If your Ensemble environment is actually a HealthShare one, here's a snippet of information that I wasn't able to find in the documentation.

When a namespace is HealthShare-enabled it gets some mappings added to it in order to fetch stuff from the HSLIB database. The most obvious mapping is a package mapping that gives your namespace all the HS.* classes.

0 4
0 416

Pyodbc supports calling stored procedure , but if the IRIS Stored Procedure ROWSPEC has a column with datatype specified as %Date or %Time, Pyodbc fails to fetch it and throws this error.

"

pyodbc.Error: (' 2201', '[ 2201] [Cache ODBC][State : 22018 ][Native Code 22005]\r\nERROR #388: Unknown error, code 22005 (22005) (SQLGetData)')

"

on printing the cursor execute description, pyodbc reads the column as <int>.

0 3
0 842

An error occured when HS.IHE.XDSb.Registry.Operations on the BUS sends query request to the registry. The error is

Error 6242: HTTP request to SOAP webservice returned unexpected status: 403.

Any thoughts as to why? The settings on the components haven't changed. The process worked a few days ago.

0 2
0 769

The Ensemble doc mentions Studio and Atelier to create customer business process logic, but does not mention VS code.

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=EGIN_busproc

The official InterSystems message is that Atelier is deprecated and putting it front and center in the interoperability doc seems like a mistake.

Maybe Studio means old Studio and VS Studio, but if so some clarification would help.

0 2
0 265
Question
· Apr 19, 2016
SQL Sequence

Does Caché support SQL CREATE SEQUENCE as in PostgreSQL?

If not, what would be the best alternative? Create my own sequence logic as the example bellow?

0 4
0 629
Question
· May 16, 2016
Roman Number Converter

Hi,
My name is Sergio Fernandes and I'm from Brazil.
I would like to know how can i use MVBasic at Cache Terminal or .csp.
My original problem is to converter Integer Numbers to Roman Numbers and consulting cache documentation I found "Conversion Codes" at http://localhost:57772/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GVRF_basicfea...
My version is Intersystems Ensemble 2013.1.6.950.0
Thanks a lot,

Sérgio Fernandes

0 3
0 378

Good morning, I am using a tableNavigatorBar on a tablepane. I want to execute the onselectrow method of the tablepane each time the tableNavigatorBar is used to proceed to a tablepane record. Has anyone connected these two component in this way before? Thank you for any hints, input and/or comments.

0 4
0 303

Recently I was asked by a customer with this question. In MS SQL Server, there is a function called host_name() that will return the work station name.

Here is how I would do it in Caché :

With default SQL schema name, in my case SQLUser in SQL (which is equivalent as User in Caché class definition), I have a class called User.dummy, I added a classmethod called hostname and expose it as SQL function host_name:

0 4
0 1.3K

Hi all, I am having problems trying to get Docker to run correctly on my Linux Mint machine.

I did the following:

1. Installed Docker.

docker --version

Docker version 19.03.6, build 369ce74a3c

docker-compose -v

docker-compose version 1.17.1, build unknown

2. Downloaded zip from https://github.com/intersystems-community/iris-fullstack-template/tree/42f9c174a9a4e63cb5eb3eb646abf3930a6e4d31

0 1
0 380
Question
· Oct 27, 2020
Configure IRIS using Python

I am trying to configure IRIS using python. The first task I wanted to do it change the journal directory. I cannot figure out the right way to work with the Config.Journal class with python. I can get the text to query the current setting.

returnValue = dbnative.classMethodValue("Config.Journal","GetList")
print(returnValue )

But I don't see a straightforward way to parse the $List returned by GetList() I was hoping there was an easier way.

How do I

1. Query configuration parameters?

2. Set configuration parameters?

Using python?

0 2
0 210

We have multiple implementations spanning many namespaces and edges. I would like to see if I could identify a single place, perhaps on HSREGISTRY or HSBUS, that I could capture certain events like searches (from all customers) and record transfers (with requester and provider).

The goal is to have a dashboard that would show simple stats such as searches by participant, records shared by participant and records consumed by participant. These are the 3 most important.

I appreciated the feedback on the other question of "how" but now I'm hoping to find the "Where".

0 1
0 384

Hey Intersystems Community,

I have a Problem with the Session Handling in .csp.

I wrote all my Web Services in .csp-Pages and do the work for example in the OnPreHttp Method for to get some data.

After that the Web Service response is in JSON.

I call These Web Services via fetch in my react Single Page application, also Many request parallel. The react App is Rolled out as index.html.
Everything Works Fine with the session Handling via Cookie.

0 3
0 393
Question
· Nov 21, 2020
How to purchase IRIS?

Hello there,

I am Zainab a Medical Practitioner for a leading hospital in India.

But i am about to start my new clinic and gradually build it to a hospital as well.

I already have a very strong patient Data Base but I am afraid that day by day as it is increasing i will need a better one to handle things.

I have a considerable amount of knowledge in IT as well. that is when I came across this thing called IRIS.

I also saw we can use it for free.

I need more details please on this.

0 7
0 251