Thanks for all replies in advance. We have a security vulnerability that we have to get rid of. We use Putty software to connect to cache as a terminal allowing several users to do maintenance work in cache. this uses telnet Plain text. I know that we can configure telnet to be encrypted using the super server service and I'm looking for software that can work like Putty as a terminal using encryption compatible with cache telnet encryption. If I have cache installed on my PC and setup a connection to the server using Kerberos with encryption and use the terminal option to connect to

0 5
0 820

We are developing an interface in Ensemble (v.2018) and would like to have common data visible and updatable from more than one namespace (sort of a lookup, but with more fields).

I can create a table in one namespace and inserting into it, let's say using SQL from the portal. I can also map that table to another namespace. It becomes visible there as a table, but new records inserted in one cannot be seen from the another namespace.

I am reading the documentation, but still no answer. Any help to speed me up?

0 7
1 817
Question
· Sep 13, 2019
Mirror Problem with SSL

I'm trying to create a simple mirror with two Cachés 2016.2.1.803 Instances,

but after i create the mirror with the primary and try to connect the fallouver server, i receive the following message:

ERRO #2071: Erro ao recuperar informações do conjunto espelho para 'BPLUS'. Erro: Connection failed: Unexpected error: <READ>SSLServer+191^MIRRORCTL

i'm not using ssl on this configuration, tried with arbiter and without, same effect.

Tried with Caché 2018.1 and Caché 2016.2.1, same problem.

Some tips?

Best,

0 2
0 811

Hi All,

I created a Business Operation to Integrate with Amazon S3.
I have used HTTP Outbound Adapter for the same. Used Get method of Adapter Class.
Basically in a request I want to send Unique File Name and File and in Response I want to get Version ID and if operation was successful, then set flag to true.

I have created a class for request in that I have two properties, as shown Below :

Property fileName As %String;
Property file As %GlobalBinaryStream;

This is in my Operation Class

0 8
1 802

Hello,

I am reading in an X12 document into my production that needs to be processed and returned as a CSV file. I have created a record map to support the fields I want to extract with a batch class to store headers. I have a DTL mapping the data to the appropriate fields in the record map and am sending the record map to a EnsLib.RecordMap.Operation.BatchFileOperation.

0 2
0 802

I am using Ensemble FTP adapter to monitor file directory for files that require SFTP transfer to remote server using public/private keys for remote server authentication.

This works great in my engineering development space where file protections are loose.

I want to apply "principle of least privilege" regarding the public and private key files specified in FTP Outbound adapter Business Operation.

Can anyone recommend (Linux) permissions that allow Ensemble to execute the SFTP operation but minimizing access to the key files?

0 1
0 798

I have a process that takes data from a CSV file (actually a record mapper object) and creates a nicely formatted JSON string I would love to send this along to a RESTful business operation. However no matter what I try, I continually get <INVALID OREF> errors when trying to populate the object that extends Ens.Request to give it the JSON string.

I can add strings, other objects, you name it - but stuffing a JSON formatted variable/object into another object I want to send someplace is proving to be an impossibility.

0 8
1 792
Question
· Nov 18, 2019
Cache vs IRIS install

Has the Cache install been replaced with IRIS? Sorry if this is a silly question. I remember downloading Cache before and using Cache studio. I can't seem to find a download for that anymore, just IRIS? I did grab that and I'm able to connect Studio to what I need.

If there is still a Cache download, where can I find it?

Thanks!

0 4
0 791

Hi All

I am writing a class to take a general HL7 replace the non ASCII characters in all the segments to construct another message. I have the following solution working to an extent however it is inserting \r at the end of the segments that have been transformed. Firstly is this the correct approach and secondly how do I get rid of \r at the end of the segment that is affected?

Thank you for your help.

0 1
0 789

OAuth server to be deployed on the IRIS learning cloud platform. Clients - one on the other instance of the learning IRIS server, the other client locally on my computer in the container docker.

Both clients get a seemingly correct link (through ##class(%SYS.OAuth2.Authorization).GetAuthorizationCodeEndpoint()) to the login request form:

1 3
1 781

Hello all,

I have a Recordset object which contains data from a table "XYZ".

Currently i use this object to extract data using %Get(COL1,COL2...) in a loop and than pass it to a function which inserts the data into another dynamically created Table "ABC" for each record. This takes a lot of time when 100's of records.

Is there a way i can directly copy a RecordSet to a dynamic table without looping through..?

Something like copy Recordset (COL1,COL2..)--> "ABC"

Thanks,

Jimmy

0 6
0 776

Hello community!

I have a question about the %OnSave method of a class. We have a class that has two properties that are classes.

Class A

Class B

Class C

Class A.PropertyB as Class B

ClassA.PropertyC as Class C

Classes B and C also need to point back to Class A - it's just the way it is. We need to be able to use any one of these classes and get to the others (it's actually even more complicated than this, as Classes B and C also have a PropertyC and PropertyB as well, respectively) :

0 3
0 771

Hello;

I have created an App launch to my FHIR app in the sandbox and am able to access Patients that are provided in the Sandbox. Having done this, I would now like to upload a test patient in a FHIR bundle to the sandbox, however I have not been able to find out how I can do this.

Can you provide some direction/tools that I can use to upload my bundle to the sandbox?

Thanks

-Rand

0 4
0 761
Question
· Oct 21, 2019
How to send a file via JSON

I have a text file that I pick up in a Business Service and need to send it to our vendor via JSON. I assumed (probably wrongly) that I could just create a RESTful Business Operation, plug in the server IP and URL as well as complete some of the other fields on the BO to send the file. When I do this, I get the following error:

0 4
0 754

Hi,

I have a method that has multiple parameters and is normally used from other classes in ObjectScript. Most of the parameters have default values. Withing the server code that's perfect. In some areas I can call myMethod(,,"sometext") or myMethod(tVariab) and thats fine... I use it as it's required in each place.

But now I want to expose it as a REST service so I need to buld a kind of wrapper., another method in a REST dispatcher class that will receive the parameters in a JSON object and will call the server method already implemented. Something like:

0 3
0 750

Hello,

I'm trying to set up an Apache server using CSP Gateway on Windows 10 (64-bit), but am getting the error "Cannot load c:/InterSystems/IRIS_2019/CSP/bin/CSPa24.dll into server: %1 is not a valid Win32 application" when attempting to start up httpd.exe after adding the CSP-specific section to httpd.conf.

The CSP gateway is 64-bit (CSPGateway-2018.1.1.643.0-win_x64) and so is the Apache install (httpd-2.4.38-o102q-x64-vc14).

The CSPa24.dll file does exist in the specified location.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you,

Olga

0 5
0 748