Question
· Apr 18, 2019
Importing a role

What is the process in importing a role from one server to another server?

Let's say Server A is our main server that we maintain all of our resources / roles / users. We would like to get these over to Server B, Server C, Server D, etc.

It looks like when we import, there are tables and resources left in the destination servers that are not in the source server. It looks like whatever was in the destination server that was not part of the source server was not deleted from the import.

0 2
0 145

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a simple wrapper class around a JSON schema validator library, written in Java, and calling this functionality through the Java Gateway of IRIS 2019.1.

My Java wrapper class has a constructor like this:

public JSONValidator(char[] jsonStream, char[] schemaStream) { ... }

0 2
0 394
I'm wondering what the best practice is for handling %Status values within the terminal.
1. set tSC=...
    do $SYSTEM.Status.DisplayError(tSC)

2. set tSC=...
   zwrite tSC

3. An alternative?

Is there a meaningful difference between the two? Should one be used over the other for any reason? Should something else be used?

0 2
0 95

Hi,

I am having an issue when I am publishing data to FHIR which is hosting in AWS. I am sending the data to the Cloud FHIR url but getting the below error.

Any idea how to resolve this issue? Any example to cretae FHIR repository using Object script?

:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>404 Not Found</title> </head><body> <h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p> </body></html>

0 2
0 65

I've recently encountered a HS Caché that won't start informing that Collation 30 is not available, but I have not found an easy way of knowing what collation is 30.

I've found that the following command returns the ones from the current locale, but not from all locales:

Set Rset = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("%Library.Collate:CollationList")

d Rset.Execute()

While (Rset.Next()) {zw Rset.Number_": "_Rset.Name}

Thank you

0 2
1 259

Hello; we are scanning 835 files, and need to validate segment types (such as ISA, ST, IEA, etc.) before we give the file the "OK". I see segment types in the management portal under Ensemble / Interoperate / ASC X12 / ASC X12 Schema Structures. Are these segment types stored in an IS table anywhere?

Aside from EnsLib_EDI_X12.Document, are there any other tables that describe, or support, document segment types?

Thanks,

Laura

0 2
0 229

I'm looking for a means to dynamically specify and/or limit the data from the source that goes into a cube at build time.

I have a single data class that defines my source, and as the data within this table/collection grows/changes over time, I would like to be able to control which records actually make it into the indexed cube, but I'm having a hard time (short of defining a stored procedure to use instead of the extent query) for populating my cube indexes.

0 2
0 150

A client stated to me that they are trying to eliminate SMTP servers from their network and want all email to be sent through their Microsoft Exchange Server. Admittedly I am not very knowledgable of the workings of Exchange Server.

Are there customers sending email notifications through Exchange Server? How is this accomplished? Does Exchange Server act as a SMTP server allowing use of the Email adapter or is there some other mechanism that must be used to communicate with a Microsoft Exchange Server?

0 2
0 522
Question
· Mar 8, 2016
Multiple Namespaces vs One

We are beginning a project to switch over to a differnt EMR for our inpatient system, and we are wondering if others out here have worked on a similar project and how did you handle your Ensemble environment?

Currently, we use one namespace for all of our HL7 interfaces. Has anyone used a separate namespace for a project to keep the build separate until go-live? What were the pros/cons for you using a different namespace? Or did you use one and what issues did you have because of it?

0 2
0 396

I have to disect thousands upon thousands of strings like this:

96842-2-AEV.00001-63561-001958-100728760I-42

I've been able to pull out the first, second and final segments as separated by hyphens, but now I have a predicament where I need to use the second segment, the 2 shown in the example above, in a join to another table. Problem is Cache apparently doesn't like doing that. Just the same, I have to find a way.

Here's the code I'm using to pull that segment out into as separate field in the query results:

0 2
0 971

I put a html file into ensemble dir ,it's encoding is utf-8.

But when I access this file througn browser, It show incorrectly

I checked http response header, It content-type charset is GB18030 So that's reason

How to change the charset to UTF-8?

Tks.

0 2
0 301

Hello, we would need some help:

We would like to use a Transformation to convert an ORU_R30 2.3 to ORU_R30 2.5

However Ensemble does not have a HL7 Schema for ORU R_30 2.3

So then our original message is not being recognized:

→ How could we let Ensemble recognize the ORU R30 2.3 structure to be able to use a Transformation?

We have read:

0 2
0 221

We've our Cache running on Windows 2012 Server, but I've a Macbook Pro. Earlier I was using Miscrosoft Remote Desktop 8, to remote into our Windows server & everything worked.

Since version 8 is discontinued, I installed Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.5, which works for everything except starting Terminal.

I get error 'NTI Connection Error'

(287) Error writing to Pipe
Reason: (998) Invalid Access to Memory Location.

If I do remote desktop from Windows machine (using same credentials), it works.

0 2
0 369

Hi All

I have a BP which has a transformation.

when I run the process I end up with the following error:

----

ERROR <Ens>ErrBPTerminated: Terminating BP Propirion.BP.GetServices # due to error: ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: Object is immutable
+
ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: Object is immutable

----

I have created a context named : HL7Message type of: EnsLib.HL7.Message and in the start of the BP assigned the request to it (using set in assigned activity)

What did I miss ?

Thanks

Gadi

0 2
0 891