InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi everybody,

after importing an XML schema from xsd into Ensemble I´d like to add it to my Studio-Project but can´t find the imported schema in the namespace view. For example when working with custom hl7 schema, I could easyly add it to my project under namespace view schemaname.hl7. Is this also possible with xml schema? If so where can I find it on an component level?

kind regards,

sebastian

1 4
1 666

Hi,

I would like to use EnsLib.HL7.Operation.HTTPOperation for sending HL7 messages via HTTP. It sends the Content-Type as "text/html"

I would like to change it to something else, say "text/plain". I cannot see a way to do it.

I have now written a custom Operation (based on EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter) and modifying the Content-Type while POSTing using SendFormDataArray(). It's bit frustrating to parse the response etc.,

I would rather prefer to use HTTPOperation of HL7. Can somebody help?

0 1
0 878
Question
· May 31, 2019
Conditions within ruleset

Hi guys

I have always struggled with this, tended to use workarounds but now decided to hear from more experienced people if this is something I am misunderstanding.

I need to basically add a "send" within the ruleset number 2, but without a need to associate a "when" node to it. Is this possible? What I basically need is to forward messages with status 160 to "ManageEDM" and also regardless of the status, it should get sent to "ManageRIS"

0 7
0 612

Hello all,

I have a Recordset object which contains data from a table "XYZ".

Currently i use this object to extract data using %Get(COL1,COL2...) in a loop and than pass it to a function which inserts the data into another dynamically created Table "ABC" for each record. This takes a lot of time when 100's of records.

Is there a way i can directly copy a RecordSet to a dynamic table without looping through..?

Something like copy Recordset (COL1,COL2..)--> "ABC"

Thanks,

Jimmy

0 6
0 750

When I try to open a DTL in the tabbed editor I always get this error:

You are using Internet Explorer 7. This version is obsolete and is not compatible with diagram editors. Please update Internet Explorer to a recent version.

My actual Internet Explorer is version 11.

I'm running Eclipse Photon.

Atelier IDE 1.3.141 com.intersystems.atelier.feature.group InterSystems Corporation

The same error occurred with Atelier 1.2 on Eclipse Oxygen. I've never been able to get this to work.

2 5
0 327

Say I have a property in a persistent class that stores list of colours and I would like to query that field and return a list and be able to loop that list to get individual colours how will l go about achieving this I have tried something like this but its not working as expected

&sql(SELECT colour INTO :colourList FROM favouritecolours)
 While (SQLCODE = 0) 
{
 for i=1:1:$LENGTH($P(colourList,","))
 {
 set fvalue=$P(colourList,",",i) 
write "the first"_fvalue,i, 
} 
}
0 1
0 460
Hi Community! Here is a digest of the Developer Community postings in May 2019.
Most viewed

2 0
0 189

Hi,

While we're working on a new data product supporting the analytics development process, we'd like to test some of the UX (User eXperience) design elements on a real audience. If you've got some battle scars from earlier analytics work and are interested in participating, please complete this survey and we'll get in touch when we have something to show!

Feel free to share this survey with your data-savvy friends and colleagues if you think they match the profile.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

4 0
0 237
Article
· May 30, 2019 2m read
BackgroundJobs over ECP

Running a Background Job using the JOB command is a well-known feature.
Using ECP to distribute databases to several servers is also well-known.
But using the combination of both to run a process on a different server
seems to be a rare case.

Sure there are enough other ways to start a remote job, but the special
combination with ECP where the application server starts a process on a
data server without additional networking is worth to be remembered.

13 0
1 583

How do I send request on production start?

Here's what I got so far in my production class:

ClassMethod OnStart(pTimeStarted As %String) As %Status
{
    job ..InitialTraining()
    quit 1
}

lassMethod InitialTraining() As %Status
{
    hang 5
    set sc = ##class(EnsLib.Testing.Service).SendTestRequest(...)
    quit sc
}

Is there a better way without hang, etc?

0 1
0 331

Hi all,

I am trying to create multiple tasks all in a single task.

For instance MyApp has three tasks.

One to send a email if a limit is exceeded = MyApp-check-credits

One to purge files = MyApp-purge

One to auto delete files = MyApp-Del

I would love to get all tasks MyApp-check-credits, MyApp-purge, MyApp-Del into a single parent task called MyApp-AllTasks.

Is there anyone that could give me guidance of how to complete this it would be much appreciated.

0 3
0 345
Article
· May 29, 2019 1m read
Simple Remote Server Control

This example is extracted from a long-running installation.
The purpose is to have simple monitoring of several servers at a rather primitive level.
Just slightly more intelligent than a raw PING. But still easy to integrate.
It avoids the overkill of information you are often confronted with while you are just
interested in the number of active processes or similar basic figures.
The example shows a basic skeleton that might be easily filled by your real needs.

It consists of 3 sections:

13 0
2 540

Hi Everyone!

One more session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Productivity for Interface Engineers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9ef80hBMTNM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 273
Question
· May 29, 2019
Tortoise GIT Setup

We are currently trying to implement TortoiseGIT into Cache Studio as per the following Github project

https://github.com/intersystems-ru/cache-tort-git

Our architecture is as follows:

- A server with Ensemble installed on

- Team of several members connect to the server and perform their code build

TortoiseGIT was installed on the server, however, should the REPO location be:

- on the server itself (as a shared path)?

0 5
0 391

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems YouTube Channel:

InterSystems and Python QuickStart

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HYc5wQ0uURg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
1 486

Hi Guys,

I have a DB server (ser-app-db) where IRIS is installed as server.

I have a Web server (ser-app-w) where IRIS is installed as web server and configured as CSP gateway.

I followed the configuration guide and ser-app-w perfectly display the CSP and CLS pages.

But that's not working for my REST service, for exemple with the REST sample:

http://ser-app-db/REST/CRM/Get?ReqID=123(GET): work and show the request

0 3
2 1.1K
Question
· May 24, 2019
Unlock the records

Hello,

I want to search a process ID in Object Script using the reference variable e.g. 1119102928 and kill that process ID. Please guide how it can be achieved.

Thanks in advance.

Vinay Purohit

0 6
0 433

PHP, from the beginning of its time, is renowned (and criticized) for supporting integration with a lot of libraries, as well as with almost all the DB existing on the market. However, for some mysterious reasons, it did not support hierarchical databases on the globals.

Globals are structures for storing hierarchical information. They are somewhat similar to key-value database with the only difference being that the key can be multi-level:

2 1
4 797

Hi all,

I am trying to delete an item from a production through a routine that installs and disables items.

To add any item, I have no problems, even to enable and disable some particular items.

The problem arises when I try to eliminate the production item, because when it does, the production become unstable and only works again when this item is added again in the collection (or the item is deleted manually in the production.cls)

This is my code attempt:

1 11
0 646
Question
· May 22, 2019
HS 2019 Release

Hello,

My company is looking evaluate upgrading to HS 2019 and I am not sure where to obtain a copy of this installer. Any help on this and a evaluation liscense would be appreciated.

0 3
0 269