Reviews on Open Exchange - Statistics
I produce my monthly Review Report on OEX packages now for 18 months.
These are a view figures and some comments:
- Total packages checked = 669
- Packages tested and reviewed by myself = 294
- Packages reviewed by other community contributors = 41
- Packages without review = 334
- These are packages that promote partner products
- or are mostly not available with a Docker set-up
- or require resources unavailable to me (e.g. license keys)
- or I simply didn't understand the subject (e.g most Health* subjects)
The availability of Docker containers allows me to keep clean my modest testing
environment. Deleting containers is much easier than cleaning any other settings.
I hope you find these reviews useful for you when you run your own trials.