InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,978 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm trying to tie IRIS (2019.1) into our Concord Fax cloud-based email-to-fax workflow. We have some sites that require a fax be sent to multiple locations based upon certain data (ie Radiology and Emergency departments). Unfortunately, CC-ing does not work with Concord Fax so I need a way to send the email, change the recipient, and then send it again if certain criteria are met. Is this possible? Do I need to duplicate and rename the method, calling the second one in the MessageMap?

Here's what my code currently looks like:

0 2
0 238

Well I want to set the type of a piece in a global as a String, because when I use float numbers , the system parse them to numbers instead of use like strings and thats a little bit tricky with the sorts

Here is a code example:

ACB>s ^a("1.0012")=""// that is going to be stored as a number

ACB>s ^a("1.0011")="" // that is going to be stored as a number

ACB>s ^a("1.0010")="" // that is going to be stored as string

ACB>zw ^a

^a(1.0011)=""

^a(1.0012)=""

^a("1.0010")=""

0 2
0 285

Asymmetric cryptography is a cryptographic system that uses pairs of keys: public keys which may be disseminated widely, and private keys which are known only to the owner. The generation of such keys depends on cryptographic algorithms based on mathematical problems to produce one-way functions. Effective security only requires keeping the private key private; the public key can be openly distributed without compromising security.

In such a system, any person can encrypt a message using the receiver's public key, but that encrypted message can only be decrypted with the receiver's private key.

Robust authentication is also possible. A sender can combine a message with a private key to create a short digital signature on the message. Anyone with the sender's corresponding public key can combine the same message and the supposed digital signature associated with it to verify whether the signature was valid, i.e. made by the owner of the corresponding private key. (C) Wikipedia.

0 2
0 653

Hi,

I am trying the following command in order to freeze the instance before backup is done:

csession CACHE -U%SYS "##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze()"

The command requires user name and password to be supplied when prompted. Is there any way that this command can be run where it doesn't query the credentials? I am wondering if it can use OS level permissions (root or effective user who owns Cache processes etc) .

My test is on a CentOS 6 machine if that helps.

Thanks,

Raghu

0 2
0 1.2K

A feature I recently used in working on ISC internal applications is the ability to send emails on behalf of someone. This is useful when generating system notifications from an application when you want some of them to show up as being from a specific person, perhaps posting comments on a work ticket.

In my case I was updating our facilities work order system for tracking requests. Normally all notification emails are sent from the same noreply email address. I wanted to change that so comments added from the original requester would show up as being from them and stand out.

7 2
0 1K

Following "Adding Custom HL7 FHIR packages to the HL7 FHIR server" at https://learning.intersystems.com/course/view.php?id=1721 I'm able to create an FHIR extension of type string as well as a search parameter.

However, I need to create an extension as well as a search parameter of type Reference. And this is not working.

Did anyone successfully add an extension and search parameter of type Reference?

0 2
0 370
Question
· Mar 24, 2017
Firefox V52

I have a 100% ZEN application combined with 100% ZENReports and am also using IFind which is part of the solution.

Our application is a cloud hosted solution where we lease a server which does not have a website, only Cache configured under IIS. Connectivity to our site is premised on a URL string such as u12345.usa-server.com/csp/namespace/Cache.cls

0 2
0 292

Hi Community,

In this article I will demonstrate the functionality of my app iris-energy-isodata .
Application is accessing energy data (production, demand and supply) from the major Independent System Operators (ISOs) in the United States to ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns (SDG's 12)

3 2
0 285

Hello, we have a few hundreds of triggers to port from Oracle to Cachè for a migration project, and many of them have to change (for example, normalize a value, null it, etc) the value which is being inserted.

The documentation says "You cannot set {fieldname*N} in trigger code." , so we're unlucky.

Is there a good workaround for this ?

SqlComputeOnChange doesn't seem the best way, but I'm not totally sure: for example normalization and validation could have a better place somewhere else than a trigger.

1 2
0 364

Hello everyone!

We are Longevica (https://www.longevica.com/) Healthtech, a Boston-based healthy aging digital health startup. Longevica was born as a research company back in 2009; we pioneered the screening of chemicals, which would drastically extend the life span. With 1000 screened pharmaceuticals and 20 000 mice experiments, we have identified specific compounds that, if taken daily, could extend life by years. This discovery leads to two questions: how to measure the effect of aging progress in real-time and how to make this a lifelong habit. This led us to the digital health market to create a new company Longevica HealthTech.

13 2
2 675

This is the ninth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Please share your feedback through the Developer Community so we can build a better product together.

0 2
1 260
Question
· May 23, 2017
Toolbar with several lines of menu

In toolbar, by default, all items show on one line and when menu items do not fit on visible part of screen, invisible items hide and appear two buttons - last item and previous item.

I want, in that case, items, which do not fit on visible part of screen, go on second line. In other words, I want all items to be visible.

Is it possible to configure toolbar for behavior I want?

0 2
0 316

I have a module that sends EMAIL from a Cache INT routine (listed below).

In order to make sure the columns align in the body of the message that the recipient receives I want to force the setting of the FONT and SIZE in the body.

Does anyone know what I need to insert in this code in order to control font and size?

Alternatively is there a way to send mail from within Cache that will keep column data aligned?

Thanks.

s server=##class(%Net.SMTP).%New()

0 2
0 246

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the Online Meetup with the Winners of the InterSystems IRIS Native API Programming Contest!

Date & Time: Friday, June 12, 2020 – 11:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • A short interview with all the winners about the past contest. Plans for the next contests.

4 2
0 675

I have a couple of questions regarding /api/monitor and configuring it to use with SAM. In our environment we only expose port 443, so even though I define the Web Application to use unauthenticated, SAM is unable to make a connection. Is there any alternatives to get this working?

Also, even if there is a way to configure using port 443, unauthenticated access will never fly in our environment. Are there any plans to enhance SAM so it you use OAuth or even mutual TLS?

Dave

1 2
0 305

Hi,

On adding two new custom settings to a process, i'm looking to improve the labelling on the component so that it includes spaces, i.e ("Archive Path" instead of "ArchivePath").

I've looked at the following article, specifically at the suggestion:

set ^CacheMsg("EnsColumns","en","ArchivePath")="Archive Path"

0 2
0 183