Given a complex method flagged with [ SqlProc ] so it is available as an SQL stored procedure, what's the best way to report a non-system error detected in that method - say, for example, an error %Status - so that the SQL query calling it fails descriptively? Is it best to create and throw an exception, or are there special % variables involved (like in a trigger)? I haven't been able to find an answer in the documentation.

Thanks in advance!

0 2
0 391
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Developers,

This post is a compilation of Top Authors, Top Experts and Top Opinion Makers of the InterSystems Developer Community in 2020. And it is a good guide "Who to Follow" in 2021.

We're glad to present these people who have contributed a lot to our community in 2020.

Let's take a closer look at the DC Wall of Fame 2020 and greet everyone with big applause! 👏🏼

8 1
0 305
Question
· Jan 10, 2021
Cashe-SQL cursor

the report generates statics for each ward and i want to divide specific ward 5c into two wards, the first 12 beds are for 5c - pediatric and the last 12 beds are for 5c-adults.

the report takes input from the user by selecting the wards so if the user chooses 5c, the report should show 2 wards.

the report declare cursor at the begining so how can i divide the ward.

0 2
0 222

Executive Overview

In most organizations, events drive action. In financial services, for example, a stock dipping below a threshold price may trigger a sell order. In manufacturing, production may start when an order is received. In healthcare, an unusual increase in the number of patients registering in an emergency room could signal the start of a disease outbreak, calling for action on the part of medical staff and public health officials.

0 1
0 261

In 2020 we implemented HealthConnect as our HL7 interface engine. Having completed this, we are currently evaluating whether it would be beneficial to migrate our managed file transfers from our current MFT software, MOVEit to HealthConnect. I am interested in hearing from any InterSystems customers who have previously used MOVEit and currently using HealthConnect for file transfer managment. Any feedback would be appreciated.

0 2
0 260

Hi,

The question is about queries on the System->SQL page. I have a class with a few columns on a global and the test output looks as expected, below. This works as expected as well returning a single row: select * from Utils.RoutineAuditReport where counter=4. However, other columns give an odd error like " Field 'AG' not found in the applicable tables^ SELECT * FROM Utils . RoutineAuditReport WHERE UserR = "AG". As you can see below, both the UserR column and the AG entry in it do exist. What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Anna

0 2
0 179

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Analytics Contest!

Date & Time: Monday, January 4, 2021 – 10:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used, bonuses, questions. Plans for the next contests.

6 3
0 336

I am hoping I explain this correctly.

We are using a query expire edge, to pass an API request to one of our vendor systems.

There is no feed into the gateway from an external system, and it is only used to query the external system with member data.

However, it is our understanding that the member needs to be registered on the edge.

Wondering if there is a way to export from the registry the bare demographic info in SDA to import to the new edge?

0 2
0 141

Hi all! 2nd time poster and still kind of a newbie. I Googled and searched the posts but did not find anything quite like my question. I have an XML to HL7 2.6 MFN_M16 translation. I created an XML schema and I am using it inside a DTL to translate data to HL7. The XML is rather simple EXCEPT one element as data separated by pipes. This only happens when one item has multiple PAR Locations. To make a valid HL7 message these multiple PAR Locations each need their own IVT segment.

XML Par Location is equal to HL7 IVT:InventoryLocationIdentifier OR (IVT-2)

0 4
0 339
Hey Developers!

Please check out the 2020 annual Developer Community Posts digest. Don't miss the most popular and commented posts!
Most viewed

7 3
1 460
Job
· Jan 5, 2021
#Job Opportunity

We are looking to hire a DevOps engineer with expertise in Intersystems Technologies like Ensemble and/or IRIS as essential.

Main responsibility of the Role will be to implement Version Control and automated CI/CD pipeline for code build and deployment via tools and automation scripts for the current Intersystems platforms within the organisation.

If interested please email your resume to utsavi.gajjar@mater.org.au

0 0
0 385

I have an SQL text index defined like this

Index TextIndex On (Text) As %iFind.Index.Basic(IGNOREPUNCTUATION = 1, INDEXOPTION = 0, LANGUAGE = "en", LOWER = 1);

If I run a query like this:

SELECT
Text
FROM Post
WHERE %ID %FIND search_index("TextIndex",'ABC')

I get 20 results with posts containing the term ABC.

But each post can contain the term ABC several times.

0 13
0 359

Under the previous python binding method (Cache) it was possible to pass in parameters, execute a class query, and fetch the result sets. I have been unable to find a way to do this via PYODBC or the Native API (perhaps I am just missing something).

My work around is to create a SQLquery string and execute it through a cursor. I would much prefer to simply execute the debugged and more secure class queries that already exist and and have been precompiled.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Sinon

1 10
0 531
4 0
0 212

Hello to all,

I'm trying to post some form data from a form I made in React to the backend of cache fetching a REST-service.
Receiving and processing a JSON-object is no problem but how can I handle Form Data?

The frontend is sending the form as form data and also includes one or more files.

What is the easiest way to process this data in my REST.Broker- class?

Best regards,

Simon

0 6
0 440