Hi Community!

Please welcome the next video from Global Summit 2019 on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Implementing FHIR Use Cases

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NKW4p3EqiYA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 395

Hi,

A device is sending me HL7 messages (ORM^O01)

the framing is set to "None"

and i get the following error:

3 Segments
Build Map Status = 'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapRequired: Missing required PID element at segment 2 (PID)'
'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapRequired: Missing required OBR element at segment 2 (PID)'
'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapSegUnrecog: Unrecognized Segment 2:'PID' found after segment 1 (MSH)'

i seems that there framing chars in at the beginning and end of each segment

(in Hex)

0 3
0 631

It would be interesting if there is some recommended documentation about best practices using Healthshare for interoperability.

Also, some how-tos or frequently asked questions about ObjectScript.

Or event better, if there are experienced developers who would like to share some common habits on their work with Studio / ObjectScript, which are valuable to do the developing work better.

For example, How to get the XML of a class and write it into a REST operation:

0 1
0 212
Question
· Jul 21, 2020
Server-less incoming Web-hooks

Hi,

Recently I have encountered a new issue, more and more 3rd party applications move to the cloud.

Web-hooks incoming from their sites can no longer be identified using a known and fixed IP address, so our customer's security department blocks them.

In past similar cases we use to grant access in the customer's Fire-Wall to the specified IP address - this is no longer applicable.

Has anyone else encountered this problem ? do you have any ideas ?

Thanks

0 1
0 213
Article
· Jul 20, 2020 1m read
Fast JSON formatting (IRIS)

t's also an example for a customized command extension (ZZJSON) in IRIS

IRIS has a nice %JSON.Formatter class.
But for debugging it is not really handy.
see:

ZWRITE js1  
js1="{""Name"":""Cunningham,John C."",""SSN"":""294-11-9150"",""DOB"":""1933-01-08"",""Home"":{""Street"":""4249 Ash Street"",""City"":""Tampa"",""State"":""MD"",""Zip"":""30176""},""FavoriteColors"":\[""White"",""Red"",""Green""]}"   

so you proceed for the most simple case

7 0
0 478
Article
· Jul 20, 2020 1m read
IRIS NativeAPI for Node.js compact

An all-in-1 package of the WebSocket MicroService Demo

To simplify the demo of the WebSocket-Micro-Server (WSockClientMicroSV)
the whole package is now bundled into a single Docker Image

How to use it

From the same terminal start the IRIS based client and prepare your orders

docker-compose exec iris iris session iris %ZSocket

on WebTerminal it is simply

9 0
0 559

Henry Elliott is currently recruiting for Sr. Developers with InterSystems technology stack experience including Cache, IRIS for Health, HealthShare, Ensemble. Experience in any of the following preferred: FHIR, AWS, VA VistA, APIs, RPCs. These are remote opportunities. Please send resume to Mary Pion- mpion@henrye.com or call me at 781-416-9915 to discuss further.

0 0
0 233
Article
· Jul 20, 2020 2m read
SPOOL as SQL Table

It is a classic Global Mapping exercise presenting ^SPOOL as Class / Table

Background

Device #2 named SPOOL dates back to the predecessors of Caché and IRIS
It was the first "%Stream" like option to buffer output before printing.
It is also the first and till today the most simple way of output redirection.

Solution

This is also an example of a mapped Global.
USE 2 redirects the output into the Global ^SPOOL

11 0
0 338
Question
· Jul 16, 2020
Ensemble namespace permission

Hi,

I am attempting to set up a security role for our support team so they can have read access to the production and messages.

I have given the role RW rights on the resource associated with the database. However, when I log into Management Portal and select "Ensemble", the "Available Ensemble namespaces" list is empty.

What permissions do i need to set to be able to navigate to the production?

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Edit:

0 8
0 742

This is my introduction to a series of posts explaining how to create an end-to-end Machine Learning system.

Starting with one problem

Our IRIS Development Community has several posts without tags or wrong tagged. As the posts keep growing the organization
of each tag and the experience of any community member browsing the subjects tends to decrease.

First solutions in mind

We can think some usual solutions for this scenario, like:

5 11
2 410
Article
· Jul 19, 2020 1m read
Organize ZLANG

The guide “Extending Languages with %ZLANG Routines”
Tells you all details you need to know to extend your programming language.
EXCEPT: How to do it in a clean way.

This example of a %ZLANGC00.mac may show a possible approach
to get an easy to overview and to manage setup.
With less than 50 lines of code you might not be affected.
But if your Studio shows close to 1000 rows or more you may get in troubles.

9 0
0 268

Hey Developers!

This week is a voting week for the InterSystems IRIS AI Programming Contest!

So, it's time to give your vote to the best AI- and ML-enabled solution on InterSystems IRIS!

🔥 You decide: VOTING IS HERE 🔥

How to vote? This is easy: you will have one vote, and your vote goes either in Experts Nomination or in Community Nomination.

3 5
0 352

install and usage

Packed Pretty.xml installs routine ZPretty in any namespace.
calling $$Do^ZPretty(input,[filler],[newline]) returns a wrapped JSON string.
filler is the optional string for the indent, default = " "
newline is optional, default = $C(13,10)
input accepts: JSON_String, JSON_Stream, %DynamicAbstractObject

6 0
0 384

Currently, the process of using machine learning is difficult and requires excessive consumption of data scientist services. AutoML technology was created to assist organizations in reducing this complexity and the dependence on specialized ML personnel.

AutoML allows the user to point to a data set, select the subject of interest (feature) and set the variables that affect the subject (labels). From there, the user informs the model name and then creates his predictive or data classification model based on machine learning.

4 4
5 390

Hi Developers,

Please welcome the new video, specially recorded by @José Pereira for the InterSystems IRIS AI Programming Contest:

Monitoring your ML model with IntegratedML

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUjcpp5_a0w
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 171
Question
· Jul 6, 2020
Ensemble does not start

Hi Team,

When I tried to open ensemble in my system I got bellow error.

I have done lots of code in my local system but now not able to open the ensemble.

0 8
0 608

GA releases are now published for the 2020.2 version of InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health, and IRIS Studio!

A full set of containers for these products are available from the WRC Software Distribution site, including community editions of InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health.

The build number for these releases is 2020.2.0.211.0.

4 12
0 596

This is the second post of a series explaining how to create an end-to-end Machine Learning system.

Exploring Data

The InterSystems IRIS already has what we need to explore the data: an SQL Engine! For people who used to explore data in
csv or text files this could help to accelerate this step. Basically we explore all the data to understand the intersection
(joins) which should help to create a dataset prepared to be used by a machine learning algorithm.

1 0
1 238

I send ORUs to a process where a transform is applied before sending the message to a process where the routing is handled. A recent request was made that when OBR:25="D" the message is also be faxed with transforms that have some similarities to the original, but not exactly the same. I copied the DTC, made the alterations, and created a separate rule to handle it. However, when I run a message through with a "D" in OBR:25, it is only sent to the routing process once.

0 3
0 236