InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,191 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,
I created a REST service that works well if called via VPN, for example the url http://192.168.10.60:57772/fm/status returns a JSON string as expected.
If I replace the ip 192.168.10.60 with the ip used for our public website nothing happens. If I remove the port :57772 the browser returns a 404 error page.
Do I have to use a different port or is this caused by the settings of our web server? (We are using Apache Web Server: Apache Cache_Server_Pages-Apache_Module/2016.1.0.656.0-1601.1554d)

0 4
0 420
Question
· Apr 15, 2021
Return ACK from Process

Hello,

We would need some help, please

First of all thanks for your time used reading this question

Also, thanks for your patience

We need to generate an ACK in a Process and return it to the Service to reply

We have currently written a code block with:

0 4
0 420

Hello,

We would need your help.

When we test using the actual HL7 message, how could we achieve to send the response from the Process to the Service?

Process does not send response to a EnsLib.HL7.Service.TCPService when we test it with a EnsLib.HL7.Operation.TCPOperation, why?

We are developing a Production which is composed by:

- A service: EnsLib.HL7.Service.TCPService

- A bussiness process

- An Operation: EnsLib.HL7.Operation.TCPOperation

We have the following challenge:

0 2
0 420

Hi guys!

Suppose you developed a tool, framework, library on InterSystems ObjectScript for InterSystems Data Platform, share it via Open Exchange and want people to install it.

What is the best strategy if it is a library and supposed to be called from different namespaces?

Here are the following thoughts:

1. Tool's developer should be able to use globals to read/store data the tool needs.

2. Tool's consumer should be confident, that the thing he/she installs will not harm the application's data.

3. A tool should be callable from any application's namespace.

4. Tool's installation(in general) should not request manual security changes (e.g. grant the write access to IRISLIB) and %YourClass is not an option.

5. It's easy to uninstall the tool - just delete the namespace/database (maybe delete some web-apps too).

0 10
0 419

Hi folks!

Examining FHIR profile validation with InterSystems FHIR server. FHIR profiles is a very useful feature of FHIR standard that helps an organization or solution to establish constraints to a very disperse FHIR standards that are relevant to a particular business solution. Learn more on FHIR profiles.

I created a very simple FHIR profile with the following JSON:

0 6
0 419
Question
· Jul 27, 2021
Method Call

Hi all,
We have a session values in a cache method and need to get those values in a client method (JavaScript).

Eg :
ClassMethod Method1()
{
Set %session.Data("Param1")="Data 1"
}

ClientMethod onloadHandler [Language = javascript]
{
var ret = zenPage.getSessionValues();
}

ClassMethod getSessionValues() As %String [zenMethod]
{
Set Data = $G(%session.Data("Param1"))
Quit Data
}

0 1
0 419

Hi ObjectScript developers!

How to Protect Your Belongings from Pests While Moving - Delicate ...

InterSystems ObjectScript is perhaps the best language on the planet to deal with globals - and it is an interpretable language.

Yes, it has a compiler. But even the compiler can compile some lines in ObjectScript which will then fire as bugs during the runtime.

There are some technics on how to avoid that such as unit testing, coding guidelines and your coding experience, of course ;)

Here I want to present to you the yet another approach to how you can reduce the number of errors in your ObjectScript runtime and enforce coding guidelines - it's an ObjectScript Quality tool developed by Lite Solutions, InterSystems solution partner.

See the details below.

4 0
0 419

I'm able to log into my local instance of HealthShare through the Management Portal, but once I've done so, the screen is entirely blank. I'm still able to access Terminal and Studio without any issue, as well as a hosted instance's Management Portal. I've tried stopping and starting HealthShare, no luck. I've been working on this instance for the past several months and haven't experienced anything like this, and I don't know of anything that I was doing that would have broken the Management Portal. Anyone have a suggestion as to where to go from here?

0 3
0 419

When you have been using cubes for business intelligence in a namespace for some time, you may find that there are many cubes in the namespace, only some of which are actively being used. However, it can be difficult to tell which cubes users are or are not querying, and maintaining unused cubes can be costly both in terms of storage and of computation to keep them up to date. This article provides some suggestions and examples for monitoring which cubes are in active use, and for removing cubes that you determine are no longer necessary.

5 2
2 419
9 4
1 418

Exported contents of a namespace on one server (classes, include files and lookup tables). Importing that code into a newly created namespace on another server. Both servers Ensemble 2018.1, same build. Export was via InterSystems Studio. Export is around 18Mb in total (XML file sizes).

When importing and compiling on the new server, getting errors as below - with #6301: SAX XML Parser error prominent - on a number of the imported files, all containing data transformations or business processes.

0 1
0 418

Hi all,

We've found that in most cases when we open a new CSP session the CGI varaiable %CGIEVAR("HTTP_COOKIE") contains the client name.

It looks like that : "state=SYSADM%3A0; Username=Urish; CSPWSERVERID=Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2013.1.1 (Build 501_1_13062) Sun Aug 11..."
In some other cases this CGI only contains $zv - like "CSPWSERVERID=Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2013.1.1 (Build 501_1_13062) Sun Aug 11 2013 23:20:33 EDT"

0 2
0 418
Question
· Jan 9, 2018
Complex Record Map non-batch?

I would need to build a Complex Record Map and then transform that into xml. But not the whole batch to one xml file - instead every repetition in that Complex Record Map would become one xml file.

For Simple Record Maps this is easy to do because there are different types of Business Services that handle every record either individually or all of them as one batch but there doesn't seem to be similar options for Complex Record Maps? Instead, there is only batchtype business services.

0 1
0 418

We are interfacing through Ensemble with an application that does not like diacritic signs in text. I have been searching for a way to strip these signs from the HL7 messages that get send to that application.
The problem in short is we have an incoming HL7 message with e.g. é (or ë, á etc), this goes into Ensemble. In the outgoing message the é should be replaced with an e.

2 1
0 418

Hi All,
I am implementing REST API's in IRIS using the below link as a guide.
I chose this approach so i could have a single entry point for requests regardless of namespace

https://community.intersystems.com/post/restful-exception-handling

a sample form the HIHLib.REST.Server class i am using is below. my question is does IRIS and CSP cache responses for requests to the CSP.REST class?
and if so what parameters or properties do i need to enable?

0 2
0 418
Question
· Jun 10, 2020
View Application Error Log

Hi Community,

Is it possible to track Application Errors from a specific namespace?

With the new API, I know we have the endpoint /alerts.

But the endpoint /alerts, as described in the documentation:

The /alerts endpoint fetches the most recent alerts from the alerts.log file and returns them in JSON format.

I want to create push notifications for Application errors in specifics Namespaces, and I don't know how to extract that information from there.

0 3
0 418