Question
· Jul 26, 2016
Find mapped file

Hello, guys.

I have a set of file names (e.g. file.cls, file2.mac and so on) and I need to check whether these files are mapped in %ALL or current namespace.

I found that if I open Globals in the current namespace I can see mapped packages. And If I open this global I see all files that are to this namespace and %SYS. The problem is these files are enumerated in a json object(apparently)

ex. "{""class"":{""%Activate.Enum"":{},""%Activate.GenericObject"":{""CreateObject"":0,""GetObject"":0},""%Activate.HandleEvents"")

2 1
0 321
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,030 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Presenter: Harry Tong
Task: Load terabytes of data into a distributed environment
Approach: Leverage parallelism and open-source tools

In this session, we’ll discuss how to load TBs of data into a distributed environment, leveraging parallelism and open source to reach exceptional load rates.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 321

Hello All.

In need of some help.

We are currently migrating Interfaces from JCAPS to HealthConnect 19.1 and have done a lot of work on our Dev server. I am looking to copy/export this work over to the Test server and have managed to export the production and Rules, HL7 custom Schemas etc. The only thing left now are the Data Transformations but so far I can only find ways of copying the transformations over individually. Is there some way to copy all of the transformations we have produced in our namespace to another server in one go?

Thanks

0 4
0 321

What is Selective Build?

Selective Build is a BI feature in InterSystems IRIS (introduced in version 2020.1). Selective Build allows you to build specific elements of your cube while keeping your cube online.

What is special about Selective Build?

Before getting into the details of Selective Build, a brief recap of the different phases during a regular cube build is important. Here are the phases in a regular cube build:
1) Delete existing data in cube
2) Populate cube with full set of data
3) Build all indices in the cube

0 0
0 321

We are a multi-state Health Information Network seeking experienced integration analysts for immediate, full time positions. Currently these positions are 100% remote. Excellent benefits.

Ideal candidates will have extensive experience with InterSystems HealthShare, experience with Amazon Web Services, HL7 v2 & v3, and IHE ITI profiles. Rhapsody or other integration engine experience is a plus. We are seeking confident, motivated individuals with strong communication skills and the ability to engage directly with a variety of healthcare stakeholders.

1 0
0 321

Hi All!

I asked previously about the DR server in the cloud but actually, I'm curious about the backup server to use as analytics server more than for recovery in DR case.

There is a recommended practice to use an async mirror as a server for BI (InterSystems Analytics, DeepSee)

The question is if I have PRIMARY in the cloud (AWS, Google, Azure, etc) "how far" should async mirror member be placed? Same cloud, same private cloud or it doesn't matter at all for analytics purposes?

0 3
0 321

I am under the impression that inside HealthShare you can Services, Processes, and Operations. The service takes incoming data, the processes can process that data, and then the operations can send that data out.

I am curious if anyone has any experience, guides, or advice on how I can send data to a service using a Java application. I intend for the data to be in XML format. I am also curious if I succeed at picking up the data in the service, how I send the data back to the Java application using an Operation.

0 2
0 321
Question
· Feb 23, 2021
Logging for "Dead" Processes

Today we had an issue where a couple of our IRIS "processes" had a status of "Dead".

How do I configure IRIS so that, when that happens, IRIS will log an event to messages.log or alerts.log?

We are forwarding the contents of both of those logs to Splunk for analysis, and I'd like to be able to see those events in there as well.

0 7
0 320
Question
· Oct 16, 2019
Ensemble dynamic archive path

Hello,

Is there an elegant way to define a dynamic "Archive path" for EnsLib.File.InboundAdapter ?

What i mean is to have a sub-folders structure (under the root archive path) with a name similar to: yyyymmdd
This way the adapter "could" store the files on those sub-folders (and create a new one for the 1st file for a specific date).

When a production is processing hundreds of thousands of files every day, we might end up with an archive with huge number of files (many millions) which is then hard to handle (read, search) especially on Windows O/S.

1 1
1 320

Hello,

I am wondering if there any mechanism available in the Healhtshare where send a request from the service to the operation without storing the Data on CACHE.DAT?

My company going to receive ADT's and CCDA's from an external source (Hospital), The incoming data will have two kinds of patients, our patients, and not our patients. We do not want to keep the data on our servers of those patients that do not belongs to our company due to HIPPA complaint

Looking forward to hearing great ideas from this community.

Thank you

Raghu

0 3
0 320

I have a class extends %Persistent & %XML.Adaptor

It has 100 properties for example

Now I do intend to create a xml schema that I can import in Ensemble->XMLSchemas

I did try to use XMLExportToString and %XMLWriter.GetXMLString

but didn't give me a proper schema. May be I am missing some small step

Can someone pls help

0 1
0 320

Hi Community! InterSystems will be a technical sponsor at CalHacks hackathon by UC Berkeley, October 14-16 2022.
We can't reveal our challenge at the moment, but as a little spoiler - it is related to healthcare ;)

The team from our side @Evgeny Shvarov @Dean Andrews @Regilo Regilio Guedes de Souza @Akshat Vora and more!

Join InterSystems in this fun and inspirational event - apply to be a mentor, volunteer, or judge here

1 0
0 320

Hi everyone,

I have an existing application on HealthShare 2015 and decide to move it to HealthShare 2018 to make use of Atelier support. I am using Eclipse Photon with Atelier Plugin 1.3.

Most of things are working better on Atelier comparing with Built-in studio of HealthShare. However, when I tried debugging CSP file with Atelier I encounter 2 problems:

0 1
0 319