.

Adapter As EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter

Outside the Ensemble an API response is JSON (CORRECT)

Answer in Ensemble: =?Á
Â0
?_eä,cÒ
'=
*^<YÙF¡í$í¼ÈÞÝt
oÉ÷ý$?|
¤1¡{Dâhà°Ý?Öù)2ós??R?¸¼?ºd?$,ñD+»??
?
ÔºQZéýNÕ V{C?óò?b¢?éÍ )$
²5Å?wEë? ??©tÖã1z×2FëÊnôeË æ??]Zßq ܺ?á

Help me.

Thank you

0 8
0 427

Hello Everyone,

I have a healthshare web application with production, I try to make a field in basic setting of business service, and I would like to set a string to DISPLAYLIST and VALUELIST of that Property (string maked by query to sql table). I code the same here but it's syntax incorrect in DISPLAYLIST = GetTypeDisplay(), VALUELIST = GetTypeValue(). Someone know a best way to solved my problem? Thanks so much!

0 8
0 1.4K

Hi,

A site has a Mirror set, and an Asynchronous DR. The disk drives for each of the instances are local disks and the databases are large (>2 TB)

The current backup strategy is started off as using Cache Backup and is still the case today, but the size and time it take t do the backup is obviously prohibitive.

1 8
0 644

Hi,

I'm getting mad trying to get data from an external REST service that uses Basic Authentication from Ensemble. The BO worked fine when I was using a test server without authentification, but as soon as we need to go to production I cannot have it working.

So far, I've created the username/password at the credentials page (Ensemble-Configure-Credentials). I've setup the BO to use this credentials. But nothing happens.

I've tried with the Rest Client (addon for Mozilla), and using the same address, port and user/pwd works just fine.

0 8
0 1.5K
Question
· Sep 14, 2018
REST POST 405 error

I'm testing out the new %CSP.REST way of creating an api and having a problem with a POST getting a 405 error.

I get data returned when I do a GET, so I don't think it's a configuration issue or a class issue.

I have no problem with %CSP.Page when creating a REST type method. So what am I missing?

Can someone give me some advice?

Thank you.

0 8
0 440

Hi guys, I'm helping one of our customer to use unattended install to standardize their deployment. I'm using Unattended Installation and Installation Manifest.

Although I can use the combination to install HealthConnect and then create namespaces and DBs as they need, there are still several tasks that I did not find the solution yet. As following:

1. Configure mirrors

2. Set the directory to store journals

0 7
0 489

Hi community.

I'm trying to create a "setup" method to be called on a batch script but i'm getting the error <INVALID ARGUMENT> when I pass a string as an argument to this method.

The idea is to call the method with a folder as the parameter, for example:

##class(test.MyClass).MyMethod("D:\path\to\my\file.json")

My class (just for example)

Class test.MyClass

0 7
0 1.1K
Question
· May 20, 2018
JSON - is this a bug??

Hi All

I'm sharing this ticket just posted to wrc as I believe it is inconsistent behaviour. and other developers may trip over it....

<wrc ticket>

I have found something that appears to me to be inconsistent
Simple example

set x={"theValue":true} write x.theValue
this correctly converts true to 1

However if " (double quotes are placed around it
eg
set x={"theValue":"true"} write x.theValue
it does not convert and displays the string "true"

!!!!!

</wrc ticket>

Peter

0 7
0 347

We are running old VB code on a Windows 2012 R2 server.

In the last month the following error has been happening.

Failure to create CacheObjectConnection.
Failure in GetClassInfo for CacheObjectConnection

Factory not connected to server
Send to Cache' failed

Neither the the code or Cache instance has not changed.

Cache 2017.1.1.111.0

The code:

Dim bRtn As Boolean
Dim objCacheObject As Object
cntr = 1

0 7
0 865
Question
· Apr 15, 2018
Cache Compile Problem

Hi Guys,

We experiencing a strange problem with one of the clients on Cache 2008, for time to time they can't run any of their Crystal reports and each time we had re-compile the classes used in the affected report to get it running, then it happens again for the same reports.

0 7
0 714

Hi there.

I'm really interested in using Atelier for its source control ability, and I have found a fair bit of info when it comes to starting a new project and then pushing that project to a chosen source control system.

However, my environment has a lot of existing code which was developed within Studio and Ensemble, and placing entire namespaces within a single project file feels wrong.

1 7
0 427

I have a CACHE.DAT file that is working under CACHE version 2015.1.0.429.0

I have a second machine with CACHE version 2017.2.0.741.0

When I attempt to add/use the CACHE.DAT in the new version of CACHE, it will not mount.

How do I upgrade/convert the DAT file to make it work under the new CACHE version?

Thx. Larry...

0 7
0 815

I am trying to use the automated unittest class for a %CSP.Rest service.

So my Unittest code set's %request and %response from %CSP.Req/resp respectively

I build a tProxy with the fields I need for the post and set it %ToJson... I have tried seting %request.Content = tProxy (and not)

I call the method for the post url directly...

When that method calls %fromJson to set an object with the info. I passed...

- when I don't set %request.content.. I get a error '5035 - premature end of data code 12'

0 7
2 1.1K
Question
· Nov 19, 2018
Copy csv data into a global object

Hi, I have a CSV file with a list of 5000 records in the following format

Name, Acc, division

Eric, 1234, 567

John, 1235, 987

Peter, 3214, 879

I just want to copy the Acc, division to a global so eventually the global would be like the following:

^People("Customers", "Acc.division")

Can you advice on how I can perform this from the terminal? This is a one time task. I want to read all the values from the csv file and insert them into the global

Regards,

Eric

0 7
0 926