Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

FHIR Overview @ Virtual Summit 2020

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KBrvJvJLIXA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

5 0
0 152
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers!
Let me share with you some exercises from a workshop about developing interoperability components in Java using PEX (Production EXtension).

You will find slides and step by step exercises about:

• Understanding simple PEX components coded in Java.
  • Making some changes on them.

All built using containers, so you don't need to build a local Java environment.

3 6
0 340
Article
· May 24, 2021 1m read
Data Platform Levels

It's a challenge when you need, as a software architect, design a corporate architecture to meet the current business requirements, you need achieve level 5. With InterSystems IRIS.
it's possible. With 1 product you get SQL + NoSQL + ESB + BI + Open Analytics + Real time virtual cubes + NLP + AutoML + ML (with Python) and Advanced cloud + Sharding support.

4 2
1 418

您好,我想问一下为什么我无法通过Iris中的内置转换模板将从HAPI-FHIR服务器下载的患者资源转换为SDA格式。它总是表明缺少某个默认值,或者这就是我们需要更改格式吗?我想问一下我们如何快速创建自己的映射,以及如何通过json将所需的数据转换为sda并将其存储在iris中,然后我们可以通过齐柏林飞艇进行调用,非常感谢您解决我的问题问题

Transaltion for the question:

0 1
0 236

I am looking for an experienced IRIS for Health engineer to join the CVS Health family.

This position can be contractor, contractor for hire or direct hire.

We are doing our first implementation of the product and can use someone with experience.

The contractor role can be fully remote.

For a hire we are currently fully remote due to COVID, however, post CVID, we should be in a hybrid model (some remote and some onsite) in the Chicago area.

4 0
1 357

Hello,

First of all thank you for your time reading our topic

We would need some help from experienced people

We have a SOAP Service with more than 10 methods

Our aim is to include all classes being used by this SOAP Service, in a Studio project

The challenge is that there are plenty Data classes (which extends from (%SerialObject, %XML.Adaptor))

▶️ Is there a recommended way to include all project's classes in a Studio project?

0 1
0 151

Hi Team,

I have a requirement to delete the Ensemble interfaces , as per User request. I would like to write a routine for that and once I execute, it should remove the interface components through code.
Could you please provide code samples for the following actions ?

• Deleting an individual rule from a rule class
  • Deleting a class from Ensemble
  • Deleting a Host (Service/Operation/Process) from the Production.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Purushothaman.T

1 6
0 289

As of today, the Angular Create CCR page is now live for CCR Beta Users. Beta testers will be sent to the Angular create page from anywhere you would normally create a CCR. No existing functionality will be lost.

Any issues or feedback can be reported here or in your regular support channels.

Many thanks to our CCR UI beta testers! If you would like to join the beta tester program, you can enable the checkbox on your CCR user page here.

0 1
0 184

Hey I am very new to Intersystems Objectscript and I am trying to find a way of extract 4 digit numbers from a stream.

I have a stream full of results

And I am trying to remove each 4 digit grouping from the stream.

I have tried the following for loop

for i=1:1:$length(result) {

set curr = $extract(result, i)

write !, curr

set count(curr) = $get(count(curr)) + 1

}

Unfortunately the loop extracts one digit.

0 6
0 333

I'm trying to set up VS Code for ObjectScript using the instructions found here. I've got both Cache 2018.1.2.309.0 and IRIS 2020.1.0.215.0. When I try to connect to either one of them the connection fails, and I get a notification in the bottom right corner that says "Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0". I've checked the JSON settings file that VS Code uses, and they're fine and formatted properly. All of the settings I've entered are correct.

0 20
0 4.8K

At the heart of IRIS and Cache is a very interesting database architecture that we, at M/Gateway Developments, refer to as "Global Storage". If you ever wanted to know more about the fundamentals and capabilities of this underlying database, you might want to read a major analysis we've put together:

https://github.com/robtweed/global_storage

Amongst other things you'll discover that:

8 4
2 545
InterSystems Official
· Aug 21, 2020
Introducing InterSystems Container Registry

I am pleased to announce the availability of InterSystems Container Registry. This provides a new distribution channel for customers to access container-based releases and previews. All Community Edition images are available in a public repository with no login required. All full released images (IRIS, IRIS for Health, Health Connect, System Alerting and Monitoring, InterSystems Cloud Manager) and utility images (such as arbiter, Web Gateway, and PasswordHash) require a login token, generated from your WRC account credentials.

15 14
7 2K

Hey developers,

The registration period for the FHIR Accelerator programming contest is in full swing! We invite all FHIR developers to build new or test existing applications using the InterSystems IRIS FHIR Accelerator Service (FHIRaaS) on AWS.

And now you have a great opportunity to get FREE access to the FHIRaaS on AWS! So, to take the first step in mastering the FHIRaaS, you need to register on our FHIR Portal using this link:

👉🏼 https://portal.trial.isccloud.io/account/signup

2 2
0 653
Question
· May 19, 2021
Error in file handling

When parsing a text file into a mumps routine I get this error

<FUNCT>Method+2^%CDCalBk

Any idea what can be causing this

Thanks in advance

0 2
0 195