Syndicate content 0  

I'm working with isc.rest and am going through the tutorial right now. My project directory exists on my IRIS server. When I try to create a module.xml file in the root package, I get a #16006 error. I see that there is a "generate" command for zpm that should create a module.xml for me on my local filesystem. How can I create this module.xml in the same folder that holds my code living on the IRIS server?

1 1
0 46

Hey Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Introducing InterSystems Supply Chain Orchestrator @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/LJkxFAKqIxY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 47

Hi Community,

Watch the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

What Is HealthShare Health Connect

https://www.youtube.com/embed/V0q8uPtEep0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 47

Started some work using WorkMgr, but then I noticed, that it stuck and does not get any responses from workers anymore

And I found that messages log contains logs about dead processes, why WorkMgr daemon did not restart died processes?

How to restart them without restarting IRIS

0 0
0 46

Hi:

We are looking again into DB size. Looking at our Ens.MessageHeaderI GSIZE is 3767107

Looking at the global i'm not sure if we have had an issue in the past so much of the data looks the same, we only have 3 values in the $zwc and although some of the data in the $c between 1 and 18630 it looks very similar as if there was an issue in the past. But if anyone has any examples of their index param this would help to know if our global is abnormal.

Data below

0 1
0 43

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how to programmatically manage task schedules using InterSystems IRIS, including creation, editing, and deleting a user-defined task:

Working with InterSystems IRIS task schedules programmatically

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IMN_Yor_Vu8

2 0
1 43

Hi:

I have been adapting the IRIS WHIZ addon as part of the contest. I will soon fork the code on github so the changes are available.

The next phase is I am storing the date from and to time for a more complete search cache

zenPage.getComponent(36).value

it works in the chrome console ok

I'm not sure in external JS how to set the page it is on as a zenpage to use the zenpage functions

0 3
0 39

Hi Guys,

I've created a website and set the path to my csp pages in Web application setting and can populate all my .cls zen pages with no issues but when it comes to CSP pages I always get sent back to login page am I missing something in security ?

Thanks

0 2
0 38

Hey,

I'm testing a REST API that is used for our IRIS Backend with a mobile app (Angular / ionic).

The problem is that, our test environment does not yet have HTTPS capabilities, it's something we're going to set up ASAP, but right now we don't have it set up.

We want to test the API endpoints via a web browser using either a test application built in Angular, or the app itself built with NPM via the browser. This means that the set-cookie headers are being blocked by the browser.

0 0
0 37