I'm looking for the most straightforward way to trigger a custom Ensemble message when a patient logs into the Personal Community patient portal. The use case is that when the patient logs in, we want to query an external email database for any new messages the patient has and import them. Does anybody know if there's any built-in functionality I can use, or if not, what the best trigger point would be?

0 2
1 228
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,739 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Jan 15, 2016 1m read
Activity Monitor in Ensemble 2016.1

Has anyone tried the new Activity Volume Statistics and Monitoring in Ensembel 2016.1? I would love to get some feedback.

If you haven't read about this, there is a dashboard that provides counts and response times for messages sent and received by each configuration item. Alternatively the underlying data is arranged in tables that should make it easy for you to use your favorite SQL reporting tools to generate reports for short term performance monitoring or longer term capacity planning.

Dave

0 9
2 987
Question
· Apr 24, 2019
80 bytes wrapped X12 files

Hello, our X12 File Service won't process files we encountered X12 files where they inserted CR LF after 80 bytes repeatedly in the middle of segments. X12 Parser does not seem to like it. I see there is a Whitespace property in Adapter. I am not sure if it ignores white space in the middle of a segment. I also heard about TolerateNewLine setting but I believe this also does not tolerate New Lines in the middle of a segment. We will probably have to read the file, strip out any CR and LF, write to a new file that the X12 file service can process.

0 1
0 202
Question
· Apr 22, 2019
Docker container error

Dear team,

I am trying to experiment the Docker container in our development environment. I have successfully build an image and running the container. When I access the CSP portal home page ( http://<host-ip>:57772/csp/sys/%25CSP.Portal.Home.zen?$NAMESPACE=%25SYS), I am getting the following error:

0 8
0 466

Class ICT.Experiments.A Extends %Persistent
{
Property Name As %String;
Property Collection As list Of ICT.Experiments.B;
Property Collection2 As array Of ICT.Experiments.C;
}

Class ICT.Experiments.B Extends %Persistent
{
}

Class ICT.Experiments.C Extends %Persistent
{
}

I have the classes above and I can select columns from the array collection by using two joins as follows:

0 9
1 1.8K

Terminal scripts can be used to run pre-designed commands on the terminal, like a batch file. You can write anything that can be executed on terminal, like for loop, if else and so on, inside Terminal scripts. In this article, I will show you how to call Terminal scripts, how to use parameters in Terminal scripts and how to avoid session disconnected when running Terminal scripts. If you have any information about how to use Terminal scripts or you have any feedback, please feel free to leave a comment.

4 6
2 3.2K

When I tried to make change in DTL view then only i see following error whereas in XML mode no issue in compilation.

Any resolution and solution ? it looks like some missing xml parser configuration or Pulg ins ?

ensEPC.DataTransforms.dtEcgCEpc081518.dtl was saved locally but could not be saved remotely.

ERROR <Ens>ErrInvalidDTL: Invalid DTL

ERROR #5001: attribute 'sourceclass' is not declared for element 'transform'

ERROR #5001: attribute 'sourcedoctype' is not declared for element 'transform'

0 1
0 223

Hey Developers!

Do you want to reap the benefits of the advances in the fields of artificial intelligence and machine learning? With InterSystems IRIS and the Machine Learning (ML) Toolkit it’s easier than ever.

Join InterSystems Sales Engineers, @Sergey Lukyanchikov and @Eduard Lebedyuk, for the Machine Learning Toolkit for InterSystems IRIS webinar on Tuesday, April 23rd at 11 a.m. EDT to find out how InterSystems IRIS can be used as both a standalone development platform and an orchestration tool for predictive modelling that helps stitch together Python and other external tools.

3 1
0 461

All,

I've been following the " Build your First application with Cache " Learning path and followed to steps for installing the Atelier eclipse plugin.

It appears that the repository for the plugin is missing the "content.xml" file.

0 1
0 331

Hi,

I have a global that holds users name and date of birth.

I would like to loop through them and check if the date of birth is more than 2 years based on todays date

so I have ^checker("under2", "Eric David", "02-05-2018")

I want to check the birthdate based on todays date to see if it is greater than 2. How do I access the birthdate in the global

Please can you advice

I tried :

0 9
0 1.2K
Question
· Apr 18, 2019
Importing a role

What is the process in importing a role from one server to another server?

Let's say Server A is our main server that we maintain all of our resources / roles / users. We would like to get these over to Server B, Server C, Server D, etc.

It looks like when we import, there are tables and resources left in the destination servers that are not in the source server. It looks like whatever was in the destination server that was not part of the source server was not deleted from the import.

0 2
0 143

Hi guys!

Portrait of Madame X, Gustave Caillebotte.

One of the features I like in InterSystems ObjectScript is how you can process array transformations in a specific method or a function.

Usually when we say "process an array" we assume a very straightforward algorithm which loops through an array and does something with its entries upon a certain rule.

The trick is how you transfer an array to work with into a function.

One of the nice approaches on how to pass the information about an array is using $Name and Indirection operator.

Below you can find a very simple example which illustrates the thing.

3 2
1 540

Hi Community!

Good news! One more upcoming event is nearby.

We're please to invite you to join the "J on the Beach" – an international rendezvous for developers and DevOps around Big Data technologies. A fun conference to learn and share the latest experiences, tips and tricks related to Big Data technologies and, the most important part, it’s On The Beach!

We're more than happy to invite you and your colleagues to our InterSystems booth for a personal conversation. InterSystems is also a silver sponsor of the JOTB.

In addition, this year we have a special Global Masters Meeting Point at the conference. You're very welcome to come to our booth to ask questions, share your ideas and, of course, pick up some samples of rewards and GM badges. Looking forward to seeing you soon! wink

So, remember!

Date: May 15-17, 2019
Place: Palacio de Congresos y Exposiciones Adolfo Suarez, Marbella, Spain

3 0
0 248