InterSystems Open Exchange November 2020 Digest
Here is a digest of new solutions and applications submitted to the InterSystems Open Exchange in November 2020.
✓ 423 downloads in November
✓ 781 developers joined
OCR Interoperability Service. This app get an image or pdf, extract text using OCR from Tesseract, send to the NLP index and returns to the user. The app uses a PEX Business Operation in ObjectScript consuming a Java class thats uses Tesseract. This app has NLP to the OCR extracted text too. Enjoy OCR + NLP!!
This is a InterSystems IRIS Interoperability solution. 1) Sends an SMS message to a mobile number 2) Verify Mobile number by SMS code
Universal Database Manager and SQL Client
IRIS Interoperability Production generator from Swagger 2.0 specification.
Intersystems IRIS interoperability Custom Upload Adapter to multipart file requests
Angular UI to upload licence key in IRIS
The template repository for Advent of Code 2020 ObjectScript contest
Time machine for your voice. Listening how do you sound at different ages.
Generate PDF files from InterSystems IRIS using the Java Gateway
An IRIS Interoperability adapter to use ML models managed by IRIS IntegratedML
Ineroperability manages a Telegram Admin_bot and Informant_bot in providing content.
Message Bank for IRIS Interoperability that can automatically resend messages
Allow running ObjectScript and especially Global copy over ODBC
This is a technology example of how to use Call-In and Call-Out in various ways including Unicode and long string.
Simple ObjectScript YAML-to-JSON converter
Examples of InterSystems IRIS container scripts
Service for establishing amount of calory in product
Creating and deleting db, namespace, resource and role with one command
- Added global theming for charts
Note: if you store config on your server, then probably you need to reset charts color before use it, because colors are stored in your config. To do it: click on palette icon on chart header and press "Reset to default" button, then press "Apply". After that you can export new configuration file)
- Added themes support via files placed in /css/themes/*.css
- Added inapp theme editor
- Added downloading of custom themes
- fixed oAuth issue
- fixed issue with interval filters
- fixed issue with config reload on any route change
- fixed issue with chart color configuration
- fixed issue when closing chart color config via menu button
- fixed logout issue when not authorized
- fixed stacking bar chart issue
- fixed issue with chart type switching on treemap charts
- added support for DSZ min/max values for axis options
- added support for DSZ percent display option (values and axis)
- added 403 handling as 401 due to new IRIS 2020.4 version
- changed title position on widget titles to left
- fixed issue with theming when there is no config file hosted
- fixed issue with empty dashboard after navigating back or with breadcrumbs
- fixed issue with series order on charts. now order equal to mdx2json result
- fixed issue with color adjustment for charts with markers
- updated to new lightpivot version
- added support for errors display in light pivot
- fixed issue with invisible error messages
- updated mdx2json dependency to support new versions
- added "tuples.children" data format support for map widget
- fixed issue with markers on map widget
- added errors display for datasource requests
- fixed issue with incorrect initial view bounds for some maps
removed non-complete styles from future release (issue with pivot colors)v3.0.15
- deployment fix
- fixed service worker api issue(caching of api requests, leading to caching 401 or freezes requests)
- fixed build to prevent caching of app files
- removed "embed" parameter from navigate action
- service worker backend path fixes
- fixed contrast theme white text on map widget popup issue
New in this release:
1) Interoperability support - support for dtl, bpl, lut, esd, x12 in module.xml
Now it's allowed to refer to DTL and BPL files. ZPM stores and uses them as CLS.
<Resource Name="ResourceTest.TestDTL.dtl"/> <Resource Name="ResourceTest.TestBPL.bpl"/>
Other interoperability components such as LUT, ESD, X12 should be in XML format with .xml extension and expected in the folder named i14y (short form of interoperability)
<Resource Name="Test_HIPAA_5010.X12"/> <Resource Name="hl7_2.5.LUT"/>
2) InterSystems BI - DFI files support
Allows multiple ways of defining InterSystems BI (DeepSee) DFI resources
<Resource Name="Sample Operational Reports-Auditing Overview.dashboard.DFI"/>
Wildcard with the folder name
<Resource Name="Sample Operational Reports-*.DFI"/>
Limited by keywords, used only during the export.
<Resource Name="*.DFI" Keywords="myapp"/>
Even more simplified version. ZPM enabled code import. No Installer.cls is needed to import code.
Added Description to Module.xmlv2.0.1
New Version introduces File Control Adapters so multiple containers can process files in the same directories.v2.0.2
Added Link to Community [Article https://community.intersystems.com/post/file-access-control-inbound-adap... in ReadMev2.0.3
Added BPL to enable import of CSV filesv2.0.4
Updated Dockerfile and started to describe my usage of Feeder in Read Mev2.0.5
Added description of UnitTests classv2.0.6
Improved Feeder Cache Server Page and Read Mev2.0.7
Added TestReport to show what happened with test messages generated by Feeder
updated the description for zpm
Using the REST API to search for interoperability messages, an updated version of IRIS, iris.script, and zpmv1.0.3
- New module.xml using zpm generate
- Fixed Namespace lookup issue when the Message Viewer is installed using ZPM
Add merge pull from lorenzo.
Add allOf support, simple type definitions support.
- VDM's DTP (Date Time Picker) parameters now support the use of Default Values. For more information check out our Date Parameter Default Value article.
- VDM now gives you the capability of managing how many Pages in Insights are stored in your machines memory. This will give you more control over how Insights is used. For more information check out our Layout Loading Efficiency Article.
- We have enhanced the Calendar Detail in the Scheduler to bring you more information to have in your hand. The Calendar Detail now contains information about recurrences. For more information on the Calendar Detail, check out our Calendar Detail Article.
This list includes all bugs resolved after 10.0.21.0 and before or in 10.0.24.0
Bug 243 - Settings - MDS Restart
Bug 245 - Error - Save Location Not Available
Bug 246 - FSGS - Cleared on Main View After Editing Job in Scheduler
Bug 248 - Parameter - Combobox Dynamic Query Always Sorts ASC
Bug 249 - Finished Reports - Control + S Legacy Save
Bug 250 - Finished Reports - Changes to a Sub Report in a Sub Band do not Save
Bug 251 - Finished Report - Sub Report Naming / Datasource
Bug 253 - Tables and Fields - RS Import uses the Views Detail Query
Bug 256 - Tables and Fields - Can't Add Fields from VDMMasterDesk
Adjust ZPM module description and version
added description to module.xml
Added description to ZPM module
Module description updated
by John Murray
by Eduard Lebedyuk
by John Murray
by Peter Steiwer
by Nikita Savchenko
by Peter Steiwer