InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,958 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Mar 13, 2018
idx and cache

I am new to cache. idx is a language for cache database? we have cache database on aix and planning to move to linux, but i was told only aix is supported since idx only works on aix. can someone help me to understand?

thank you very much.

Hope

0 3
0 730

Trying my first REST call operation to our internal EMR (Epic) server, and I am receiving "ERROR #6097: Error '<READ>Read+28^%Net.HttpRequest.1' while using TCP/IP device '9999'" when I attempt to test my operation. When I look up the General Error Messages for 6097 I am seeing...Error '%1' while using TCP/IP device $zu(189,1)='%2'. What does this mean?

0 1
0 446

Hi, Community!

This post is a digest of the Developer Community postings in March 2018.

Most viewed

(Webinar Mar 14) REST API Design and Development 272

Replacing ZEN - Part 1 - Introduction 195

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part I: Git 194

REST Design and Development 161

Deployment Strategies: Do You Compile ObjectScript on a Production Site? 161

Angular 4 (2-5), CacheAutentication, Cache2017.1, REST 155

Parallel execution in COS 154

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part II: GitLab workflow 144

problems renaming/copying classes 129

Sending Alerts to Mobile Phone using Pushover from HTTP.OutboundAdapter 128

Most voted

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part I: Git 6

Replacing ZEN - Part 1 - Introduction 5

Save the Date - InterSystems Partner's Day 2018 in Austria 5

(Webinar Mar 14) REST API Design and Development 5

Replacing ZEN - Index to articles 5

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part II: GitLab workflow 4

Minimum Monitoring and Alerting Solution 4

Sending Alerts to Mobile Phone using Pushover from HTTP.OutboundAdapter 3

Caché Native Access — working with native libraries in Caché 3

DeepSee: Databases, Namespaces, and Mappings - Part 1 of 5 3

Most commented

problems renaming/copying classes 19

Deployment Strategies: Do You Compile ObjectScript on a Production Site? 19

GetSwizzled error in cache 14

creating a test server 13

translation of data ready to push to and from a JSON restAPI 13

(Webinar Mar 14) REST API Design and Development 10

Filters in DeepSee Dashboards 10

SqloutBound Adapter with Output to File 8

Multiple installs of Eclipse/Atelier with different server connections 8

How to Call a Custom Listing in MDX? 8

Top 10 Authors to Follow by Views

Eduard Lebedyuk, Posts, 667

Peter Cooper, Posts, 289

Mark Connelly, Posts, 128

Murray Oldfield, Posts, 81

Evgeny Shvarov, Posts, 60

Artem Daugel-Dauge, Posts, 52

Alessandro Marin, Posts, 36

Top 10 Experts to Follow

Robert Cemper, Answers, +4

Timothy Leavitt, Answers, +3

Tomas Vaverka, Answers, +2

Eduard Lebedyuk, Answers, +2

Dmitry Maslennikov, Answers, +2

Michael Moulckers, Answers, +1

Mark Hanson, Answers, +1

Ray Fucillo, Answers, +1

Alessandro Marin, Answers, +1

John Murray, Answers, +1

0 0
0 218

I am rather new to ObjectScript and I have a query about assigning values to the context.

In BPL I have a context variable (A08Msg) which is set to type Enslib.HL7.Message, I want to put my inbound HL7 message into this variable so I tried:

• an Assign to set context.A08Msg to request

This seemed to load the message into the variable because I could read values, e.g. using context.A08Msg.{PD1:3(1).1} , but I was unable to write to context.A08Msg.

0 7
0 754

A client wants information extracted from their MUMPS database and transferred to a cache database, where do I begin and what are some best practices I should keep in mind? (I am fairly new to MUMPS and have been put on this project)

0 1
0 692

I have a SQL query that I want to run against MS SQL from cache ensemble using the SQL outbound adapter. If I run this query direct from MS SQL Studio it take about 7 seconds MAX and returns about half a million rows. The row only contains one column it is a number all same size and if I run this query in the production in ensemble it takes for ever the production finishes without getting the response back. The same query run in cache outside the ensemble environment writing results to a file it returns results taking about 3minutes to complete.

0 1
0 242
Question
· Jul 28, 2023
Class Documentation

I like to add documentation to the top of every class I write. Is there a way to modify or create a template that would automatically add the lines below to the top of the class? I primarily use Studio IDE but would like to be able to do this using VS Code as well.

0 4
0 179

I have generated a class using the linked procedure wizard however I can't get it to work if the datatype of one of the parameters is VARCHAR(MAX). It works fine if I change it to say VARCHAR(500) and rerun the stored procedure wizard.

I get the following error returned.:

ErrorMsg: SQLState: (07002) NativeError: [0] Message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]COUNT field incorrect or syntax error

0 12
0 867

Hi,
I created a REST service that works well if called via VPN, for example the url http://192.168.10.60:57772/fm/status returns a JSON string as expected.
If I replace the ip 192.168.10.60 with the ip used for our public website nothing happens. If I remove the port :57772 the browser returns a 404 error page.
Do I have to use a different port or is this caused by the settings of our web server? (We are using Apache Web Server: Apache Cache_Server_Pages-Apache_Module/2016.1.0.656.0-1601.1554d)

0 4
0 417

Hi,
For a REST application, when a user connects, I have to write a message in an application log.
The login is processed by the /login routine by default.

How can I add a process to the login process?
Is there a callback ?
Should I create a login method in my class that extends %CSP.REST ?
I'm not sure and can't find information in the documentation ?

I try this (not working) :

<Routes>

<Route Url="/lists" Method="GET" Call="GetLists" />

<Route Url="/me" Method="GET" Call="GetUserInformations" />

0 11
0 147

I have a vendor that is sending me an Abbreviation in FT1:16.4.2 that I need to look up against a table to find the correct ID for.

FT1|1|||20180523161501|20180523161503|CG|1906551^Lipid Profile|||1||||||^^^ LAB&06CL|||Z00.00||00410^Knerr^Joel||721410||30100001^Lipid Profile|

But in my Business Process when I refer to request.GetValueAt("FT1:16.4.2") its not recognizing that this field contains information. Is my syntax wrong?

0 5
0 753
Question
· Apr 14, 2021
Java Connection Strategy

We are planning to build a REST API with the Java Quarkus Framework.

• There'll be a connection pool;
  • The DataSource instance will be automatically injected from the connection pool;
  • We will use JDBI to do SQL instructions and this will give us automatic Connection and Statement management;

This Caché instance already have COS applications running and consuming connections and licenses.

After doing this, we will migrate to IRIS.

0 1
0 323