Small features that make a big difference
The latest release of Serenji focuses on the debug experience. Not only can you now debug on the spot, no matter where you are or what you're doing, but we've also added some smaller features that will make debugging more straightforward.
- Run and Debug CodeLenses - clickable links above each class method, procedure, subroutine or extrinsic function.
- Intuitive prompting for entrypoints and arguments - when debugging a class method, produce, subroutine or extrinsic function.
- Shaded read-only background - to clearly differentiate between documents which are editable and those that are read-only.
- Program output in debug console - output is shown in the debug console.
- Serenji commands on Server Manager's namespace trees - allowing you to launch Serenji through Server Manager.
Find out more in our release notes here.