Hello, I am using the power bi report builder tool to create a report with dynamic parameters. Every time I try to create and apply a parameter in power bi query editor. I get the below listed error message.

FYI: I have created a Data source connection using "InterSystems ODBC" Version 2015.01.00.429. I am getting data without any issue.

Query: select Payment_History.OCCURENCE_DATE from Payment_History where Payment_History.OCCURENCE_DATE >= @BeginDate

0 0
0 190

I am receiving this alert every couple of minutes. I am trying to figure out what is causing this and if it is just the settings on my TCP operation or if this indicates an actual issue. Is it an issue with my framing (MLLP) or reply code actions (not set)? Something else?

Error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrTCPTerminatedReadTimeoutExpired: TCP Read timeout (30) expired waiting for terminator SegTerminatorAscii=13, on |TCP|7049|12692, data received =''
(alert request ID=2071)

Screenshot:

0 2
0 1.8K

I have been tasked with setting up outage notifications to my group (for example, sending an email or automatically generating a problem incident when HealthShare/Ensemble experiences an outage), and determining outage statistics (for example, the time frame when HealthShare/Ensemble was unavailable). I admit I am having a hard time even defining what should be considered an “outage”.

0 1
0 275
Question
· Mar 21, 2023
Logging FTP Business Service

I am having an issue with a file not being deleted from the FTP server and returning an error to this effect. The file, however, was fully processed. This causes the file to process again.

My question is I seem to recall a flag that can be set to enable more detailed tracing to be done on the FTP service/adapter. However, I have not been able to locate this. Does anyone recall such a logging setting or was I just dreaming?

0 0
0 168
Question
· Aug 16, 2018
%UnitTest.TestCase

I need to start doing unit testing for some of my code.

Why does it delete the unit testing class from Cache when I run the test?

Is there a way to turn this off?

0 20
0 582
Question
· Mar 27, 2023
JSON Validation Errors

When using %JSONImport it seems to only report a single error, is there a way to report all the errors with out having to do multiple requests?

{

"errors": [

{

"code": 9406,

"domain": "%ObjectErrors",

"error": "ERROR #9406: Unexpected format for value of field, CurrencyCode, using Update mapping",

"id": "JSONImportError",

"params": [

"CurrencyCode",

"Update"

0 1
0 258

hi,I meet a problem,i want to move huge data from ensemble to oracle.it`s about 3years business data.i have tried some case!

1. EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter

i parse the data one by one,and translate it into inser or update sql statement then write to Oracle,it·s most slowly,and take more disk space。

2.save the data to a new table,and then use dbeaver transport data to oracle。

3.user linktable. save object as insert,but,i can·t user %openid method.

0 1
0 258
Question
· Sep 6, 2018
BPL XPATH use

Hi

I'm trying to get a text value of a xml node of a XML Document through the xpath activity within a BPL diagram.

I set the source to Request and all the other properties.

The error I always get back is Method does not exist...

Could anyone help me out?

Kind Regards

-----

0 3
0 389

Dear experts,
Please, could you help me?

Im trying import a global:

ACB> K ^GlobalManualSend
ACB> D $System.OBJ.Load("C:\Users\BNAPC\GlobalManualSend.xml")
ACB> Set sc = ##class(%Studio.Project).InstallFromGbl("^GlobalManualSend","fv")

But is returning a error about version:

Please, could you help me about it?

Thank you.

0 5
0 216

Hello Experts,

I have a silly question of using InsertParam method and usage. I understand it is name value pair. I am using GET method to send a url and to get the details from server. URL has multiparameter

URL - api/Identifier/Image/?Verify.EDD={EDD}&Verify.Ethnicity={ETHNICITY}

I have used the URL in a method and called that method directly in the business operation. I am using Insertparam method -

0 1
0 451

Trying to gather basic code examples written in ObjectScript and realized it's probably easiest to ask the people who know what they're doing!

I'm looking for examples of the following five prompts all in ObjectScript:

Prompt 1. Write a function that partitions the array into two subarrays: one with all even integers, and the other with all odd integers. Return your result in the following format:

[[evens], [odds]]

Prompt 2. Create a function that computes the hamming distance between two strings

0 3
0 172

I'm currently working on a project to run our medical device integration through ensemble.

I've noticed a potential problem with the volume of messages . The feed generates around 474K messages daily( average of 1 message per minute per device from 300+ devices).

We currently keep all our other feeds message data for 90 days and purge automatically. From what I can see is that the purge functions in Ensemble are production wide and cannot set it at the Business Operation, Service or Router level.

0 1
0 348

We've implemented SAML authentication for our application where we are the service provider and various other entities are the identity providers. We've done successful connections with several identity providers including Okta, Duo Mobile, Ping Identity, and Azure. Validating the SAML response with signed assertions has been working great. Now, I am trying implement support for the SAML assertions in the response being encrypted for a new identity provider and struggling to understand procedurally how to go about this.

0 0
0 172

I downloaded and installed the trial version of Caché.
it is installed in c:\intersystems\Trycache
I changed the system environment settings so that
GLOBALS_PATH = c:\intersystems\Trycache
and PATH includes c:\intersystems\Trycache\bin
Caché works, and I can login, use the globals, etc...

0 1
0 311