IO devices can be assigned to a mnemonic space using, for example:

u device::"^%X364"

Is there a method that will return the assigned mnemonic space for the current device?

I can infer it by attempting to write to the device using a non existent write /mnemonic and then inspecting the error returned, but this is rather messy and could potentially affect the status of the device. For example:

0 2
0 289

I have a client that no longer wants to use sftp to transmit their data file to me. Instead they want me to pick it up via a web service.

Email from client:

Here is the postman collection and mocking service to start your development. The API has only one URI parameter {id} for which you need to pass UniqueIdentifier(will let you know exact value later).

0 7
0 497

I am configuring a SOAP HL7 Receiver to handle HL7 Query messages.

I have set up a new class based on EnsLib.SOAP.Service and configured (correctly I hope) the parameters needed. I have also amended the OnProcessInput Method skeleton provide to send messages on to the Business Process needed.

I am struggling to work out what is needed in the Web Methods and how to create them.

Any help with this would be much appreciated especially examples that I can adapt for what I need.

Many thanks

0 1
0 342

Dear Experts,

I have to pull out a report of certain code tables and this is my first script and I need to write many.

1. If I have to refer to the table, seeing the reference in the components with reference to SQL table and column,

can I use Select < What I need from the table>

Inner join with reference table?

I tried, I used the code table reference in the components, but I am getting errors,

0 3
1 247

We are using Cache in our application. We are using default username/password for connecting to the Cache Database through Cache Manege Provider. Can we limit the permission of the user _SYSTEM to access only limited database/namespace.

Can we create new user for ODBC connection? Is there any API provided for creating user with limited access so that the user creation process can be automated.

0 1
0 743

GT1|1|1|Test^Test||123 Building^123 Building^Brooklyn^NY^11220^United States^^^Kings|^PRN^PH^^^^^^^^^(111) 111-1111~^PRN^CP^^^^^^^^^(222) 222-2222|||""|IN|DGH^Daughter

I'm trying to clear the phone number completely.

Remove target.{GT1(1):GuarantorPhNumHome()} still gives me _~_

0 2
0 401

Is there a way to get a report of how many messages are passing through a production? I am trying to gauge how many messages we process weekly, monthly, and yearly. Also, over specific months.

Would appreciate if someone can guide me on this

We use Cache for Windows 2017.1.3

0 7
0 227

I was wondering if anyone has combined ZEN Web Development with frameworks such as W3Schools W3.CSS Framework or the popular Bootstrap Framework?

We are currently using Caché 2013.1.6 so we do not have ZEN Mojo installed which ships in Caché 2014.2 or later.

What would be the recommended approach if looking to integrate one of these frameworks?

I look forward to hearing your suggestions!

0 7
0 615

It is possible to update Cache object property from Python using the following Python code, with import of intersys.pythonbind3:

my_object.set("my_property",["A","B","C"])

However, I am unable to save 2D %List with 2D Python array like the following:

my_object.set("my_property",[["A","B","C"],["1","2","3"]])

I am not sure whether this is Python-Cache bind flaw or design issue. Is there any alternative/ workaround to do the same for above?

0 3
0 362

Hi - Looking at encoding a .rtf file to Base64 - I've seen the Base64Encode Method and I can pass text but how would you pass a file? Or is there another method that can do this?

The end goal is to place the encoded output in a MDM^T02 (in OBX Segment) HL7 Message.

Appreciate any pointers - Thank You

0 2
0 407

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way I can change the GUID of an instance. The use case is that I am restoring from a backup on an alternate host and start the instance there. However, the restored instance ends up with same GUID as that of source. Is there a way I can tell this newly restored instance to use a different GUID?

Thanks,

Raghu

0 19
0 702