Hi

I've got a Service that get ACK Messages originated by another system.

I want to get the details of a Message when the ACK is CE (Failed Message).

I don't know whether this is the best approach but, at the moment, I have a DTL and I would like to search the Cache Database for a Message with the Control ID on the ACK in the MSA segment.

Any help with this would be great.

Tks.

0 11
0 675

Hello all.

I think the forum experience is great as whole, but it could improve even more if we had somewhere to share our ideas. So that's why I'm creating a thread dedicated for that purpose. Maybe this way someone from InterSystems could catch something good?

8 11
0 405

My boss would like to change the Ensemble logo that one sees in the mangement portal, because it's part of the DeepSee Anaylzer.

I can see where it lives on the generated html.

I kow that you can set the logo for the User POrtal settings in DeepSee -- you can specifiy a URL for your logo. But we'd like to go one stee further and change the Ensemble by InterSystems to our own logo / company name.

Is it possible to change this in the code? Is there a Configuration setting to change this?

Thanks,

Laura

0 11
0 491

Hello,

I've been manipulating XML objects via Cache, but have had some difficulty understanding how to use the following method detailed within EnsLib.EDI.XML.Prop:

Method choiceGetCount(Output pCount, pDOMPath As %String, pRef As %String) As %Status

From what I've read when walking through the code for this method, it appears to count a listing of repeating XML elements. However, despite my attempts to search for examples or attempts to implement this function, I am unable to do so.

0 10
0 549

I am currently trying to add a condition to a routing rule that uses the %Source property of a routing rule. Unfortunately I am getting compile errors when I use the "%", and if I get PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST if I try and use any of field. I have tried referencing the messages as "Message." , "Record.", "FullRecordMapClassName." , "Document." . Does anyone know how to reference the properties of a record map in a routing rule, or if it is even possible? Thanks!

0 10
1 814

Hi-

I have a REST client that calls a REST service and as a response gets a stream containing a JSON structure. The service is placing some weird non-printable characters into some places in the JSON document that is throwing off parsing of a down-stream XML document.

What I would like to do is just remove the non-printable characters from the response stream that comes back from my call to the REST service.

Does anyone have a handy utility or method for removing all non-printable characters from a character stream?

0 10
0 2.2K
Question
· Sep 5, 2017
Create Patient via FHIR?

Hi,

I've been trying to create a patient using FHIR, but all I seem to get back is:

{"resourceType":"OperationOutcome","issue":[{"severity":"error","code":"invalid","details":{"text":"FHIR create interaction invalid for this end point"},"diagnostics":"FHIR create interaction invalid for this end point"}]}

I've tried a variety of requests and read operations work, but create doesn't seem to. Has anyone run into this? Any ideas? Thanks.

0 10
0 2.1K

What are the differences between a process private global and a percent variable? Basically I have some code running in an Ensemble operation that processes requests, and it needs access to pieces of data that are scattered throughout XData blocks in various classes. Rather than opening the XData object and deserializing the XML on each request, I opted to cache this data in a percent variable, something like:

set %MyVar(sub1,sub2) = myValue

0 10
0 1.6K

Whenever the Windows SNMP Service restarts, the snmpdbg log says the following.

13:08:59 :Attempting initial TCP connection(s) with 1 Cache instances ...
13:08:59 :Get connection with ENSEMBLE on port 1972
13:08:59 :Connection refused on port 1972, check if Cache instance ENSEMBLE is started.
13:08:59 :Cache iscsnmp.dll initialized for 1 configs

Ensemble and all productions are running. I've set up Caché SNMP agent on many other servers in our company and those are working fine. However this one server won't budge.

0 10
0 1.1K

Good day,

I would like to know how to detect in Caché ObjectScript if data saved in string is number and furthermore, if it's type is integer.

I maybe found a solution:

set value = "44.2d3"

try{
set status = $INUMBER(value,"")
if ('$FIND(+value,".")){
w "your variable: '"_value_"' is number and integer"
}else{
w "variable is number but no integer"
}
}catch(e){
w "variable is not number"
}

0 10
0 1.8K
Question
· Aug 22, 2017
%SYS.GSET

Hi

Does anybody know what happend to %SYS.GSET routine in Cache 2016 ?

In Cache 2013 it still existed, I didn't find anything about it in Cache realese notes 2014 and 2015.

Uri

0 10
0 392

Hello; we have users on the system with cache logins. They have access to a specific namespace, and no access to %SYS of course. I'd like to give each user the ability to change his own password from within our application, using Security.User.PasswordExternal. This only exists in the %SYS namespace, and the average user can't get to it.

Should I give the users access to this column in this table (column Password, table Security.Users)? What about access to the namespace? Is this possible? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,

Laura

0 10
0 1.1K

Hi, Community!

Suppose I have class A with properties P1 and P2.

I want to introduce class B, which would have same records as Class A, but only one property - P2.

What is the easiest way to manage it assuming that I would like to use Class A to add records and be available for any operations to Users with Role A.

And I would like to introduce class B for Users with role B for read-only access. Preferably they shouldn't even be aware of Class A and P1 existence .

What is the easiest way to introduce it and manage it?

0 10
0 668
Question
· Nov 8, 2017
Node.js version

Does anyone know where to find a cache.node that works with Cache version 2016.1.1.108.0? I am currently getting this:

Error: Unable to load shared library C:\InterSystems\TryCache\bin\cache.node''

I am using Windows 7 Pro + SP1.

Thanks!

0 9
0 587
Question
· Jul 21, 2017
Ens.StreamContainer

Hi All,

I am fairly new to Ensemble and I wanted to know I have inbound business service (EnsLib.File.PassthroughService) which is looking for pdf files once it finds a pdf file (within the business process) it needs to find the associated xml file which would be in the same directory. Once both of these files are found they need to be sent to the business operation and deleted from the source (EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation).

0 9
0 1.4K
Question
· Nov 16, 2017
Caché service does not start

Help, after a day of coding, I wanted to backup my files. I found out that alle of my 3 instances of caché refuse to start.

the error says: cstart-exe-fout (112 Service for Caché instance did not start).

Is there a way to solve this? (off course the management portal does not work either.)

I think there has been a power interruption as the battery from my laptop does not work, and the power went off before

shutdown.

Thanks in advance!

0 9
0 5.2K

Hi All,

I use SQL function JSON_OBJECT to get data as a JSON object.

However, sometimes I get error with function JSON_OBJECT when values contain [, ], { or }.

Error:

[SQLCODE: <-400>:<Fatal error occurred>]

Unexpected error occurred in JSON_OBJECT() function execution of <JSON_OBJECT>.%FromJSON().Parsing error

For example,

Query: SELECT JSON_OBJECT('idSQL':id, 'content':content) FROM DocBook.block

0 9
0 1.3K
Question
· Jun 1, 2017
Casting JSON

I'm doing a REST service. A method has as body parameter a JSON corresponding to a class A.

In my production I have class A so that I retrieve the parameters using a dynamic object, such that:

Set body = ##class(%DynamicObject).%FromJSON(%request.Content)
Set myObjectA = ##class(A).%New()
Set myObjectA.Id = body.Id
Set myObjectA.Name = body.Name
Set myObjectA.Date = body.Date
Set myObjectA.Salary = body.Salary

I would like to know if I can avoid doing the manual mapping, doing a casting, since I am sure that FromJSON will return a class A. Something like this:

0 9
1 871
Question
· Mar 31, 2017
Atelier BPL editor

Is there a way to graphically edit BPL processes, or do we still need to use Studio for doing that?

Looking at the documentation, it appear there should be an Atelier BPL editor option available under Open With, but all I have is Atelier Class, HTML, INT, and MAC editors.

There is a BPL editor in the list, but it throws a "Bad editor input" error when trying to open the class file.

0 9
1 1.1K

Hi all,

We faced a problem where we would like to map a $lb object to its corresponding data model structure in order to later on export it as JSON.

So imagin that we have something like this that actually maps to a persistent table with its structure.

$lb("",,,,,"",,,"BOOLEAN","0",2,2,"1",,"bla",$lb(,,"bla","20050502123400"),"",1,"bla",,0)

Is there a way to transform this $lb (without the need of openig the object itself) to a JSON object with the proper table fields as properties?

Many thanks

0 9
0 408

Hello,

I'm currently exploring alternatives to CSP/services and ODBC/Sql Maps for access to Caché. I'm not seeing a library which would interest me, so am considering creating one myself.

Does 'CacheConnection' in C# use RPC of some sort, or a defined protocol to communicate with Caché, or does it do so over telnet with scripted commands? I would assume the former. If so, is this a publicly documented protocol that can be implemented by library developers?

Any guidance in this area would be appreciated.

0 9
0 773