Question
· Mar 11, 2021
DisplayToLogical

Is there any reason that property method DisplayToLogical() is not calling before object saving?

I have such situation and do not know how it is possible

0 3
0 323
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,528 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi all,

I have a very weird error when I'm calling to a SOAP Webservice as client.

I've create all objects to invoke to this SOAP using the add-in "Assistant SOAP" in Eclipse, it has created all objects (Response, Request, Business operation WS class, etc...).

When I call to this service it retuns the following error message:

ERROR #6243: HTTP request to SOAP WebService returned unexpected CONTENT-TYPE response: text/html.

2 4
0 3.6K

Hi all

I've been looking into how to convert some images with IRIS and saw some recommendations on the forums around using image magick.

However I can't seem to get this working using ZF100 and on windows server and I'm wondering if I'm missing something really obvious as I've not used IRIS to call third party applications before.

If I run via a Windows CLI on the server, it works fine, e.g:

magick "D:\1221701739_20190716134351965_1_0.jpg" -resize 640x480 "D:\1221701739_20190716134351965_1_TEST.jpg

0 8
1 323

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching this brief explanation of a new feature in IRIS RAD Studio – a new project by @José Pereira and @Henrique Dias:

Automated user management in IRIS RAD Studio

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-Y2kaKES8yg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

6 0
0 234

Hi

we are implementing HIE and wan to get expert opinion on facility registry setup. Below are some example and which method we should adapt.

3 EMRs sending u patient data (ADT, ORU etc) for 3 facility groups

Facility Group A (Has 20 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

Facility Group B (Has 30 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

0 1
0 397
Question
· Mar 9, 2021
Working with CSP files

i have a problem with CSP files, i can create a CSP file with termination ".csp" or ".CSP" and this configuration is case sensitive, but a CLS file, this configuration is not case sensitive. there is a way i can change this to the CSP file don't be case sensitive?

0 2
0 182
Question
· Mar 9, 2021
BinaryStream to file

First of all thank you for your time in reading this question and writing a response,

We would need some help,

What is the best method for save a %CSP.BinaryStream to a file?

Thank you in advance!!

0 2
0 481

Hi Developers, 

We hope that you enjoy participating in our Global Masters Advocate Hub and have fun completing our exciting challenges. wink

And now it's time to announce the Winners for February 2021! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in February 2021:

🥇 @YURI MARX GOMESSoftware Architect, YM Services, Brazil

🥈 @Robert Cemperex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Germany

🥉  @Oliver WilmsIntegration Engineer, Take2 Consulting, USA 

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

3 2
0 212

Hi Developers,

For the first time, we announce the winners of our monthly Global Masters competition here, on the Developer Community! Please welcome our awesome January 2021 Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in January 2021:

🥇 @Yuri Marx, YM Services, Brazil

🥈 @Sergey Mikhailenko, AO Mosvodokanal, Russia

🥉 @Yone Moreno, Everis, Spain

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

3 4
0 219

I have a quick question regarding swizzled objects.

I have an original object, say Object a, I am working with.

I set a property a.something.somethingother.somethingelse.myNewProperty to some value x.

Then at some point I am saving a and continuing to work with it. I assume here by saving a, I saved myNewProperty as well. (as it should work)

2 5
0 269

Hi!

I am making a request to an API and JSON is coming as follows:

SET %httprequest = ##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New()
DO %httprequest.Get(URL)
SET %responseBody = %httprequest.HttpResponse.Data.Read()

W %responseBody
{produto:"CHP0001",Local:{IDMV: "000000001",LOTE: "",DtFabric: "null",DtVenc: "null",Atributo06: "0000000002",Atributo07: "",QtdeDisp: "10.00000",QtdeAloc: "0.00000",QtdeSep: "0.00000",QtdeTotal: "10.00000",Status: "OK",Motivo: ""}}

2 9
0 621
Article
· Mar 3, 2021 4m read
Access to IRIS from Rust

What do you think If I will say you, that very soon you will be able to connect to IRIS from the application written in Rust.

What is Rust

Rust is a multi-paradigm programming language designed for performance and safety, especially safe concurrency. Rust is syntactically similar to C++, but can guarantee memory safety by using a borrow checker to validate references. Rust achieves memory safety without garbage collection, and reference counting is optional. (c) Wikipedia

6 5
2 495
Article
· Mar 5, 2021 3m read
Using ECP across IRIS and Caché

Migration from Caché to IRIS can be quite a challenge if your code is grown over many years
and probably not so clean structured as you may like it. So you face the need to check your
migrated code against some reference data. A few samples might not be a problem,
but some hundred GB of data for testing might be.

A possible step could be to have your fresh code in IRIS but leave your huge datastore on Caché and connect both environments over ECP. I have created a demo project that gives you the opportunity to try this based on 2 Docker images with IRIS and with Caché connected over ECP.

12 2
0 638

Hi Developers!

Thank you for using ZPM Package Manager and contributing more and more useful packages to the public registry!

But as you already aware ZPM packages are always deployed with source code.

Do you think we need to add the option to deploy without source code - e.g. if you want to deploy a commercial package?

Will you develop commercial modules if there will be an option and deploy it with ZPM?

How do you deploy commercial applications today?

4 10
0 249