Question
Ewan Whyte · Feb 21, 2018
HL7 segment query using SQL

I'm trying to get a count of specific message type with a specific entry and thought I could build the query in Message Viewer but this does not provide counts (as far as I am aware). So when I take the SQL from 'Show Query' it omits the segment criteria as the code shows below.

I have attached the criteria that has been excluded. Is this possible?

Thank you

0 2
0 1,129

I'm new user learning to use Iris and Ensemble. I'm trying to set up a TCP interface to send delimited data from Ensemble to another interface engine. I created File.PassthroughService to pick up the file and send the data to TCP.Framed.PassthroughOperation. The framing is MLLP and SSL configuration used. It is able to process small files around 50kb. When I drop a larger file such as 5mb, the operation is not getting the ack within the 60 sec timeout.

0 0
0 92

Hi, I have a laptop with a Core i5 processor, a workstation with AMD Athlon 3000G processor, and another workstation with AMD Ryzen 3900 onboard. I was succeded to install IRIS Health community on the laptop. On both AMD workstations the install process hangs. I've waited for 8 hours but with no avail. What could be wrong with AMD?

0 9
0 206
Question
Tiago Pereira · Nov 18, 2022
Upgrade Caché version

Hi everybody!

I'm new to a Caché world and need some help! Where I work we are running Cache 2016.1 version in a server, and 2018.1 in another server. I want to upgrade the version 2016.1 to 2018.1, but I fear it can raise some errors tha I cant resolve yet. My doubt is, if I upgrade it will run ok?

Thanks in advance!

0 3
1 359
Question
Rochdi Badis · Apr 15, 2018
Cache Compile Problem

Hi Guys,

We experiencing a strange problem with one of the clients on Cache 2008, for time to time they can't run any of their Crystal reports and each time we had re-compile the classes used in the affected report to get it running, then it happens again for the same reports.

0 7
0 579
Question
Rochdi Badis · Nov 30, 2022
Unable to print from Edge

Hi Guys,

Our clients are running Zen pages from Internet explorer and able to print with no issues but since they upgraded to Edge the can't print anymore, the user can select the printer from the listbox but it says "Printer Unavailable" ?

so far they installed MSDWebCient.msi and also set Edge to run in IE mode following these steps :

0 0
1 115
Question
Guilherme Mendes · Dec 13, 2022
Ignore BREAKs

Hi!

I'm running a unit test via terminal, and sometimes someone from another team/squad add a few BREAKs and my tests stop until I skip one by one.

Is there a way to ignore BREAKs?

0 7
0 171
Question
Phillip Wu · Dec 20, 2022
TrakCare iprint

Hi,

I'm trying to configure iprint for trakcare.

My trakcare runs on linux IRIS(SUSE).

iprint is from MicroFocus [previously Novell]

iprint is a print facility that many printers support where there is a virtual queue for each AD user.

You can log onto any iprint printer using your AD credentials and you can access your virtual print queue. You can then physical print from that virtual queue.

Has anyone configured this for their trakcare?
In order to do this I need to:
- map each trakcare user to their equivalent AD user

0 0
0 60

Routing Rule Usage -

Can we use Functions and Methods with multiple parameters and refer objects by reference as parameters inside Routing rule ?

How do we handle DB related workflows in Business Rules ?
How can we perform Response object based handling in Business Rules ?
Can we try by extending methods with Ens.Util.FunctionSet and pass in the Context object from the rule as a parameter for certain functions ?
Can we split the Business Operations into methods that can be used from the routing rules and create the message route request flow ?

0 1
0 413

In trying to define a Class Parameter that I can use in SQLComputeCode I can't seem to get any of the syntaxes for the using of the parameter where the SQL compute code will actually evaluate the parameter values. There is nothing specific that I can find in the docs about SQLCompute Code and Parameter usage.

Is there some specific syntax for accessing a class defined parameter in the SQL Compute Code that works?

This is on: IRIS for Windows (x86-64) 2022.1.1 (Build 374U) Tue Oct 18 2022 17:37:34 EDT

0 4
0 116

I have a vendor that is sending me an Abbreviation in FT1:16.4.2 that I need to look up against a table to find the correct ID for.

FT1|1|||20180523161501|20180523161503|CG|1906551^Lipid Profile|||1||||||^^^ LAB&06CL|||Z00.00||00410^Knerr^Joel||721410||30100001^Lipid Profile|

But in my Business Process when I refer to request.GetValueAt("FT1:16.4.2") its not recognizing that this field contains information. Is my syntax wrong?

0 5
0 610

Hi Community,

I have created Tier 1 CCR and when I move it to Live it shows the below error.

I initially had changes deployed through a different CCR to the TEST environment and were not deployed to LIVE for the same class.

I tried to cancel it so that I can move these latest changes but I still get the below message.

0 1
0 58
Question
Peter Kopp · Jun 4, 2018
link component on a ZEN page

When using the link component on a ZEN page the default behavior is for the link to appear to the right of the tablepane row. Has anybody changed this behavior so the link appears to the left of the tablepane row? Thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

0 1
0 176

Hi all,

I am trying to use some process private variables (percent variables) in Triggers.

I am referring to values from $System.Process, like the ClientIPAddress and CSPSessionID.
These do to not contain values and I suspect it is bacause of scope. I also checked, and the %session variable is not available if the change originated from a CSP request.
I know that in triggers the scope of the variables are to be kept local, that is why NEW is to be used.

0 10
0 129

Hello,

I want to convert a json, which passed on in the a REST call, into a request message.

I use method %ConvertJSONToObject of the %ZEN.Auxiliary.altJSONProvider class.

Set sc = ##class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.altJSONProvider).%ConvertJSONToObject(%request.Content, "TestRequest", .request)

Is there an alternative for this? I want to avoid to use the %ZEN library.

Best Regards

Roger de Coninck

0 8
0 568