InterSystems Interoperability Contest 2021
Welcome to the next InterSystems online programming competition:
Duration: October 04-24, 2021
Our prize pool increased to $9,450!
1. Experts Nomination - a specially selected jury will determine winners:
🥇 1st place - $4,000
🥈 2nd place - $2,000
🥉 3rd place - $1,000
🌟 NEW PRIZES: 4-10th places - $100
2. Community winners - applications that will receive the most votes in total:
🥇 1st place - $1,000
🥈 2nd place - $500
🥉 3rd place - $250
If several participants score the same amount of votes, they all are considered winners, and the money prize is shared among the winners.
Who can participate?
Any Developer Community member, except for InterSystems employees (ISC contractors allowed). Create an account!
👥 Developers can team up to create a collaborative application. Allowed from 2 to 5 developers in one team.
Do not forget to highlight your team members in the README of your application – DC user profiles.
🛠 October 04-17: Application development and registration phase.
✅ October 18 - 24: Voting period.
Note: Developers can improve their apps throughout the entire registration and voting period.
💡 Interoperability solutions for InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health 💡
Develop an interoperability solution or a solution that helps to develop or/and maintain Interoperability solutions using InterSystems IRIS or InterSystems IRIS for Health.
- Accepted applications: new to Open Exchange apps or existing ones, but with a significant improvement. Our team will review all applications before approving them for the contest.
- The application should work either on IRIS Community Edition or IRIS for Health Community Edition or IRIS Advanced Analytics Community Edition.
- The application should be Open Source and published on GitHub.
- The README file to the application should be in English, contain the installation steps, and contain either the video demo or/and a description of how the application works.
1. For beginners with InterSystems IRIS:
2. Sample applications:
- Ensemble/Interoperability Formation
- InterSystems IRIS for Health ENSDEMO
- HL7 and SMS Interoperability Demo
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis with IRIS
- Healthcare HL7 XML
- RabbitMQ adapter
- PEX demo
3. Online courses & videos:
4. How to submit your app to the contest:
Voting rules will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
Ready. Set. Code.
Please join our exciting coding marathon!
❗️ Please check out the Official Contest Terms here.❗️