I have a python script that is pulling the cache instance key expiration date ( KeyExpirationDate() ) which comes back as an integer. With the queryscript function - $ZDATE(73284) I can derive the actual expiration date. Is there a manner or method of creating an equivalent Python script that will convert the integer return by the KeyExpirationDate() method into a date string?

0 1
1 237

Hi world, i want to configure my ensemble production that each 24 houres a business service is created and trig a business process wich browse my sql table and generate alert if there is not a new record in interval (24 HOURES).

thank's for help.

0 2
0 369
Question
· Mar 22, 2022
Time handling and Json

I am having trouble formatting %Time to a JSON format. I have tried configuring the parameter "FORMAT" of my property but that didn't work. For some reason, it keeps putting a Z and the end of the time.

Property:

Property TimeCollected As %Time(FORMAT = "2");

0 2
0 186

I have an application that as part of the registration process is using reCaptcha to provide a captcha. The issue is that service is served from Google and is unavailable in certain countries, namely China. I've been researching this some and believe it's possible to proxy the requests to the Google CDN to avoid the Chinese firewall ban on Google URLs, however I'm not quite sure how to do this in CSP.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to solve this, either with a technical solution or an alternative service I can fall back to?
An example would be greatly appreciated.

0 4
0 319

Hi there.

I was wondering if there was a supported way of editing the Title bar of the management portal so that at a glance it is clear as to what environment is being worked on. This would be in addition to the namespace and server name being displayed.

Ideally I would like to make it clear at a glance that a user is working within the Dev or Live environment.

0 3
0 291

I setup an account in Cache and when I try to sort the dictionary item in the file by using the command SORT DICT filename, where filename is the name of the file i.e. SORT DICT TEST, I get the following error CMQL: The DICT entry "FIELD.ASSOC_" is not defined

The LISTDICT works correctly. Any thoughts on how to correct this error?

0 2
0 269

Hi!

I'd like to know if there are any issues if an index is inserted into a table without running the %BuildIndices() method.

It's important to note that data inserted before the index is not important for retrieval, so it's not a problem data inserted before the index don't show up in queries.

The reason why I'm asking this is that I'd like to avoid index reconstruction on big tables which I need to inser such index.

I'm using Cache 2018.1.

Thanks,

José

0 8
0 280

Hi everyone! My company has a Zen ERP application with CSP delegated authentication. Now, we're developing a separated BI application, using Angular, which consumes DeepSee REST API services. Both applications access the same Caché database.

How to implement single sign-on strategy in order to allow an already authenticated ERP user to access DeepSee REST services? Has anyone already implemented something like that?

Thanks in advanced.

0 3
0 539

Hi everyone,

We are trying to verify a signature against a certificate without success.

Apologies in advanced if my post lack info.

I've added the cert under the X509 credentials under the management portal (alias Cert).

The code snippet that we are using to verify the cert:

0 4
0 620
Question
· Oct 17, 2017
How to wrap %SQLCODE into %Status

I have a method would return %Status,

this method would run some sql queries and if the execution of these queries fail, I would like to return asap.

So how could I wrap the %SQLCODE into a %Status variable?

Thank for your help.

0 5
0 896
Question
· Oct 23, 2017
Invalid Project Location

I am trying to create a routine in Atelier.

I go through and enter the necessary information but before I can save, it says I have an invalid project location.

I am not sure what this is referring to, a directory? a namespace? a website? something else? "Location" does not describe what is necessary here.

I had a screen shot but cannot seem to post it here.

0 2
0 302

Hello community!

I'm creating a script to remove an item (component) from the Ensemble production, I know there is a manual way to do it but as there are several components the idea is to use a script to be faster.

I tried using %Delete() and doing a select on Ens.Config.Item, but this ends up generating several errors in production. Does anyone have any idea how I can do this simply?

0 2
0 227
Question
· Nov 5, 2017
TPC-E in Caché

I work in a small development company that uses Caché as a database. In some support cases I have doubts about whether the client's infrastructure environment is not affecting Caché's response time. Reading a bit about comparing installations in different environments, both in production as testing and homologation environments , I understood that the TPC-E is a benchmarking method accepted in the market.

0 4
0 365

Hi all!

I'm currently trying to find out how to have one Web Gateway route to multiple servers Management Portal. The only thing that I have come up with so far is to potentially make different routes per server?

I have a development, test, and production server and I want to use the same Gateway server using IIS to do SSL/TLS encryption for the CSP pages.

Any ideas or recommendations to pull this off?

0 4
0 313
Question
· Nov 16, 2017
Caché service does not start

Help, after a day of coding, I wanted to backup my files. I found out that alle of my 3 instances of caché refuse to start.

the error says: cstart-exe-fout (112 Service for Caché instance did not start).

Is there a way to solve this? (off course the management portal does not work either.)

I think there has been a power interruption as the battery from my laptop does not work, and the power went off before

shutdown.

Thanks in advance!

0 9
0 5.3K

Good Morning SMEs,

I am a .NET developer and new to using this IRIS Component. We are using InterSystems.Data.Clients ADO.NET component to connection to IRIS, I am able to open the connection but when i called Close, ADO.NET code showing connection is closed state in .NET code but in IRIS side it showing as connection is still open. The will close only after recycling apppool or closing IISExpress/calling application

Here are the steps I used to open the IRIS connection.

0 1
0 278