Hello Community,

We want to send ALL updates from our Cache server to a remote SQL Server instance that will be used as a reporting data warehouse.

Has anyone done this already and if so what is the best way to go about setting this up?

Thanks

Regards

Mike

0 2
0 221

Hi community,

I am in the process of building a React Native Application for a restaurant.

I am not quite sure if we can use IRIS as the main database for this and if there is a possibility I am not quite sure how to do it.

If there is a possibility could some one help me out with it please?

Or do you think using AWS is a better choice?

Please let me know your ideas and guidelines in the comments or please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Hoping to hear soon.

Regards.

0 2
1 308

(2021.1.0 isn't an option in the Product dropdown, but that's the version of HS I'm asking about!)

In the past I've used HS.Util.Installer.InstallBusDemo() to set up a local HealthShare environment (registry, edges, access gateway, etc.) I don't see an equivalent in HealthShare 2021.1. I tried importing the bits and pieces from a lower version but always seem to be missing something. Is there an equivalent utility to do a local setup in HS 2021.1?

Thanks,

Lori

0 2
0 244

IO devices can be assigned to a mnemonic space using, for example:

u device::"^%X364"

Is there a method that will return the assigned mnemonic space for the current device?

I can infer it by attempting to write to the device using a non existent write /mnemonic and then inspecting the error returned, but this is rather messy and could potentially affect the status of the device. For example:

0 2
0 287

GT1|1|1|Test^Test||123 Building^123 Building^Brooklyn^NY^11220^United States^^^Kings|^PRN^PH^^^^^^^^^(111) 111-1111~^PRN^CP^^^^^^^^^(222) 222-2222|||""|IN|DGH^Daughter

I'm trying to clear the phone number completely.

Remove target.{GT1(1):GuarantorPhNumHome()} still gives me _~_

0 2
0 400

Hi everyone,
I met this Jenkins build problem when commit to P4.

ERROR #5001: GUID reference(s) missing from stream websys/TranslationType/questionnaire.QCNXXCVD.Edit/68D7225A-DE63-11EB-AF4C-005056B66BA0.xml; 35551C28-0C38-11EB-A1C8-005056B66BA0

So how can I solve this problem. Would anybody help me?
Thanks.

0 2
0 319

Hello everyone

I am new to cache. In an interview i was asked how to optimize a sql query.

I just said I will create index on conditions which are present in where clause. But as per interviewer I should check How query plan is getting executed. This will help in optimizing Sql queries.

I want to know what will be the answer for how to optimize SQL query in cache.

Thanks in advance!!

0 2
0 190

I am executing the command:

set fileComp = ##Class(SYS.Database).FileCompact(obj.Directory, freeSpace, .actualFree)

where obj.Directory contains the location of the current database

This executes correctly. However, the resultant OREF object does not contain any displayable properties but rather is of the value:

"0 "_$lb($lb(380,,,,,,,,,$lb(,"%SYS",$lb("e^zFileCompact+38^SYS.Database.1^1","e^^^0"))))/* ERROR #380: Completed but skipped some blocks, details recorded in the console log. */

0 2
0 202

Hi people,

I am migration my web application of Cache 2013 to Cache 2016, in Cache 2013 I have a integration with a Java aplication using Java Gateway mapping proxy classes and consuming a method that param is a object, and it works perfectly.

But in Cache 2016 this integration don't work, I send the param as object but Cache send as String with the ref of object...

0 2
0 447

In specifying a "WHEN" condition statement, I don't seem to be able call a function directly from this declaration, as the generator seems to get confused

In the graphical editor:

%request.GetValue("MRN"))=123453

(%request.GetValue("MRN"))=123453)

In the DTL directly:

<when condition="(%request.GetValue(&quot;MRN&quot;))=123453)">

<when condition="(%request.GetValue&#40;&quot;MRN&quot;&#41;)=123453)">

0 2
1 261
Question
· Jul 13, 2017
EmergencyId startup

Hello, I am writing to request assistance on an issue I appear to be having when accessing Ensemble. I have it running on a Windows virtual machine, on a Mac laptop, and am trying to access it through the emergency ID account. When starting Ensemble through the command line window using ccontrol start ENSEMBLE /Em... I get an error and Ensemble does not start. Below is the error message I am getting when checking the logs:

1 2
0 847

Greetings!

I'm new to Zen reports and I'm wondering if what I'm trying to do is possible. I have a classmethod that accepts three parameters to generate an xml file from a global. I've set up my Report Definition to call the ClassMethod that generates the .xml file; however, I'm trying to figure out how to pass the parameters to that ClassMethod from the Report Definition. The example in the documentation shows parameter passing using SQL (which I'm not using), so I'm curious if this will work.

0 2
0 366

I'm required to do a transformation around patient physical addresses. If (for whatever reason) a patient has multiple addresses, I want to move the home address to the first iteration of PID:11 and remove all other iterations. I've accomplished the first bit using DTL, but for patients who have multiple addresses they are left with empty trailing iterations. Here is an example I mocked up:

How can I remove those trailing iterations?

0 2
0 296

Hello communty.

I searched a way to transform a HL7 Message to Persistent. I found a way how to create Data Transformation from Mangment Portal -> Data Transformation Interface. But my task is to create somthing similar to that tool in my web site interface. And the question is: Is There way to create something like new instance of Data Transformation class " Ens.DataTransformDTL" using object script?

Thank you!

0 2
0 191
Question
· May 7, 2022
HTTP request using a curl

Hi guys,

How do I create a make a http request using curl, I've found samples on how to do it from a command prompt but how to create and make a http post request and get a response with ensemble object and functions?

I guess somthing like :

0 2
0 403

I am in Atelier editing a Class.

I want to look at the window or pane that shows my Properties,

I get to the tab that show Properties and their Value as shown below.

Now, how do I get the properties from my Class into the image below?

0 2
0 337
Question
· Jun 5, 2022
MDM: Patient Repository

Hi,
I am looking to define an architecture combining both IRISforHealth's FHIR server and HAPI's MDM capabilities. Is there anyone who has already implemented this type of solution?
The goal is to implement a single patient repository for multiple hospitals, so HAPI MDM is really interesting.
From what I've seen, some of the issues may be around compatibility between Caché and Hybernate.

Thanks

0 2
0 226

Can I please check if anyone know why the data base resource is created differently when creating a namespace after specifically selecting it to use the default resource %DB_%DEFAULT?

I created a namespace and when creating the DB I selected the option to use the default resource

When the namespace creation was complete , database is using a new resource instead of the default.

0 2
0 266

I'm trying to send a message into a production on change a persistent object.

And when I change an object using SQL - I get an error,
when change the object using objectscript - I get a message (but not an error or exception)
But the most interesting - everything works fine (the object has been changed, and business service receives data)

Persistent class

1 2
0 252