Question
· Apr 20, 2018
Special Character API

Hi

Made a request for API REST.

Using HTTP Request adapter.

Adapter As EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter

Outside the Ensemble an API response is JSON (CORRECT)

Answer in Ensemble: =?Á
Â0
?_eä,cÒ
'=
*^<YÙF¡í$í¼ÈÞÝt
oÉ÷ý$?|
¤1¡{Dâhà°Ý?Öù)2ós??R?¸¼?ºd?$,ñD+»??
?
ÔºQZéýNÕ V{C?óò?b¢?éÍ )$
²5Å?wEë? ??©tÖã1z×2FëÊnôeË æ??]Zßq ܺ?á

Help me.

Thank you

0 8
0 461

I'm having trouble with a vb6 application attempting to connect to a Cache 2017 release. It uses the older Cacheobject.dll instead of ActiveX. The application currently works with a 2010 release of Cache. Is Cacheobject.dll supported in later releases?

I looked through documentation and posts and did not find an answer.

Thanks in advance for any response.

0 1
0 461
Question
· Mar 4, 2017
Calculated Fields
  1. How can I create a calculated field to give the previous date. For example, I need to create a pivot table that shows total payments posted for the prior day.

2. How to create a calculated field to show average daily collections divided by the number of the days passed in a month. So, for today, it would be the average daily collections divided by 4days.

Thanks!

0 3
0 461

Hi, We have a business process that receives back a character stream that has csv content from a SOAP Operation call. I was hoping to make use of the record mapper to map the content to a record map to be able to process the transactions.

I only see examples/documentation of how to use a File or ftp business operation/service to map the stream to a record map.

Is this at all possible to get the csv stream into a record map batch object.

Regards

Thomas

0 1
0 461

Hi Community!

Just want to share with you an exercise I made to create "my own" chat with GPT in Telegram.

It became possible because of two components on Open Exchange: Telegram Adapter by @Nikolay Solovyev and IRIS Open-AI by @Kurro Lopez

So with this example you can setup your own chat with ChatGPT in Telegram.

Let's see how to make it work!

6 8
1 460
Article
· Feb 6, 2023 2m read
Introducing DX Jetpack for VS Code

Strap on this jetpack to boost your developer experience in Visual Studio Code.

DX Jetpack for VS Code was my entry for the 2023 Developer Tools Contest, where it achieved 2nd place in the Experts vote and 5th place in the Community vote. It is an extension pack for VS Code, bundling three entirely new extensions created by me, plus a couple that we at George James Software published previously.

The new extensions are:

If you're reluctant to install DX Jetpack right away, why not try it using a dev container? In the dev container is an InterSystems IRIS Community environment augmented with InterSystems Package Manager (IPM) and the isc-codetidy package.

3 2
1 460

A simple production that enables FHIR transaction bundles to be loaded into InterSystems® FHIR® Server via Box and Dropbox. Using the included MFT Connection Components and a 14 liner Custom Business Process, this production will process your transaction bundles to FHIR Resources for immediate consumption with Harry Potter like wizardry. Great for Hackathons, Research and FHIR® Cocktail parties.

7 2
0 460

Hey Developers,

You're very welcome to join the upcoming InterSystems webinar called "InterSystems IRIS Tech Talk: Python"!

Date: Wednesday, June 08, 2022
Time: 11:00 AM EDT

https://www.youtube.com/embed/a8SJ8bwlC-E
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

In this tech talk, we’ll go into detail about the breadth of support Python developers have using the InterSystems IRIS data platform, including:

4 1
0 460

There is a finite list of date formats that users want to use to enter a date in a form. These formats include single digits for month and day and double digits for year. The field is represented by a dateText control.

How would one get to allow a dateText control to accept multiple date formats ? I see only 3 listed here, do those include using single digits for month and day ?

0 1
0 460
Article
· May 24, 2021 1m read
Data Platform Levels

It's a challenge when you need, as a software architect, design a corporate architecture to meet the current business requirements, you need achieve level 5. With InterSystems IRIS.
it's possible. With 1 product you get SQL + NoSQL + ESB + BI + Open Analytics + Real time virtual cubes + NLP + AutoML + ML (with Python) and Advanced cloud + Sharding support.

4 2
1 460
Question
· Apr 15, 2021
Return ACK from Process

Hello,

We would need some help, please

First of all thanks for your time used reading this question

Also, thanks for your patience

We need to generate an ACK in a Process and return it to the Service to reply

We have currently written a code block with:

0 4
0 460

Hello,

We would need your help.

When we test using the actual HL7 message, how could we achieve to send the response from the Process to the Service?

Process does not send response to a EnsLib.HL7.Service.TCPService when we test it with a EnsLib.HL7.Operation.TCPOperation, why?

We are developing a Production which is composed by:

- A service: EnsLib.HL7.Service.TCPService

- A bussiness process

- An Operation: EnsLib.HL7.Operation.TCPOperation

We have the following challenge:

0 2
0 460
Question
· Nov 7, 2019
Webservice Response Changes

Hello,

I loaded a WSDL from a webservice into my project where executing it returns me a series of Orders related.

My problem is that the provider of this webservice sometimes adds new fields, which I don't even use, and from then on it starts giving Iris a bug, so I need to import the updated WSDL again so that it creates the new property that the provider added.

0 2
0 460

Hi,

Interested in testing the Eclipse / Atelier on my Mac with 10.13.6 High Sierra, I installed both and had a go at connecting to my Cache Server. It offers Address & Port and login ID and Password.

No matter what I gave it, it cannot connect, saying Server not found.

The Server is a virtual Server running Windows 12 Server on a dedicated IP address, to which I can connect correctly using Remote Desktop, I can Ping the IP so all looks good, except Eclipse cannot find it.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rosti.

0 5
0 460

Hi

I'm starting work with the Atelier.

Starting from the point that Eclipse uses local files on the workstation, COS development can be versioned with market tools (For example GIT or Subversion).

I would like to know how the community has worked with code versioning, to create a consistent versioning model.

I initially have the following doubts:

5 1
0 460

Hi,

I am new to Cache' MV but have extensive experience with other Pick flavors especially Unidata.

I need to determine the impact of adding several indexes to a large file with over 51,000,000 records.

On other systems, I could use FILE.STAT, ANALYZE.FILE and shell to the OS to determine how large the index file was.

None of those seem to be available in Cache' MV. Shelling to the OS just tells me the size of CACHE.DAT.

What is the best way to determine what the disk impact would be if I added an index (CREATE-INDEX) to a file?

TIA,

Steve

0 4
0 460

Hi people,

I am migration my web application of Cache 2013 to Cache 2016, in Cache 2013 I have a integration with a Java aplication using Java Gateway mapping proxy classes and consuming a method that param is a object, and it works perfectly.

But in Cache 2016 this integration don't work, I send the param as object but Cache send as String with the ref of object...

0 2
0 460

In response to a comment on his posting about source control hooks and Atelier Bill McCormick used the example of Studio's SOAP Wizard and talked about providing more information about how Atelier will support this kind of extension.

My Atelier (1.0.116) has a Tools menu with an Add-Ins option and a "Soap Wizard" (sic) submenu.

Is there any information available to us yet about how we can add our own add-ins of this kind?

2 7
0 460

Has anyone noticed that the Feature Map and Master Index was dropped from the 2016 version?

Anyone know why?

Please see the attached file of a screen shot.

Well, I have a screen shot file, but when I try to up load .docx, or .pdf, or html I am prevented, don't know why?

Yes, frustration!

0 7
0 460

I got an error that occurs inside %CSP.Broker. That class is located inside %SYS namespace.

I tried lot of things (including checking system logs) but ultimately what would really help would be to be able to modify that class to add my own logs into it.

If I try to modify it, I got this error message:

Item '%CSP.Broker' is mapped from a database that you do no have write permissions on.

0 5
0 459

Hi Guys,

I do have a class where one it's fields is defined as %TimeStamp and I did query to select all records and if current datetime is bigger then what's in my nextScheduled filed and basically with this condition below I should have all records stored in ^badis but for some reason I'm only getting the first record

0 5
0 459

I have a routine tag that takes an argument and I want this argument to be an array reference. So I try something like:

do mytag(.myarr)

The mytag tag, adds subscripts to myarr.

When I evaluate myarr after the tag call, only the subscripts passed in are retained in myarr. The subscripts added by mytag are missing. Is there a way to pass an array so it will behave the way I want it to?

0 6
0 459

HI Community,

Now Intersystems has developers definitely cut-off from Zen/CSP I am looking for sample code how to invoke server-side methods from Angular and PHP, Java client.

I only see some rest/json crud examples, but that is not the whole picture I assume.

Let's say I have a persistent Class with a class method to import or modify data...

I want to invoke this from my Angular App or PHP app.

any examples, suggestions?

0 5
0 459

Hi

we are implementing HIE and wan to get expert opinion on facility registry setup. Below are some example and which method we should adapt.

3 EMRs sending u patient data (ADT, ORU etc) for 3 facility groups

Facility Group A (Has 20 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

Facility Group B (Has 30 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

1 1
0 459